Origins Flower Fusion Orange Radiance-Boosting Sheet Mask

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An orange flower-infused sheet mask to boost radiance and restore a healthy-looking glow. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Made of 100 percent bamboo, this super-soft, orange flower-infused mask is fortified with flower wax a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties to moisturize skin. Plus, the crisp, citrusy scent of orange flower invigorates the senses and lifts your spirits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Orange flower is the fragrant white blossom of the orange tree, which originated in Asia, spread through Europe, and became synonymous with Florida after Spain's arrival in the 16th century. Orange flower has symbolized purity and innocence dating back to ancient China. The vibrant scent is used by aroma therapists to elevate mood and promote feelings of happiness and positivity.

How does this work on oily skin?
Where can I buy this in Canada? Also, how would it be for oily skin?
Where can I buy this at?
Start your review of Origins Flower Fusion Orange Radiance-Boosting Sheet Mask!
Nothing special. For that price you can find more effective sheet mask. It dries quite quickly and leaves skin not sticky.
West Sussex, Chichester
Beautiful product! Especially to apply when hungover, really cooling and refreshing and leaves the skin feeling so hydrated
India
Great product.... A must buy... You'll love it...doesn't contain any side effects... A perfect thing for you is here...
I found it a little bit difficult to use. But however they are very relaxing and I feel like they do benefit my skin!
Kerns
I really lile this face mask because it is really smooth to put on and it makes my face feel really soft afterwards.
Dundalk
The scent of this alone was heavenly. Sheet mask was nice but a little messy. My skin looked renewed and brighter.
Una mascarilla muy relajante, de verdad me ha gustado tenerla en mi piel, es genial para después de un día largo 😊
Victoria Road, Macclesfield
These masks are great for Origins amazing Ginzing scent but I felt like they didn’t really do anything for my skin!
This product rehydrated my face and also gave it the vitamin that my face needed as well it made my pimples vanish.
Fresnillo
Very good product, I like a lot, is very cute, a mask of the best I've used without a doubt, so good, I love it!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...