BY ORIGINS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A raspberry flower-infused sheet mask that refreshes to revitalize skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- IrritationIf you want to know more… Made of 100 percent Bamboo, this super soft mask is fortified with flower wax, a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties. That makes it effective for moisturizing skin. The bright, fruity fragrance of Raspberry Flower is a major mood-booster. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora*
Rawan M.
OMG I can't even explain to you how amazing this face mask is!! It meet my expectations and it was not that pricey as I thought and It's smooth and smells AMAZING I'm going to be buying it again and recommend it as well to my friends!!
Heather W.
Albany, NY
I purchased a few of these in different scents from Origins for my mini vacation. Let me tell you the smell is so powerful I couldn't last more then 3 minutes with it on my face! It felt nice for hydration but the scent smelt like stright up stale alcohol (adult drink style). I would not recommend for someone who is sensitive to scents.
member-f4f0a
This was an awesome product. I was very happy that I bought this product. It smelled so good. I was sad when it was all gone. I am definitely going to get more.
Dany E.
Parkdale OR
I have not tried this product but I would like to try it since I have been told that this product is good for me and I would like to try it and give the review
Michelle R.
reseda
This smells so delicious ! It makes your skin feel amazing and refreshed! It is great for traveling. Perfect sheet mask to use before applying your makeup.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
I really liked this mask! Smelled really good, although a strong scent, could be a bit more subtle. It's very cleansing and my skin felt very fresh after!
Celeste H.
Corpus Christi
This mask actually fits my face and will not budge! The smell is refreshing and zesty. The perfect amount of product and made my skin feel so much softer.
queen b.
Out of all of my face mask this is a fav beacuse the way it smells .. It smells the best like for real i ..people ask me and i have one and I say no
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
These sheet masks are great. They are comfortable on the face, smell great, are well infused with serum, but not dripping. The skin is left soft and nice
Claudia F.
Fredericksbrg, VA
One of the best face masks I've ever used, EVER! It smells great. It has a lot of serum in it and I love that. Origins really did great with this!
Siknah C.
How often would you recommend wearing a sheet mask like this?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this good for dry skin??
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Does it work well?
rae b.
Lafayette
This won' make my skin break out will it i have sensitive skin. I've never had acne issues . But I wonder bout this product
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA
How is it better or different than other mask

back