BY ORIGINS

A luxurious nighttime mask to quench skin's thirst. Skin depends on water for its youthful functioning. But all day long, skin loses vital moisture and the busier you are, the more it loses. This intense moisture replacement mask with avocado and apricot kernel oil deeply and instantly quenches compromised moisture reserves and builds a reservoir for tomorrow. Best for dry skin types, Japanese seaweed repairs skin's barrier to prevent future dehydration and signs of premature aging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight mask to quench skin's thirst is a versatile product, and is great for travel, shaving, and dry body patches like elbows and knees. Research results: Within 10 days of use (results obtained using product twice daily; self-assessment of 100 women): - 83% of subjects saw tighter and more lifted skin - 80% of subjects said skin elasticity felt restored - 90% of subjects instantly felt replenished, smoothed, and soothed - 75% immediate surge in moisture levels

• I like the sound of this mask you were talking about. Do you reco...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work overnight or Is it just s... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for an overnight mask for ages now but the on...1 Answers
Origins Drink Up(TM) Intensive Overnight Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst
  • "Love love love this mask ! I have dry sensitive acne prone skin. And this mask works well for me when my skins super dry and also when my skin is very broke out and irritated with acne. It calms my skin down and hydrates it. I’ve repurchased this many times from Sephora and it’s actually affordable for a high end brand" in 7 reviews
joeny g.
Oakley, CA
THE BEST FOR DRY SKIN
I’m going to go out on a wimb and say that the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask is the best mask I have tried for hydration. Because it’s an overnight mask, I trade off with this one and my Lancôme Énergie de Vie Night Mask Overnight Recovery Sleeping Mask and this one is so fun to wear! I love the way it smells; sweet and fresh! For those who don’t like scents, this product might not be for you, but as a girly girl who likes sweet scents, this product is even higher up on my rank because of it. It makes my skin feel hydrated the next morning, not oily. I love the way my skin feels after the use of this mask and having sensitive skin, I definitely recommend this to all skin types.
Dreama W.
Lowmansville, KY
This is one of the masks I cannot just say too much about. If you have dry skin and your makeup always looks patchy no matter how much primer or moisturizer you apply then you will Love this. I like to use this at least 4x a week because the amount of moisture this gives is super amazing so all you have to do is apply your primer and makeup and their is no patchy skin. I felt like a new person.
Salima C.
Oshkosh
I have really dry skin and I must say this is AMAZING!!! It’s perfect for nice pickup me up; especially during winter. Let’s be honest sometimes we don’t put our night moisturizer every night. This mask is great to use in between those nights. I love how hydrated and smooth my skin feels when I wear this. Even my husband can notice a difference lolz
Maria C.
I seriously love this mask! I usually put it on every time I get out of the shower because it has a nice cooling feeling when you put it on! It’s very effective! It’s helped my skin for awhile! I would definitely recommend if you have dry skin, it really helps smooth out your skin and it’s uneven edges. I got mine at my local Sephora!
Julia R.
My skin felt great after using this product! I have only used it once but I plan to continue to use it. The packaging is kind of blah but who cares if the product is good. I have used origins before but not much. I might buy it again but I'm not sure yet.  Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
Drashti P.
Fort mill
This is an amazing mask. I have very dull skin but after couple uses I felt like texture of my skin improved. I was looking for an overnight mask for my very dry skin and was about to purchase one from First Aid Beauty but a Sephora employee directed me to this. I have been trying any and everything to wake up with hydrated skin and this mast did wonders on my skin.
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
I have used up the mini and I would purchase again in a bigger size. Why? Well when I wake up my skin looks great, my blemishes are smaller and it looks like I have smooth skin. When I apply it’s a bit tacky which is okay to me, doesn’t feel thick on the skin. Doesn’t have a smell to it in my opinion. I do have combination skin.
Ashlynn P.
Lawton , OK
I am absolutely obsessed with the scent of this face mask! It smells tangy and has a very smooth consistency. I tend to have very dry skin and I love to use this mask overnight whenever my skin feels drier than normal. I always wake up to deeply moisturized and baby soft skin! I love Origins!
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY
A favorite in my collection for that nice spay day at home if you’re looking to intensely hydrate your skin. Nice to use for overnight or just a couple of minutes. I totally recommend this mask to my dry girls. Comfortable, gentle on the skin and it has a nice fresh clean scent to it.
Chloë K.
Westampton, NJ
Made my skin feel so soft and nice. I have very dry skin and this really helped repair my skin. The bottle was very easy to use as well. The product was gentile and didn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I would highly recommend this product to people with a similar skin type to me.
jess S.
I like the sound of this mask you were talking about. Do you recommend a good face ecfoliater to use aswell??
Christina J.
I have been looking for an overnight mask for ages now but the ones I’ve tried always leave some sort of residue which gets on my pillows and remain in the morning. Is this product any different?
Peyton L.
Hoover
Does this actually work overnight or Is it just saying that to get you to buy it?