BY ORIGINS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A raspberry flower-infused sheet mask that refreshes to revitalize skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- IrritationIf you want to know more… Made of 100 percent Bamboo, this super soft mask is fortified with flower wax, a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties. That makes it effective for moisturizing skin. The bright, fruity fragrance of Raspberry Flower is a major mood-booster. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora*
Brianna H.
Love the feel of this mask as it's simply a sheet and the scent is very sweet! I tend to go for fruity combinations when it comes to my skin to be more refreshed and this did not disappoint. I used this for the perfect college face mask and movie night combo.
Alexia A.
Saint Simons Island, GA
This is an all round good product, it feels good on your skin and is not to harsh. I can tell a difference in my skin when using this product and it also smells good which is good when putting a product on your face
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
This mask instantly refreshes and revitalizes the skin. It's made of Made of 100% Bamboo, this super soft mask is fortified with flower wax, a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties. That makes it great for moisturizing skin. Plus, the bright, fruity fragrance of Raspberry Flower is a major mood-booster to perk you up pronto. Recommended for normal, dry, or oily skin. For a sheet mask at only $7 it's really luxurious and affordable. Origins makes amazing products and I'm impressed with this sheet mask. Smells just like fresh picked ripened raspberries.
Sarah R.
Cleveland, OH
Okay so I wanted to take a pic so you could see the mask but the picture from the front makes me look like Freddy Krueger. ANYWAY- first time user and I love this mask. I got it for $3 at Nordstrom Rack and it is super refreshing, easy application and removal- NO MESS! 🎉 smells wonderful, left my skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated. Would definitely buy again!
Heather W.
amsterdam, NY
I purchased a few of these in different scents from Origins for my mini vacation. Let me tell you the smell is so powerful I couldn't last more then 3 minutes with it on my face! It felt nice for hydration but the scent smelt like stright up stale alcohol (adult drink style). I would not recommend for someone who is sensitive to scents.
Rawan M.
OMG I can't even explain to you how amazing this face mask is!! It meet my expectations and it was not that pricey as I thought and It's smooth and smells AMAZING I'm going to be buying it again and recommend it as well to my friends!!
sandra g.
One of the best sheet masks out there. I was a bit hesitant to but it at first, but it beat all my expectations, it leaves your sling with a glowing appearance, not at all sticky. The price point is well worth it. I would definitely recommend to all of my friends.
Cheyenne M.
I love the smell of this mask. It's not hard to keep on because it smells so good. It's a great value and not too expensive, I received it as a gift in a "care package" from my father. I honestly couldn't tell you where he purchased it but I love it.
Rose S.
Mesa , AZ
Love, love, love this sheet mask. I just bought 10 of them today. So wonderful. There are so many options with this brand. My face felt awesome after using it. I use a sheet mask every couple of days and my skin is looking so good.
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
I use a mask a few times a week. This isn't my favorite. It isn't very saturated and the mask doesn't stretch at all. I personally like a mask with a little give so that it will fit my face. I probably won't buy another one.
Siknah C.
How often would you recommend wearing a sheet mask like this?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this good for dry skin??
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Does it work well?
rae b.
Lafayette
This won' make my skin break out will it i have sensitive skin. I've never had acne issues . But I wonder bout this product
Tiffanie R.
MCKEESPORT, PA
How is it better or different than other mask