BY ORIGINS

When fragile skin around eyes shows crinkly dry lines and other unsightly flaws, a twice-daily dose of botanicals is just what the "Doctor" ordered to help them disappear. Formulated with cooling Cucumber, soothing Rosemary and energizing Ginseng, helps counter crow's feet, de-pouf puffs and fade dark shadows. Plus Green Tea Extract helps fight off free radical damage. Shows perfect bedside manners, night or day, under makeup or alone. Ophthalmologist tested.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Myristyl Myristate , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Squalane , Glyceryl Stearate , Tricaprylin , Peg-4 Dilaurate , Cetyl Alcohol , Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Oil*, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil*, Benzyl Salicylate , Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Gigartina Stellata (Algae) Extract , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract , Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate , Caffeine , Ethylhexylglycerin , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Cetyl Ricinoleate , Bifida Ferment Lysate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Peg-100 Stearate , Steareth-20 , Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane , Glycerin , Dimethicone , Carbomer , Cetearyl Alcohol , Caprylyl Glycol , Potassium Hydroxide , Polysorbate 60 , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Bht , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN42077>

Lindsay L.
Murfreesboro, TN
This eye cream is extremely moisturizing without being greasy or heavy feeling. The formula absorbs quickly so I can apply it in the morning without it affecting the wear of my makeup. Even though it's light enough for daytime use, I can still apply it before bed and wake up with my eye area feeling soft and hydrated. I've also noticed the few fine lines I have are less prominent and my eyes look less tired. You only need a small amount of product on the tip of your finger so the jar lasts for months. This is the only eye cream I've used that I would recommend purchasing.
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love Origins. I first discovered this product when influenster actually sent to me a few of their products to try out period ever since I've been completely hooked. This eye cream is amazing. It's lightweight and seeps deep into my skin. My under-eye is visibly plump. It's not too heavy where it leaves a greasy kind of mess under your eyes it is just a perfect consistency. I pray that Origins keeps this formula because it works great. I have combination skin and this is perfect for anyone I presume.
Ashley C.
Opelousas, LA
I decided to get a sample of this as I have been looking for a good eye cream. I don’t need bells and whistles, just some hydration. After the first night I woke up with slightly dryer eye lids and brow bone area. Thought it was due to something else I may have used, proceeded to use this again that morning and night. Second day woke up to even dryer eye area, this time under the eyes as well went ahead and used it again that morning and the evening. The third morning I woke up with raw, inflamed, and swollen eyelids. I’m sure this product does not have this affect on everyone. Clearly I am allergic to something in it but I have never had an allergic reaction to any skincare before. So I’m not sure what caused it, just know your allergies.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
Recently purchased this eye cream. Been trying it out for the past few weeks.  It’s been a huge struggle finding something that will work for my skin that shows results. I’ve noticed right away that  my eyes are alot more hydrated. I often get dry  throughout the day with and without makeup. It’s hard to find a product that will work with my sensitive skin & with makeup on around my eye area, sometimes I get so frustrated I want to give up. After trying this eye cream out and  incorporating it in my daily  routine , I noticed this product has helped improved my skin quite a bit . I will continue to keep using it and keep you guys posted. I definitely recommend it to those that want to try Orgins face products !
Jacqueline C.
Longmeadow, MA
This eye cream has quickly become one of my favorites. I've been using it for a few weeks now. My under-eyes have been on the dark side lately. I've been pretty tired and stressed. My other eye cream was good but I just wanted to try something new.
The force is strong in this eye cream. My under-eyes have become one with the force, my the force is with them. It really works. I really like the texture of this eye cream. It's soft, non-sticky and non-greasy, and it sinks in quickly. My under-eyes feel so soft and smooth. They look more awakened and have joined the light side. My bags also no longer look like Yoda's forehead. And, as an added bonus, it smells really good. It's not an unnatural smell at all, more like a light, fresh cucumber. I highly recommend it. I'm in a bit of a mental star war because if I could, I'd probably give it more than 5.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This has quickly become one of my favorite eye creams ever. It brightens, moisturizes and de-puffs - also has begun working on my dark circles. It is gentle with a soft scent. I would recommend to others and purchase again. Origins Eye Doctor® Moisture Care For Skin Around Eyes
Maggie R.
This is my favorite eye cream! It keeps my under eyes so moisturized all day. When applying concealer it no longer looks caked or creased. A little goes a long way so the jar it comes in should last you a decent amount of time. I would definitely repurchase when I run out! And I love the smell, it smells like cucumbers which I think is so refreshing!
Amy G.
Fishers, IN
I love Origins as a brand so when I saw this eye cream I was really excited. It’s moisturizing for the under eye and it definitely helps fine lines, but I don’t see any difference on my dark circles. Overall I’ll keep using it but I don’t know if I would purchase again for this reason.
Mariam H.
skokie
I really liked this cream but I thought it was on the expensive side (hence the 4 stars) however I think it's very effective and gentle. I wanted this because I wanted something hydrating and this eye cream delivered. I'm always on the lookout for coupons or for this product to go on sale before buying it.
Mary L.
San Diego, CA
I used this for quite a few months, the most I felt was that my eyes were moisturized but other than that, not other type of change. I don’t think I would personally purchase it again but I would recommend it for someone who just wants a simple eye cream.
thu c.
Does this work as a preventative? Or only for those that already have wrinkles, puffiness etc?
Julie G.
Niles, OH
Will this fade the dark circles under my eyes and decrease puffiness? Or is this just basically a moisturizer to prevent wrinkles and crow's feet? Because I already have them starting along with the dark circles too.
Katy H.
Huntsville, AL
I have a very dry under eye area and I've had my eye on this product for a while but I'm worried it's not going to be hydrating enough? Is it really hydrating? Is it worth the money?
Annette H.
Santa Monica
Is this a light cream you can use in the day undet makeup or a heavier cream best used at night?
Viollet K.
Toronto, ON
Is this product good for someone with sensitive eye area?

Sephora