BY ORIGINS

Put dry skin to bed with this ultra-rich, hydrating overnight mask. Avocado and Apricot Kernel Oils deeply and instantly quench compromised moisture reserves and help build a reservoir for tomorrow. While Japanese Seaweed helps repair skin's barrier to prevent future dehydration and signs of premature aging. Skin awakens comfortable, refreshed, supple.

How To Use:
1. Use your favorite cleanser.
2. Gently massage into skin at bedtime, twice a week.
3. Tissue off excess.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Leaf Water, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethicone , Peg-75 , Peg-8 , Glycereth-26 , Sorbitan Stearate , Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Osmanthus Fragrans Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Linalool, Limonene , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract , Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract , Peg-100 Stearate , Sucrose** , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax , Panthenol , Pantethine , Cetyl Ethylhexanoate , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , Butylene Glycol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Phytosterols , Tocopheryl Acetate , Oryzanol , Bisabolol , Caprylyl Glycol , Potassium Hydroxide , Caffeine , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dextrin , Carbomer , Disodium Edta , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil** Organic Sucrose (Brown Sugar) <ILNILN40689>Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• How many days a week do you use face masks?Origins Drink ...5 Answers
  • Lo puedo usar en mi pelo y en la cara ??1 Answers
  • Good for dry sensitive skin?3 Answers
Origins Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Mask To Quench Skin's Thirst
  • "I think this is an excellent overnight mask which quenches my parched skin. It does a far better job than most moisturizing masks. It is heavily fragranced with a peachy smell to it (something for those sensitive to fragrance should consider). I apply a generous layer about a half hour before I go to bed, and let it sink it. It feels sticky at first but by the morning it has all absorbed into my skin, making it feel soft, plumped and very moisturized. I also enjoy that I don't have to think about rinsing this off right before bed when I am tired. I am keeping this stocked as a winter skin essential. " in 228 reviews
  • "I give it a B because (although it does indicate it's only for overnight use) it is really thick so you have to make sure you wash it all off well in the morning or else it leaves a sort of residue on your face." in 1 review
  • "I have very dry skin and I use this about twice a week before bed." in 1 review
  • "It works great as a moisturizer, but is very thick and seems to make me oily so I only use it at night (like it says)." in 1 review
Natalie F.
Alhambra, CA
I'm writing this review in tandem with the Mint Julep Masque from Queen Helen (see profile for rave review!) because these two go together like peanut butter and ripe bananas on wheat bread: not meant to be a pair, but oh-so-perfect together.

This mask came in a cute little pod with a sample pack from Origins, and I have to say, the .34 oz pod is plenty of uses, because a little goes a long way for this thick, potent product. As many users have remarked, this product smells AWESOME. It smells just like apricots and avos, which is what the mask is made of, and moisturizes like nobody's business.

About the particulars: I'm not sure if this product is comedogenic or not, but beware, because it is REALLY thick. It'll leave your skin a little sticky, and leaves a residue in the morning, but can be easily rinsed off. I personally haven't had any issues with clogging pores, but if your skin is prone to that with thick moisturizers, beware. It does leave my skin incredibly supple and dewy in the morning, but it is too thick to use as a day moisturizer, so stick to its intended purpose. Other than that fact, I think this product is relatively safe. Works great on sensitive skin (I have moderate to severe eczema and cystic acne), and doesn't irritate.

It's higher end in terms of price, but the sample lasted me a good week, when used sparingly. I recommend trying it out first!
Jasmine R.
So I️ just bought this product yesterday, so this is my first impression review. I️ will be following up with how my skin is after several uses. So far I️ think this product is amazing. There’s no obnoxious scent, it’s pretty minimal and soothing. The texture to the mask is somewhat thick but definitely easy to spread. After applying it my skin immediately felt moisturized. It felt so smooth and didn’t make my pores appear larger. I️t definitely did not cause any breakouts. When I️ woke up my skin felt even clearer and definitely very moisturized. I️t didn’t look oily and felt very soft. I️ will definitely be following up on it’s long use effects. Below is a pic of how my skin looked the next morning

Update:
Okay so it’s been a couple days since I️ made this review and I️ just want to say I’d absolutely recommend!! It definitely moisturized and hydrated my skin. It didn’t make it look or feel greasy. It didn’t make my pores appear larger which is a huge plus for me. It didn’t cause any breakouts. It is kinda pricey but definitely does a good job that you don’t need a lot of product for it. A little goes a long way so it will last a while. It’s good for every day use or a couple times a week. Overall I️ really liked this product.
KayLeigh L.
I think I’ve exhausted saying this in every one of my reviews but I have the driest skin on this planet (definitely not over exaggerating). I was fluttering around Sephora one afternoon and was approached by an associate who asked if she could help me find anything. After expressing to her that I simply cannot find a moisturizer that hydrates enough for me, she brought me to the Origins Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Mask To Quench Skin's Thirst and put a little bit on one of my hands and watched me light up and I rubbed it into my skin. I snatched the last bottle off of the shelf and was on my way. I’ve been using this about 3x per week ever since and I have to admit, I’ve had this for a LONG time and have hardly made a dent in the overall amount in the bottle. A little goes a long way and this stuff is thick as molasses but rubs in and absorbs as quickly as a lightweight moisturizer. I use this on the outer parts of my face, neck, and chest (where I’m the driest) and it works wonders literally overnight. If I’m having a no make up day (which is more often than not, anymore) sometimes I’ll put this on my face in the morning for some extra TLC. I can’t recommend this enough for dry and sensitive skin. It never breaks me out and most thick products do. I’ll repurchase every time.
joeny g.
Oakley, CA
THE BEST FOR DRY SKIN
I’m going to go out on a wimb and say that the Origins Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Mask To Quench Skin's Thirst is the best mask I have tried for hydration. Because it’s an overnight mask, I trade off with this one and my Lancôme Énergie De Vie Night Mask Overnight Recovery Sleeping Mask and this one is so fun to wear! I love the way it smells; sweet and fresh! For those who don’t like scents, this product might not be for you, but as a girly girl who likes sweet scents, this product is even higher up on my rank because of it. It makes my skin feel hydrated the next morning, not oily. I love the way my skin feels after the use of this mask and having sensitive skin, I definitely recommend this to all skin types.
Olivia R.
Bloomington, Indiana
This was honestly a product I was so excited for. I am a swimmer and the chlorine dries out my skin super bad. I heard this mask was good for dry skin and I was super excited to try it out. The first two times I used this product were magical. My skin was plump and not dry at all, I could wear makeup and not look like a raisin. Then one night I used it, and woke up with my face completely broken out, not only with pimples, but in some areas hives. I stopped using the product after this. I did not change up anything in my skin care or makeup routine, and was not allergic to any of the ingredients. I don’t recommend this if you have sensitive skin, it was good at first, but quickly turned into a nightmare.
Suzanne L.
Highland Mills
I love this mask because its an excellent multi-tasker. If you have severely dry skin this is your new best friend! First of all a little goes a very long way. Second it doesnt irritate my skin at all while wearing it for so many hours. I noticed after using twice a week for about a month that my skin literally looked younger! Fine lines weren't as noticeable especially the ones on my forehead. If you dont have a problem with dry skin i would go with another product, im not sure if it would make you greasy ect. If you do have dry skin you have to give this a try! Im am very pleased and will be buying this again for sure. Also the smell isnt over powering which is nice since sleeping in it means smelling it for 6+ hours.
Dieu T.
Brooklyn
As one of the first high-end skincare product I've acquired, this night mask holds a very special place in my heart.

One thing you must keep in mind if you want to purchase it is that its primary function is Hydration. It doesn't necessary brighten, get rid of acne or possess any specialized feature you may find in other skincare. As a woman in her early 20, this is perfect for me and I have already re-purchased it three times, plus or minus a few travel size ones here and there. When my skin does become irritated for whatever reason (seasonal change, hormonal, etc.), I would use it every single night in place of my usual night time moisturizer. The citrus and apricot fragrance is very lovely, my skin drank it up and the next day my would be so soft, smooth and glowing.

I can definitely see why some people would love it while others extremely dislike it. It is a holy grail for me and I will continue to buy it in the future.
Valerie M.
Whoa mama, this stuff is heavy... in a good way though! I bought an Origins kit which came with two pods of this mask. Basically, there are two ways you can use this product: as a mask that you leave on for 10-20 minutes and then remove, or as an overnight mask. I chose to use it as my bedtime moisturizer and let it do its thing overnight and my skin was definitely plump and smooth when I woke up. No acne issues, absolutely no redness or irritation whatsoever. The smell - AMAZING. It smells just like apricots, and is so delicious I want to eat it (but won't). There is enough product in one pod to do 4-5 nights of moisturizer too, so I prefer to use it this way to maximize my use. I did it two nights in a row and did start to notice a spot that might turn into a pimple - if only because my skin was TOO moisturized... wow, thats a thing? ;) So I would recommend once every 3-4 days or once a week to keep your skin nice and smooth. Overall, super excited to keep using this and I will be buying the full bottle when I run out.
Tara L.
Warren, OH
this has saved my skin from the harsh winter weather! Every winter my face get insanely dry, red, and flakey and every product I tried previously barely helped.. I was suggested this product and received a sample at sephora and it instantly gave relief to my raw flaking skin. My skin felt hydrated and restored within the first use, and I was so pleased I purchased it! It is a little heavy because it is a mask, so be sure to wash off in the morning. It also has a very pleasing citrus smell I adore. I recommend this product 100%
Eusaybia P.
I liked it for what it was. The youtuber Ingrid Nilson talked about using this product on the plan as like a barrier for the skin. So I used it for sleep and for travel and I enjoyed it. I just don’t see myself going back to it. My new jet lag mask is basically this product perfected in the sense my face feels hydrated and looks hydrated during and 24-48 hours after use. With this product I just never got that and wasn’t the best for night. I felt like it came off with contact or just disappeared.
Ashlyn N.
Is this mask good for someone with dry skin? How is it when you wear it overnight?
Amy I.
How does this smell? Is it pleasant?
Sarah P.
Parrish, FL
So is this good or.....?? be honest please
Maria D.
Lakeville, MN
Do these products cause you to breakout? I'm always worried about that.
anne c.
I have combo skin, would this product maybe work well for me?

Sephora