Origins Fill In The Blanks™ Eyebrow Enhancer uploaded by Claire w.Origins Fill In The Blanks™ Eyebrow Enhancer uploaded by Amber M.Origins Fill In The Blanks™ Eyebrow Enhancer uploaded by Amber M.

BY ORIGINS

Take brows from bare to there, demure to dramatic with just a few simple strokes. The ultra-thin pencil tip lines and defines. The super-gentle brush softens and sculpts. Palm and Vegetable Oils keeps color true. Mattifying Silica keeps new "brows" in their place. Rich, creamy texture glides on and stays put. No smudging. No fading.

Ethylhexyl Stearate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides , Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Retinyl Palmitate , Tocopherol , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract , Silica , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)] <ILNILN32344>

Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: For Brunettes more...
I really look this eye pencil, i like how easy it glides on the brows. The color is a dark brown but on the lighter side for a natural look! It’s long lasting and i recommend you give a try.
Amber M.
Dallas, TX
Hands down one of my favorite eyebrow pencils around! I usually use this along with my ABH dipbrow because it’s simple and easy to use. The formula is fantastic and slides right on and I will have yet had one dry out on me and get hard!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this product at the Origins Store at Disney Springs in Orlando during the last Origins event. I purchased the color 01 for blondes. The crayon part of the eyebrow pencil is very thin...I mean very thin and has a waxy scent to it. It is difficult to twist out the right amount and I wish it was thicker. The shade matches my eye brows perfectly and once I get it on it's beautiful. I also love that the pencil has a spoolie on the other end.
Katherine C.
This brow pencil isn’t for everyone nor for the heavy handed. The color on this is very strong and the brush strokes need to be applied REALLY LIGHTLY or else you’ll be spending a lot of time brushing/blending them out.
Amber M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: For Brunettes more...
Will be and always has been a staple in my makeup bag! This eyebrow pencil is made of plant based materials and goes on SO SMOOTH. The brand only has too colors, and to be honest I can use both. Very versatile and love the size of the product as well!
Lau A.
Hey guys it's Lau, and I just have to rave!!!! This brow pencil here is beyond just a "fill in", let me fill in the blacks... it's the absolute perfect one I have found yet!!! And quite frankly, the only one I'll use! It fills super naturally no joke, just color and brush. I actually use both tones (Blonde and Brown), depending on the look I'm going for. Love it, love it, love it and well worth it. I totally recommend it!!!
Grace W.
I absolutely love using Orgins products. I love all the natural ingredients and the amazing scents that come with everything. That being said the eyebrow pencils are a must use for anyone with hard to match colors. I've found they're a lot easier to use then anything from Benifit and are longer lasting as well.
Vivian E.
Brownsville , TX
The over all product does it's job but I stopped using it after noticing how much hair from my brows it was breaking. It also does not shade in as dark as I would like it to.
Micole L.
Bronx, NY
Love the thin tip, which allows for better application. Don't have to keep trying to blend. Not too many mistakes made.
Adriana Q.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
This brow pencil is really nice it does the job and stays put all day it has a very precise point as well
Lauren A.
Where can you buy this item?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Is this good? I bought it and dont really know but im hoping for the best. Got the darker color.

Amazon