BY ORIGINS #18 in Anti-Aging

Eye Doctor®  Moisture care for skin around eyes Counteracts eye-aging crow s feet.  Fades the look of dark shadows. For all skin types When fragile skin around eyes shows crinkly dry lines and other unsightly flaws, a twice-daily dose of botanicals are just what the "Doctor" ordered to help them disappear.  Nature s highly recommended caretakers, including cooling Cucumber, soothing Rosemary and energizing Ginseng, offer rapid, visible relief.  They act firmly to help counter crow s feet, de-pouf puffs and fade dark shadows from sight to make skin around eyes look and feel all better.  And Green Tea Extract helps fight off free radical damage.  Shows perfect bedside manners, night or day, under makeup or alone. Ophthalmologist tested. Eye Doctor Moisture Care see more...

Origins Eye Doctor Moisture Care
  • "This is a great product to use if you're young and do not have many concerns for wrinkles." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product!" in 1 review
  • "I love the thick texture and the fact that it will last me a long time because you don't need too much." in 1 review
  • "You instantly see hydration if you have dry skin around the eyes!" in 1 review
Lizzy G.
You know when you put on concealer & it looks like its sitting on flakes rather than skin? This fixes it. It is thick, buttery but smooth, immediately sinks in & REMOVES that flaky texture that prevents your concealer from smoothly covering circles. Your eye area is left smooth, dewy (but not sticky) & plump.

I have very dry skin and very dark circles, so getting a smooth under-eye canvas is key for me. I stumbled on this 10 years ago when I wandered into an Origins store, had not heard anything about it, but the sales person talked me into purchasing (thank you!!). This is the best moisturizer for immediate results I have used! It is about moisture more than actives I would say, but you can always layer. I have not found other concealers to be as moisturizing (Kiehl's Avocado, Clinique All About Eyes, etc.).

It doesn't irritate my eyes or migrate overnight (big problem for me!) & other REALLY sensitive types have also used it without issue. It works for more oily skin (from what I hear/observe) as well as dry skin. Its hard to describe, but the texture is perfect.

It is slightly expensive, but lasts a long time. You can almost swirl the top and apply like a balm, so you use very little.

I really have no negatives- I love this product!
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
I don't know why this eye cream isn't raved about more. I have gotten this in store after speaking with a clerk, I originally had my eye on the Clinique Pep-start but it was sold out online and not sold in the store near me. Anyways, this little bugger I know has a big price tag but let me tell you what you do not need more than a little dab of this. Its extremely smooth and cooling and feels very airy. I feel wakened immediately. I was really pulled to this product because of its lack of oil content. It isn't greasy and it doesn't granulate with wear of the day. I really like it. I bought it mostly for hydrating and I do have little dark circles but nothing really noticeable to others but myself (apparently) and this really makes me feel more confident and less self conscious
Kim S.
I have been using this product for about a month so I feel like I have a pretty good idea of how good it it will be overall.

It definitely delivers a lot of moisture and is very smoothing and feels great on my eyes. You get a decent amount considering it is for your eyes.

However, I have not noticed any significant changes to the dark circles under my eyes.

I like the product, and will continue to use it, but for the price I will probably not purchase it again but look for something that removes dark circles better.
Jackie B.
I didn't notice a difference when using this product. I put it before I go to sleep and I try to only put a small amount, but it never fails by the time I wake up it has some how gotten in my eye. This burns when it gets in your eye. It makes my eyes watery which makes me tear up which then causes more of the product to drift into my eye. For something that is meant to be around your eye it is really irritating. I think there are better less irritating formulas out there.
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
The Origins Eye Doctor eye cream I bought on a whim while living in NY and after I started to experience eczema on my eyelids during the cold NY winters. I have continued to use it and it did get rid of my eczema!! Woo hoo!! Nothing is worse than trying to cover dark circles while having eczema around the area. Not good. This eye cream is hydrating but not greasy. It sinks in well and smells a lot like typical Origins products, botanical in aroma.
Amy Mimi R.
Pacific, WA
Got this at Sephora was told it would help reduce the appearance of my DARK circles but no it didn't do nothing the lady just wanted a sale! Waste of money felt like regular lotion under my eye nothing else made the darkness fade nor the wrinkles. I suffer from bad dark circles due to working the graveyard shift and I hate looking like a zombie so I really thought this would work and bummed it didn't do anything
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
I love this for everyday use! I have dark circles so I use concealer regularly, and when my under eye area isn't moisturized enough the concealer becomes more noticeable. When I use this product it makes my skin ultra hydrated so the concealer looks completely nature. It is a must have in my book of skin care. I use it every morning and every night and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and looking healthy.
Allana T.
I jumped on the eye cream bandwagon about a year ago, and am still trying to find the perfect one. I suffer from dark circles and some fine lines, but no puffiness or excessive dryness. I like this one because it's gentle and moisturizing, but I'm not sure it's helped with my darkness or lines. The price point is right though and it smells fresh, so all in all I do like the product.
Leslie M.
This was a really great product, I only ordered it one time but I did notice as soon as I started using it that the puffiness I tend to have under my eyes in the mornings was completely gone within just a couple of uses. It's really great for day use but I did not use it at night. I got the daily moisture that I need it around my eyes and it was not harsh on my skin.
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK
I have sensitive skin around my eyes, and so I needed an eye cream that was purely moisture based, with no anti-aging elements to it, or it would burn my delicate skin. This is the best I've ever used! It is 100% moisture and so calming, soothing and luxurious. It's a great price, and the consistency is just right. I've repurchased this several times already!
thu c.
Does this work as a preventative? Or only for those that already have wrinkles, puffiness etc?
Katy H.
Huntsville, AL
I have a very dry under eye area and I've had my eye on this product for a while but I'm worried it's not going to be hydrating enough? Is it really hydrating? Is it worth the money?
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a light cream you can use in the day undet makeup or a heavier cream best used at night?
Julie G.
Niles, OH
Will this fade the dark circles under my eyes and decrease puffiness? Or is this just basically a moisturizer to prevent wrinkles and crow's feet? Because I already have them starting along with the dark circles too.
Nicole M.
Palm Harbor, FL
I love Origins, but am sick of overpriced eye treatments that don't deliver. Is this one worth the price?