BY ORIGINS #27 in Facial Skincare

Eye Doctor®  Moisture care for skin around eyes Counteracts eye-aging crow s feet.  Fades the look of dark shadows. For all skin types When fragile skin around eyes shows crinkly dry lines and other unsightly flaws, a twice-daily dose of botanicals are just what the "Doctor" ordered to help them disappear.  Nature s highly recommended caretakers, including cooling Cucumber, soothing Rosemary and energizing Ginseng, offer rapid, visible relief.  They act firmly to help counter crow s feet, de-pouf puffs and fade dark shadows from sight to make skin around eyes look and feel all better.  And Green Tea Extract helps fight off free radical damage.  Shows perfect bedside manners, night or day, under makeup or alone. Ophthalmologist tested. Eye Doctor Moisture Care see more...

Origins Eye Doctor Moisture Care
  • "This is a great product to use if you're young and do not have many concerns for wrinkles." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product!" in 1 review
  • "I love the thick texture and the fact that it will last me a long time because you don't need too much." in 1 review
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love Origins. I first discovered this product when influenster actually sent to me a few of their products to try out period ever since I've been completely hooked. This eye cream is amazing. It's lightweight and seeps deep into my skin. My under-eye is visibly plump. It's not too heavy where it leaves a greasy kind of mess under your eyes it is just a perfect consistency. I pray that Origins keeps this formula because it works great. I have combination skin and this is perfect for anyone I presume.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I really want to love this stuff because it just feels so good. I've been using it for a couple months now and I didn't know if I liked it in the beginning, but I kept using it and it's definitely nice. I definitely want to try a few other ones out, but this is a nice one. I don't feel like it's doing anything more for my eyes though. I feel like it's kind of just keeping them where they're at so they don't get worse, but it's not fixing my fine lines or doing enough.

I love that it's not really thick, I don't want to get milia under my eyes so I try to stay away from heavy creams and this just feels so great under and over my eyes, but I will say that I don't feel like it's hydrating enough. It's hydrating to a point, but I still feel like my undereyes are too dry after I apply concealer.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
I got this for free during a promotion on the aorigins website. It is amazing! Hydrated under my eyes very well. It smells kind of like cucumbers. I don’t have fine lines, dark circles, or puffy eye bags so I can’t speak to that. I am lucky that really all I need is some moisture.
Maureen M.
Pompano Beach
I think I was expecting more of a hydrator than an eye balm. Didn’t quite hit the spot for my under eye area for day and night and is a bit difficult to wear under makeup. Best used at night in my opinion. 4 stars for not irritating my skin and my eyes tho!!
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
I love origins products since theyre always making good products, theyre very underrated though and i think they deserve more attention. This product really moisturizes your skin and that’s what its supposed to do to prevent aging skin
angalena g.
Perris, CA
This one of the many under eye products i have tried and i can say this one was alright just isn’t for me. i cant say its my favorite but i don’t regret tryin t out. most likely wont repurchase but you don’t knock it til you try it.
Lauren B.
East Liverpool, OH
After having an allergic reaction to an eye cream from another brand i was a little scared. Origins quickly changed that. I purchased this eye cream from Sephora with a high recommendation from their cast and it works great!
Malki F.
Redlands, ca
It has a really nice light cucumber scent. It’s absorbed quickly. My dry crepes under eye area looks more hydrated after using, but I still have fine lines. They’re just less pronounced.
Tracy S.
Minot, ND
No change is noted when I use this product just another product added to the to good to be true list. Not the worst product I’ve tried but again doesn’t do what you want it to do
MeTime M.
I felt like it didn't do anything for me. I felt like my under eyes were dry and needed an eye cream. So I was recommended this.

The price was $39. For something that didn't do anything would be considered expensive. Perhaps my skin needed something more hydrating -- but definitely not for me. Maybe for someone else.
thu c.
Does this work as a preventative? Or only for those that already have wrinkles, puffiness etc?
Katy H.
Huntsville, AL
I have a very dry under eye area and I've had my eye on this product for a while but I'm worried it's not going to be hydrating enough? Is it really hydrating? Is it worth the money?
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
Is this a light cream you can use in the day undet makeup or a heavier cream best used at night?
Julie G.
Niles, OH
Will this fade the dark circles under my eyes and decrease puffiness? Or is this just basically a moisturizer to prevent wrinkles and crow's feet? Because I already have them starting along with the dark circles too.
Nicole M.
Palm Harbor, FL
I love Origins, but am sick of overpriced eye treatments that don't deliver. Is this one worth the price?