Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by Janna F.Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by Gayathri J.Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by S B.

BY ORIGINS

Our Jasmine-infused sheet mask instantly softens skin for a silky smooth look and feel. Made of 100% Bamboo, this super soft mask is fortified with flower wax, a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties. That makes it great for moisturizing skin. Plus, the exotic, sensuous aroma of Jasmine induces feelings of love and warmth.

Buy on ULTA
  • "It makes my skin so soft and it easy to wash off! I have very sensitive skin, so I recommend for anyone with a specific type of skin! " in 14 reviews
I cannot say that I am very impressed with this product I did not make any difference on my screen I did not see any visible signs of different packaging is nice I am however I would not say I would recommend it it’s not very expensive so maybe for someone it will be a perfect fit but for me it did not do anything
Katie B.
Pasadena, MD
I love how easy this product is to use, I also love the floral smell I used this product in the spring because during the summer my face becomes too oily to add extra products to it. I would recommend using it in the winter if you live in a cold place because it is great for softening dry skin.
Taea P.
Loveland, OH
This mask is amazing. It feels so great on your skin and leaves your face super smooth and fresh after use. You can reuse the mask by putting it back in the packaging to soak up the rest of the liquid and ziploc it to keep it fresh. I love all of Origins sheet masks but this one is my favorite.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is an excellent sheet mask. The quality of the mask itself is very good. It's nice and thick and doesn't rip apart easily and it stays on my face very well. Minus one star for the fit around the mouth area but otherwise I really loved it. It has a great scent and it was very moisturizing and brightening.
Kelly W.
I love wearing sheet masks. This mask met my expectations. It worked like many others. It was my first time using it and it was gentle on the skin and easy to apply. It left my skin feeling smooth and refreshed.
Diana H.
Tampa, FL
My friend was raving about the amazing scent of this face mask and she suggested I try one.

She was absolutely right! The scent was a delightful Jasmine flower scent. I felt very relaxed after using the face mask.

I like that it comes in a sheet because it makes things so easy. I like this brand since it’s a lot more natural than other brands!
Janna F.
Cape Coral, FL
This was a very relaxing and refreshing face mask. It was very hydrating and cooling for my skin. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a face mask. And I will be buying this mask again. 😊😍
Karina H.
Aurora
It’s awesome. Leaves me feeling great and fresh. I can honestly feel a difference. All the dead skin cells come off right away not pricey at all. It’s soft and gentle on the skin.
Pikulik N.
This product is great! It made my skin so smooth and silky! I love the effectiveness of it! It truly heeled and evened my skin. It exceeded my expectations by far! I will continue to repurchase this product
Hunter H.
It is a very good product. It has a very good value. And I will definitely use it again. It felt very gentle against my skin. This was my first time using it, and I have to say I would buy it again! -me!
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Where do u purchase these?
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Has anybody tried this??? Is it any good??
Ashley T.
Clarksville, TN
Has anyone ever used this if so is it good for oily skin?
Daniella A.
Does this burn your face?
Taylor W.
Will this mask make my skin soft?