BY ORIGINS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A raspberry flower-infused sheet mask that refreshes to revitalize skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- IrritationIf you want to know more… Made of 100 percent Bamboo, this super soft mask is fortified with flower wax, a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties. That makes it effective for moisturizing skin. The bright, fruity fragrance of Raspberry Flower is a major mood-booster. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora*
Jasmine R.
Lancaster, PA
I have combination skin but I needed like a skin booster to wake my skin and up a little and this mask did the job without making my skin too shiny or oily feeling, and it smells good too, and honestly you can reuse this mask because there's left over serum in the packet,  I just put the mask back in the packet after I was done and the put the packet in a ziplock bag to keep it fresh
Nikaury S.
Homestead, FL
So i use to get tons of face masks samples on Ipsy and I’ve fallen in love with them compared to the mask creams you have to place on yourself. Bought these for the first time and it’s so easy and the smell is great and my skin felt so fresh and smooth afterwards.
Emily S.
Love the packaging and the scent is great! It really soothes your skin and evens out your overall skin tone. It was a good price and I would definitely recommend. I would love to try out their other masks as well.
Karen🖌Smith S.
Chicago
Always refreshing especially when your face feels gross after a day , not pricey at all but if they were it would be worth it so effective and great skin to show it and definitely buy all the time no matter what
Brenda D.
Anaheim
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G left my face feeling new and refreshed not to mention go great it smelled. The packaging was to die for! totally chic and stylish. Definitely saw results and I might just make it my go to product!
Nicki P.
This product smells incredible. Origins is one of my favorite skin care brands. When i found these sheet mask at Nordstrom rack I was the happiest person in the world. It left my skin smooth and bright.
Bianca F.
Such a fun, refreshing, and relaxing sheet mask. My friends and I do these masks 24/7 and they leave our skin smooth and soft, and the packaging is super cute and pretty ! Would recomend !
Kristi D.
This leaves my skin feeling so refreshed, smooth, and smelling great. I bought this from ULTA since it is the closest beauty store for me. This product went above and beyond my expectations, especially since the price was so cheap. The packaging could be a little less bold and more calming but the mask itself left my face feeling flawless and rejuvenated.
Arina B.
Hiawassee
Smelled really good and kept my skin moisturized and fresh, the packaging was very nice, creative and cute. It definitely met my expectations and it was very effective. I definitely recommend to everyone!
Jamie R.
I would only buy this mask for the $3 at Nordstrom Rack, I wouldn’t pay the $8 full price. Material: thicker than most masks. Essence: didn't drip!!!!! Fit: great, especially around the nose! The material was thicker and stiffer than most- but it actually made it easier to unfold and place, so that was nice.
Siknah C.
How often would you recommend wearing a sheet mask like this?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this good for dry skin??
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Does it work well?
rae b.
Lafayette
This won' make my skin break out will it i have sensitive skin. I've never had acne issues . But I wonder bout this product
Tiffanie R.
MCKEESPORT, PA
How is it better or different than other mask