BY ORIGINS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A raspberry flower-infused sheet mask that refreshes to revitalize skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- IrritationIf you want to know more… Made of 100 percent Bamboo, this super soft mask is fortified with flower wax, a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties. That makes it effective for moisturizing skin. The bright, fruity fragrance of Raspberry Flower is a major mood-booster. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora
Erika M.
Dodd city
This product Smells amazing! But I really don't like the sheet mask. I prefer mud mask or the ones that peel! But for this being a sheet I think it was pretty good!
Amber S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sheet mask are my favorite! This particular one was a lot of fun. It was very gentle with an amazing sent. I use sheet mask daily but this was a first for this brand and I definitely would use it again!
Sharon E.
Katy
This product has left my skin feeling amazing it is less dry it was very effective.Not only is it gentle but it works rather fast.This product definitely met my expectations,I would recommend this for people with oily skin like myself.
member-f4f0a
This was an awesome product. I was very happy that I bought this product. It smelled so good. I was sad when it was all gone. I am definitely going to get more.
Michelle R.
reseda
This smells so delicious ! It makes your skin feel amazing and refreshed! It is great for traveling. Perfect sheet mask to use before applying your makeup.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
I really liked this mask! Smelled really good, although a strong scent, could be a bit more subtle. It's very cleansing and my skin felt very fresh after!
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
These sheet masks are great. They are comfortable on the face, smell great, are well infused with serum, but not dripping. The skin is left soft and nice
julie h.
claremore
I love the way this makes my face feel!!! It makes it feel smooth and soft. Its s light product that leaves my face feeling fresh and rejuvenated.
Claudia F.
Fredericksbrg, VA
One of the best face masks I've ever used, EVER! It smells great. It has a lot of serum in it and I love that. Origins really did great with this!
Autumn M.
Saginaw, MI
This mask left my skin feeling cool and refreshed. I noticed my skin seemed brighter the next day as well and the smell of the mask is so good!
Siknah C.
How often would you recommend wearing a sheet mask like this?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this good for dry skin??
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Does it work well?
rae b.
Lafayette
This won' make my skin break out will it i have sensitive skin. I've never had acne issues . But I wonder bout this product
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA
How is it better or different than other mask