Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by Gayathri J.Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by S B.

BY ORIGINS

Our Jasmine-infused sheet mask instantly softens skin for a silky smooth look and feel. Made of 100% Bamboo, this super soft mask is fortified with flower wax, a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties. That makes it great for moisturizing skin. Plus, the exotic, sensuous aroma of Jasmine induces feelings of love and warmth.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It makes my skin so soft and it easy to wash off! I have very sensitive skin, so I recommend for anyone with a specific type of skin! " in 14 reviews
Kendall R.
This mask made my skin feel clean and moisturized. I would have liked from there to have been more sheets considering the price. It was a little disappointing because it did just as much as a drugstore mask would have done. I wouldn’t recommend buying this product. Save your money and go to the drugstore!
Taea P.
Cincinnati
This mask is amazing. It feels so great on your skin and leaves your face super smooth and fresh after use. You can reuse the mask by putting it back in the packaging to soak up the rest of the liquid and ziploc it to keep it fresh. I love all of Origins sheet masks but this one is my favorite.
Elizabeth L.
I love the smell of Jasmine but, I used to be highly allergic to it. This product doesn't use too much of the smell which I love. The mask itself leaves the skin smooth and silky as well as glowing. Definitely would recommend!
Ashleigh J.
Hammond, IN
I really loved this product. The smell was amazing and I feel like my skin was nice and soft afterwards. Mask are such a simple, relaxing way to take care of your facial skin. You can't go wrong with the Origins Flower Fusion Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask!
Alexis P.
This product smells good and it left my face dewy, clear, and ready for the day. I wouldn't reccomend doing the mask before make up; I would reccomend doing it in the morning if you are going for a fresh look.
Diana H.
Tampa, FL
My friend was raving about the amazing scent of this face mask and she suggested I try one.

She was absolutely right! The scent was a delightful Jasmine flower scent. I felt very relaxed after using the face mask.

I like that it comes in a sheet because it makes things so easy. I like this brand since it’s a lot more natural than other brands!
Kylie W.
Grand Blanc
Product left my face smelling amazing. It felt incredibly soft. Definitely met my expectations and more. I think the product was very effective. The price range to me was great! I would definitely recommend and purchase again the future.
Sabrina J.
Murray, KY
I love sheet masks. Definitely this jasmine softening one. It is a very gentle mask and it met my expectations by far. It makes your face feel great after you’re finished. I would recommend to others!
Pikulik N.
This product is great! It made my skin so smooth and silky! I love the effectiveness of it! It truly heeled and evened my skin. It exceeded my expectations by far! I will continue to repurchase this product
Adrienne M.
Edgewood, KY
This mask is amazing. The jasmine scent is incredible! I have very very dry skin and this was perfect for me. There was so much left that I was able to stretch it down my chest! My skin felt plump and hydrated!
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Has anybody tried this??? Is it any good??
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Where do u purchase these?
Ashley T.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
Has anyone ever used this if so is it good for oily skin?
sadaf I.
How to use it and wht skin typ is it useful?
Dakota L.
Philippi
Is this product one that is better used before sleeping at night or in the morning? Or does it not matter?