BY ORIGINS

Eyeshadow Flawless finish.  Crease free formula.  Won t fizzle, flake or fade away. Shades from pink to plum, coral to copper, blue to green and everything in between.  Flawless finishes from velvety matte to shimmery pearl, chiffon-sheer to fabulously full.  And the clingy, crease-free formula sweeps on in a stroke, smoothes with a touch, won t fizzle, flake or fade away. Eyeshadow, Gold Standard

• Does this product come off easily? 1 Answers
  • I love the color. It is so nice looking on my skin. It ma...1 Answers
Kayla T.
I really like this shade. I find this shade to be pretty pigmented. If you want this shade, you can find it at Macy's at the Origins counter or I think you can order it offline from the Origins website. I don't use this product often, but it is still a great product.
Mara W.
Elon, NC
I love this brand. For basic or natural colors, these products are amazing. However, the more interesting colors all seemed a little off to me in some way. Not a color I would want to be putting on my eye really.
Morgan W.
Norman, OK
I love Origins eyeshadows! I have problems with my eyes watering a lot with certain brands of makeup, but I don't have any problems with these. I think they go on best with sponge tip brushes. The only downside to these eyes shadows is the price, just like most of the other Origins products.
Justine A.
1931 reviews
This is a really pretty shadow shade. I bought it at the Origins counter. The girl behind the counter recommended this color. I wear it often and the color looks great on.
Ana O.
Boise, Id
They could be a bit more pigmented, it definitely depends on the color. I do like that I haven't had any irritability with this product with my contacts or sensitive skin/eyes.
Leta M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is an expensive product which is targeted at a more mature purchaser. The product settles in creases and looks a little crepey. I like the color but I won't buy it again.
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
I actually like this shadow! It goes on smooth with a sponge tip better than a brush, imo, but I do like it... however, it's pricey and there are other shadows out there that do just as well.
Kaitlin F.
One of my favorite shadows I ever owned was a dusky purple color that they don't make anymore. It worked will with my light light skin and hair without making me look like a hooker.
Laura B.
Radnor, PA
Fun color for the summer. Comes with applicator. It goes on smoothly and stays for most of the day. I have this product in several colors. This is for "fun" days.
Farrah S.
Heath, OH
Origins is one of my favorite brands all the way around. I love it for everyday wear . It's my go to for a buff of too dark or if I need to add a little shimmer .
Melissa B.
El Centro, CA
I love the color. It is so nice looking on my skin. It makes it seem like I lasted an hour doing my make up.
Amanda p.
San Antonio, TX
Does this product come off easily?