Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by Gayathri J.Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by S B.

BY ORIGINS

Our Jasmine-infused sheet mask instantly softens skin for a silky smooth look and feel. Made of 100% Bamboo, this super soft mask is fortified with flower wax, a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties. That makes it great for moisturizing skin. Plus, the exotic, sensuous aroma of Jasmine induces feelings of love and warmth.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It makes my skin so soft and it easy to wash off! I have very sensitive skin, so I recommend for anyone with a specific type of skin! " in 14 reviews
Taea P.
Cincinnati
This mask is amazing. It feels so great on your skin and leaves your face super smooth and fresh after use. You can reuse the mask by putting it back in the packaging to soak up the rest of the liquid and ziploc it to keep it fresh. I love all of Origins sheet masks but this one is my favorite.
Elizabeth L.
I love the smell of Jasmine but, I used to be highly allergic to it. This product doesn't use too much of the smell which I love. The mask itself leaves the skin smooth and silky as well as glowing. Definitely would recommend!
Diana H.
Tampa, FL
My friend was raving about the amazing scent of this face mask and she suggested I try one.

She was absolutely right! The scent was a delightful Jasmine flower scent. I felt very relaxed after using the face mask.

I like that it comes in a sheet because it makes things so easy. I like this brand since it’s a lot more natural than other brands!
Sabrina J.
Murray, KY
I love sheet masks. Definitely this jasmine softening one. It is a very gentle mask and it met my expectations by far. It makes your face feel great after you’re finished. I would recommend to others!
Pikulik N.
This product is great! It made my skin so smooth and silky! I love the effectiveness of it! It truly heeled and evened my skin. It exceeded my expectations by far! I will continue to repurchase this product
Adrienne M.
Edgewood, KY
This mask is amazing. The jasmine scent is incredible! I have very very dry skin and this was perfect for me. There was so much left that I was able to stretch it down my chest! My skin felt plump and hydrated!
Jenny K.
I'm not usually one for like you sheet masks but I really like this I love the smell of Jasmine and it just made me very calm and it was almost like a Roma therapy on the face
Kendra M.
New Matamoras
Great product do a a refresh. Leaves skin looking vibrant and soft. I've used it multiple times for a quick skin quench. Great value for the price and smells wonderful. Very effective.
Allie H.
Crown Point, IN
I have had a lot of skin problems in the past. My skin is very easily irritated and sheet masks usually make my skin red. I didn’t have that problem with this. It’s very hydrating, gentle, smooth and it smells amazing. I’m definitely going to buy it again!
Jill P.
Douglas, MA
I really like sheet masks but expected more from this one, especially for $7! It did make my skin soft I guess but not really that much softer than any other sheet mask would have.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Has anybody tried this??? Is it any good??
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Where do u purchase these?
Ashley T.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
Has anyone ever used this if so is it good for oily skin?
sadaf I.
How to use it and wht skin typ is it useful?
Dakota L.
Philippi
Is this product one that is better used before sleeping at night or in the morning? Or does it not matter?