BY ORIGINS

Lipstick with floral waxes including Jasmine, Lavender, Rose, Raspberry, Violet and Orange Blossom creates a creamy cushion of color that glides on with ease to pamper, protect and perfect your pout. And fresh-feeling coverage shines on, stays comfortably put for hours of color-true wear. In twenty-four, must-have shades.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D’Abeille , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate , Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate , Lecithin , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Wax , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Wax , Viola Odorata Leaf Wax , Rosa Damascena Flower Wax , Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Wax , Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Wax , Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil*, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract , Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Glycerin , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tocopherol , Tocotrienols , Squalene , Phytosterols , Silica , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Linalool , Citral , Limonene , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)] * Essential Oil <ILNILN38319>

Origins Flower Fusion™ Hydrating Lip Color With Floral Extracts
  • "I've bought this product 3 times and it keeps my lips very moisturized throughout the day which is great because I suffer from chapped lips all the time" in 3 reviews
  • "Great color selections and they are also very hydrating, everything you want in a lipstick " in 3 reviews
Tracey C.
This creamy, moisture-rich, long-lasting formula, made with floral waxes, pampers my lips whenever I wear it--and continues to do so long after removal! Buttercup, Tea Rose, Magnolia, and Lavender are already in my collection, and I use them primarily in 'no makeup' looks. Many more luscious shades will follow!
Note: 24 shades. Stock up when you can; these lip colors go in and out of stock with some regularity on the Origins site.
Tip: prep with a gentle exfoliant to really make the formula pop!
Bottom line: Origins Flower Fusion™ Hydrating Lip Color With Floral Extracts is a re-buy.
Bridget Reed M.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Tulip more...
One of my all time favorite lipsticks, super soft and stays on forever. It’s not too pricy considering the quality. Bought it right in the store near my apartment, where I could try out all their colors. Definitely would recommend!
Vannessa T.
Salt Lake City
Okay so I got this product from one of my subscriptions and I believe I got it in box each arm and it's a really nice lipstick its goes on smooth it glides on your lips without a problem and it keeps your lips moisturized and then make your lips like really stand out I believe the color I got was a different colors like a more natural color and it works really good and I do recommend this to anybody and I'm looking forward to eventually getting more
Daizy D.
California city,CA
Great color. Keeps lips nice and soft. Don't wear lipstick all the time but when I do I use this brand. If you have fair skin this will really make it pop.
sandy c.
Karla F.
Tarrytown, NY
Very creamy consistency. Smells very natural and the pigment is opaque. I love the packaging because it is sleek and sturdy and it looks very luxurious.
Ashley K.
Twn And Cntry, MO
Beautiful, vibrant lipstick that has a wonderful staying power! Would buy again! Feels wonderful on your lips.
Erica G.
Imperial, MO
I always have chapped lips especially during the winter and this product keeps my lips hydrated and so soft
Priyanka P.
This works for dry and chapped lips and keeps lips hydrated for longer time and it is of good quality.
Brittani C.
I'm literally in love with this color!! Stays on well and doesn't make my lips feel sticky or dry!
priscilla m.