Origins Flower Fusion Orange Radiance-Boosting Sheet Mask uploaded by ashia w.

BY ORIGINS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An orange flower-infused sheet mask to boost radiance and restore a healthy-looking glow. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Made of 100 percent bamboo, this super-soft, orange flower-infused mask is fortified with flower wax a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties to moisturize skin. Plus, the crisp, citrusy scent of orange flower invigorates the senses and lifts your spirits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Orange flower is the fragrant white blossom of the orange tree, which originated in Asia, spread through Europe, and became synonymous with Florida after Spain's arrival in the 16th century. Orange flower has symbolized purity and innocence dating back to ancient China. The vibrant scent is used by aroma therapists to elevate mood and promote feelings of happiness and positivity.

Buy on Sephora*
Paris B.
Paris B.
Bloomington, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did a trade on a Facebook group and this mask was included in the bundle. I normally don't like sheet masks, and this was not much of an exception. I found the smell to be a bit strong and fake. I also have somewhat sensitive skin, and having the mask pressed to my face beyond just a minute or two made my skin sting and feel hot. Other people would probably enjoy this, but it was not for me.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Romansville , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I snagged this mask and I'm so glad I did! It was super hydrating and smelled like their 'Ginzing' collection of products! It's labeled to help vibrancy and I did notice my skin looking more alive when I woke up the next day! Make sure to use the excess serum before throwing away the packaging! I have combination and acne prone skin but this didn't break me out at all!
Jazmin F.
Jazmin F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand for beauty products. It smells so good and it was effective left my face feeling soft and didn't disappoint. My mom came home with it for me to try. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good cleanse. Origins Flower Fusion™ Rose Hydrating Sheet Mask
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product nice packaging is good affordable price its good  I would like to buy again nice packaging is good color and texture its good for face yiu fell well its my fist time I use but its good I recommend to other its nice mask I loved this
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Origins typically has great skincare products so I had high hopes for this sheet mask. Unfortunately, this mask wasn't more hydrating or more illuminating than your run of the mill drugstore sheet mask. There were no long-lasting effects from this mask.
Kaylyn R.
Kaylyn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask made my face feel so soft and smooth after I applied it. I was unfortunately recovering from a sunburn but luckily this mask didn't irritate my skin at all. It made my face feel and look glowing. I would definitely recommend this product.
Rose S.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these masks. I totally stocked up the other day as I was able to find them relatively inexpensive. I use them all the time. I love all the varieties they come in. My skin feels so great after I use them.
Maddie K.
Maddie K.
Minnesota
It's a great mask to use for oily skin, I would suggest getting it if you have Norma to oily skin and it wasn't to harsh on my skin either I thought that it was a decent price and would recommend others to use
Arely J.
Arely J.
Oceanside, california
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sheet mask. I have tried it 4 times and so far I'm loving it it leave yr face feeling great and looking great. This makes is for people with dry skin or uneven or dull it deeply hydrates ur skin.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Glendale , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Picked this up at Nordstrom rack for $2.97. Normally 7 (per Nordstrom). I liked this mask. My skin felt moist after using. Which is really the goal of any mask. Not sure what I'd tell them to improve.
Beckie K.
Beckie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this work on oily skin?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this at?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Kitchener, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this in Canada? Also, how would it be for oily skin?
Elodie V.
Elodie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mask work well on combination skin?
Jessica V.