Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by Gayathri J.Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by S B.

BY ORIGINS

Our Jasmine-infused sheet mask instantly softens skin for a silky smooth look and feel. Made of 100% Bamboo, this super soft mask is fortified with flower wax, a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties. That makes it great for moisturizing skin. Plus, the exotic, sensuous aroma of Jasmine induces feelings of love and warmth.

Buy on ULTA
Elizabeth L.
I love the smell of Jasmine but, I used to be highly allergic to it. This product doesn't use too much of the smell which I love. The mask itself leaves the skin smooth and silky as well as glowing. Definitely would recommend!
Diana H.
Tampa, FL
My friend was raving about the amazing scent of this face mask and she suggested I try one.

She was absolutely right! The scent was a delightful Jasmine flower scent. I felt very relaxed after using the face mask.

I like that it comes in a sheet because it makes things so easy. I like this brand since it’s a lot more natural than other brands!
Sabrina J.
Murray, KY
I love sheet masks. Definitely this jasmine softening one. It is a very gentle mask and it met my expectations by far. It makes your face feel great after you’re finished. I would recommend to others!
Pikulik N.
This product is great! It made my skin so smooth and silky! I love the effectiveness of it! It truly heeled and evened my skin. It exceeded my expectations by far! I will continue to repurchase this product
Adrienne M.
Edgewood, KY
This mask is amazing. The jasmine scent is incredible! I have very very dry skin and this was perfect for me. There was so much left that I was able to stretch it down my chest! My skin felt plump and hydrated!
Jenny K.
I'm not usually one for like you sheet masks but I really like this I love the smell of Jasmine and it just made me very calm and it was almost like a Roma therapy on the face
Kendra M.
New Matamoras
Great product do a a refresh. Leaves skin looking vibrant and soft. I've used it multiple times for a quick skin quench. Great value for the price and smells wonderful. Very effective.
Allie H.
Crown Point, IN
I have had a lot of skin problems in the past. My skin is very easily irritated and sheet masks usually make my skin red. I didn’t have that problem with this. It’s very hydrating, gentle, smooth and it smells amazing. I’m definitely going to buy it again!
Jill P.
Douglas, MA
I really like sheet masks but expected more from this one, especially for $7! It did make my skin soft I guess but not really that much softer than any other sheet mask would have.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
The originals flower fuse and Jasmine sheet mask I really liked it I only tried it once or twice so I need to use it a little more to tell you how you know it's going to work on my skin but he did leave my skin feeling very good and smooth on the texture was OK it just felt good on the skin like I said overall I would definitely keep trying this maybe in time keep using the same product my skin make it even better with the sheet mask but this is a good one and I do like this so I will purchase more I only did it three times so maybe with a little more time it will get better in time actually with doing it all the time if this makes any sense so I did like it I need to do a couple more but the ones that I did do they did give me some results but I need to do actually some more with this so the flat flower fusing Jasmine sheet mask is really really good so get out and go get yourself a couple
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Has anybody tried this??? Is it any good??
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Where do u purchase these?
Ashley T.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
Has anyone ever used this if so is it good for oily skin?
sadaf I.
How to use it and wht skin typ is it useful?
Dakota L.
Philippi
Is this product one that is better used before sleeping at night or in the morning? Or does it not matter?