Origins Flower Fusion Orange Radiance-Boosting Sheet Mask

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An orange flower-infused sheet mask to boost radiance and restore a healthy-looking glow. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Made of 100 percent bamboo, this super-soft, orange flower-infused mask is fortified with flower wax a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties to moisturize skin. Plus, the crisp, citrusy scent of orange flower invigorates the senses and lifts your spirits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Orange flower is the fragrant white blossom of the orange tree, which originated in Asia, spread through Europe, and became synonymous with Florida after Spain's arrival in the 16th century. Orange flower has symbolized purity and innocence dating back to ancient China. The vibrant scent is used by aroma therapists to elevate mood and promote feelings of happiness and positivity.

How does this work on oily skin?
Where can I buy this in Canada? Also, how would it be for oily skin?
Where can I buy this at?
Start your review of Origins Flower Fusion Orange Radiance-Boosting Sheet Mask!
clearfield
I liked this mask it smells nice and is easily applied. It made me feel less dull and more hydrated but it also made me a bit oily.
Brooklyn, NY
Not sure if I noticed a huge difference after using the mask however my skin felt nice afterward so I would probably try it again.
I am not a real fan of the fragrance but it is definitely gentle on my sensative snik amd truly works. I'm happy with it overall.
Augusta
This sheet mask is amazing. It tones my face and helps with dry skin. I use this mask ones every week just to rehydrate my face.
Worcester , MA
I enjoyed use this mask for my face! It felt refreshing on my face and also pampered. The smell was relaxing. I was effective.
Salem, OR
Love love love this mask!!! It left my skin feelings soft, and just brighter in general with 0 sticky residues like some masks
I have heard good comments about this product, I have not yet proven it. I do not have much to say about this product sorry.
Madisonville
Makes my face feel energized, awake, and bright. Its has never been disappointing, I use quite often. At least once a day.
Nampa, ID
Great mask! Love that they offer sheet masks and traditional masks! The sheet masks aren't great for sensitive skin though.
Newark, NJ
It was refreshing it made a nice difference in my complexion. It actually brighten up my complexion because it was dull.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...