Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by Gayathri J.

BY ORIGINS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A jasmine-infused sheet mask that instantly softens skin for a silky-smooth look and feel. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Made of 100 percent bamboo, this super-soft, jasmine-infused mask is fortified with flower wax a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties to moisturize skin. Plus, the exotic, sensuous aroma of jasmine induces feelings of love and warmth. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Called the "Queen of the Night," jasmine is known for its nocturnal blooming, intensely fragrant flowers. Part of the olive family, it is believed to have originated in Persia before spreading to Egypt as early as 1,000 B.C. It is revered in India as a symbol of purity and innocence, and is found at festivals, weddings, and the entrances of temples. Jasmine oil provides natural moisture. It's also a known aphrodisiac and is used in aromatherapy to soothe tension, boost energy, and release feel-good chemicals.

Buy on Sephora*
Diana H.
Tampa
My friend was raving about the amazing scent of this face mask and she suggested I try one.

She was absolutely right! The scent was a delightful Jasmine flower scent. I felt very relaxed after using the face mask.

I like that it comes in a sheet because it makes things so easy. I like this brand since it’s a lot more natural than other brands!
Phoebe D.
Macon, MO
I enjoyed using this mask. The smell was wonderful. It made my skin feel great afterwards. I liked it so much I bought my daughter one also. And she has been begging me to get her more.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
The originals flower fuse and Jasmine sheet mask I really liked it I only tried it once or twice so I need to use it a little more to tell you how you know it's going to work on my skin but he did leave my skin feeling very good and smooth on the texture was OK it just felt good on the skin like I said overall I would definitely keep trying this maybe in time keep using the same product my skin make it even better with the sheet mask but this is a good one and I do like this so I will purchase more I only did it three times so maybe with a little more time it will get better in time actually with doing it all the time if this makes any sense so I did like it I need to do a couple more but the ones that I did do they did give me some results but I need to do actually some more with this so the flat flower fusing Jasmine sheet mask is really really good so get out and go get yourself a couple
Jessica K.
Export
Really great feel on the skin. Nice smell and very interesting textures. Not much results after first use but really helped my skin after a couple of uses. Really excited to try more facials! Overall gave me a wonderful glow and will definitely use again. I recommend using on a clean face so as to get maximum results. Does what it claims and is very efficient. I'm trying to find something wrong with it but I just can't. The origins flower fusion jasmine softening sheet mask is a big hit with me
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
The Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask is ideal for those with normal skin types that want to add in a weekly beauty boost to their routines. Jasmine is incredibly soothing and hydrating, so is also great to use when you’re travelling and your complexion needs an injection of energy.
Stephanie F.
Copperas Cove, TX
I used this mask last night and actually really like it. The mask itself is pretty durable so you don't have to be overly careful when unfolding. The smell is also really pleasant and not over powering. It tingles slightly when you wear it and today my skin feels soft and toned. An affordable product, would buy again.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I love this mask. I was able to snag about 10 of these the other day and I am so happy that I did. What a wonderful sheet mask. I love the smell and I love the way that it makes my skin feel. It is so gentle. I am definitely going to get more of these. I try to use a sheet mask every other day to keep my skin looking great.
Lisa M.
Atlanta
When I saw Origins had a new mask, I had to try it. If you love the smell of jasmine you will love the scent...it's intoxicating (but, I love jasmine). The mask did just what it said it would do... left my skin feeling refreshed, soft and hydrated. I will definitely purchase this again and would recommend.
Patricia S.
Jasmine has got to be one of my favorite smells. When I saw this product, I did not hesitate twice to give it a try. It comes a nice package and it is very easy to use. I was not disappointed at all, and cannot wait to go back and buy some more. Planning to recommend it to the ladies in my family very soon
tiera g.
The Origins Flower Fusion sheet mask is pretty good. It was not the absolute best face mask I have ever used but not the worst either. I did not see a huge impact but did a little. I have only used it once so if i used it more i would probably see more of a difference. might buy again, might not
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Where do u purchase these?
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Has anybody tried this??? Is it any good??
Ashley T.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
Has anyone ever used this if so is it good for oily skin?
Daniella A.
Does this burn your face?
Taylor W.
Will this mask make my skin soft?