Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by Janna F.Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by Gayathri J.Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by S B.

BY ORIGINS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Our Jasmine-infused sheet mask instantly softens skin for a silky smooth look and feel. Made of 100% Bamboo, this super soft mask is fortified with flower wax, a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties. That makes it great for moisturizing skin. Plus, the exotic, sensuous aroma of Jasmine induces feelings of love and warmth.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It makes my skin so soft and it easy to wash off! I have very sensitive skin, so I recommend for anyone with a specific type of skin! " in 14 reviews
I cannot say that I am very impressed with this product I did not make any difference on my screen I did not see any visible signs of different packaging is nice I am however I would not say I would recommend it it’s not very expensive so maybe for someone it will be a perfect fit but for me it did not do anything
Kendall R.
This mask made my skin feel clean and moisturized. I would have liked from there to have been more sheets considering the price. It was a little disappointing because it did just as much as a drugstore mask would have done. I wouldn’t recommend buying this product. Save your money and go to the drugstore!
Taea P.
Cincinnati
This mask is amazing. It feels so great on your skin and leaves your face super smooth and fresh after use. You can reuse the mask by putting it back in the packaging to soak up the rest of the liquid and ziploc it to keep it fresh. I love all of Origins sheet masks but this one is my favorite.
Sunny V.
Phoenix
I bought this at Origins on impulse and it smells heavenly, and helps with skin softness and moisture. The packaging is appealing and easier to open than some sheet masks. Good effectiveness for the price, but some room for improvement in the collagen boosting and pore refining departments. Overall a good experience that brightened my skin.
Elizabeth L.
I love the smell of Jasmine but, I used to be highly allergic to it. This product doesn't use too much of the smell which I love. The mask itself leaves the skin smooth and silky as well as glowing. Definitely would recommend!
Marissa S.
Only used once but it smelled great and left my skin smooth and soft. It did what it said it would and came in pretty packaging. It was gentle on my skin and was easy to use. Good for a spa night but in an everyday routine.
χσχσsaramagelis M.
Atlanta
my skin was really really soft and hydrated. i really felt like i had baby smooth skin. i tried it for the first and would definitely purchase again. it was very gentle on my skin. highly recommend. can be messy because of liquid dripping hut otherwise great!
Ashleigh J.
Hammond, IN
I really loved this product. The smell was amazing and I feel like my skin was nice and soft afterwards. Mask are such a simple, relaxing way to take care of your facial skin. You can't go wrong with the Origins Flower Fusion Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask!
Kelly W.
I love wearing sheet masks. This mask met my expectations. It worked like many others. It was my first time using it and it was gentle on the skin and easy to apply. It left my skin feeling smooth and refreshed.
Diana H.
Tampa, FL
My friend was raving about the amazing scent of this face mask and she suggested I try one.

She was absolutely right! The scent was a delightful Jasmine flower scent. I felt very relaxed after using the face mask.

I like that it comes in a sheet because it makes things so easy. I like this brand since it’s a lot more natural than other brands!
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Has anybody tried this??? Is it any good??
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Where do u purchase these?
Ashley T.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
Has anyone ever used this if so is it good for oily skin?
sadaf I.
How to use it and wht skin typ is it useful?
Dakota L.
Philippi
Is this product one that is better used before sleeping at night or in the morning? Or does it not matter?

back