BY ORIGINS

This contour makeup brush is very soft! The hairs are synthetic (absolutely NO animal fur!), but feel like the real thing. The brush itself is easy to use and picks up the colors well when wet. Just add a few drops of water or eye drops onto the brush, and your eyelids will look great! I'd purchase it when it gets old or so.

Brianna P.
San Antonio, TX
Great brush. I use this on my clients when I do their eyeshadow and it comes out flawless. Fits perfectly in my hand and I highly recommend this tool.
natalie k.
Absolutely love this brush. Use it on a daily basis. Extremely soft on the skin and gets the perfect application
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
Love this brush makes my eye shadow go on and lookt fresh and flawless. It's a stiffer type of brush
natalie k.
Has anyone had a bad experience with this product ....if so what?
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
How much does this cost and how good does it work looks nice though i want one i know i love origins stuff usually!!