BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS:
Oh, joy! This soy wax candle is infused with Feel Good essential oils of Pine, Spruce & Orange.

WHAT IT DOES:
Transport senses & home to cheerful holiday times with the warm, reminiscent scent of Pine, Spruce & Orange.

FORMULATED WITHOUT:
Parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, propylene glycol, mineral oil, DEA, petrolatum, paraffin, polyethylene beads, formaldehyde & animal ingredients*
*except cruelty-free honey & beeswax

Usage: Do not burn candle unattended. Allow to solidify before relighting. Should black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean & no longer than 1/4" (6 mm). Do not burn down to the bottom, or on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children & pets.

R. G.
Nantucket, MA
I bought these just for the packaging to be honest, I purchased them online, so I didn’t really know what to except as far as the scent goes, but man oh man, these are delicious! The scent is so yummy and light, the whole room smells like winter when you like these up! I’d be buying them again for sure!
Brittany C.
Fairfax, VA
This is by far one of my favorite candles. I bought it during Christmas time because of the pine/spruce but with the added orange scent, it makes for a relaxing smell that can burn year-round. Burning time is great. Lasted me about four months so I just repurchased it again :)
EnGy S.
cairo
1,833 reviews
Hello, I would like to tell you that I love this company, but I have not tried this product before but in general I love this company. I have a page on Instagram and Facebook, and I can promote your products on my page and this will save you a lot of this wonderful product....
Gisele C.
Kitchener
I really enjoy this amazing pine smell. It’s so charming, adorable and relax. It’s attending my expectations.
Rachael D.