BY ORIGINS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A raspberry flower-infused sheet mask that refreshes to revitalize skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- IrritationIf you want to know more… Made of 100 percent Bamboo, this super soft mask is fortified with flower wax, a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties. That makes it effective for moisturizing skin. The bright, fruity fragrance of Raspberry Flower is a major mood-booster. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora*
sandra g.
One of the best sheet masks out there. I was a bit hesitant to but it at first, but it beat all my expectations, it leaves your sling with a glowing appearance, not at all sticky. The price point is well worth it. I would definitely recommend to all of my friends.
Cheyenne M.
I love the smell of this mask. It's not hard to keep on because it smells so good. It's a great value and not too expensive, I received it as a gift in a "care package" from my father. I honestly couldn't tell you where he purchased it but I love it.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Love, love, love this sheet mask. I just bought 10 of them today. So wonderful. There are so many options with this brand. My face felt awesome after using it. I use a sheet mask every couple of days and my skin is looking so good.
Katherine D.
Cincinnati, OH
I use a mask a few times a week. This isn't my favorite. It isn't very saturated and the mask doesn't stretch at all. I personally like a mask with a little give so that it will fit my face. I probably won't buy another one.
Briana J.
Indianapolis
The product smelled really great, and didn't cause any reaction with my skin because sometimes mine can be irritate to products, I ordered mines offline on Amazon and it got here pretty quick.
Genna Y.
Riverside, CA
This product is great! I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone. This product went above and beyond my expectations. It was easy to use and the results were awesome. I would definitely buy it again
Erika M.
Dodd city
This product Smells amazing! But I really don't like the sheet mask. I prefer mud mask or the ones that peel! But for this being a sheet I think it was pretty good!
Amber S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sheet mask are my favorite! This particular one was a lot of fun. It was very gentle with an amazing sent. I use sheet mask daily but this was a first for this brand and I definitely would use it again!
Sharon E.
Katy
This product has left my skin feeling amazing it is less dry it was very effective.Not only is it gentle but it works rather fast.This product definitely met my expectations,I would recommend this for people with oily skin like myself.
Grace C.
Auburn, AL
I have really sensitive skin so this product irritated it a little. Overall I loved the quality and the packaging was so cute!
Siknah C.
How often would you recommend wearing a sheet mask like this?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this good for dry skin??
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Does it work well?
rae b.
Lafayette
This won' make my skin break out will it i have sensitive skin. I've never had acne issues . But I wonder bout this product
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA
How is it better or different than other mask