BY ORIGINS

A luxurious nighttime mask to quench skin's thirst. Skin depends on water for its youthful functioning. But all day long, skin loses vital moisture and the busier you are, the more it loses. This intense moisture replacement mask with avocado and apricot kernel oil deeply and instantly quenches compromised moisture reserves and builds a reservoir for tomorrow. Best for dry skin types, Japanese seaweed repairs skin's barrier to prevent future dehydration and signs of premature aging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight mask to quench skin's thirst is a versatile product, and is great for travel, shaving, and dry body patches like elbows and knees. Research results: Within 10 days of use (results obtained using product twice daily; self-assessment of 100 women): - 83% of subjects saw tighter and more lifted skin - 80% of subjects said skin elasticity felt restored - 90% of subjects instantly felt replenished, smoothed, and soothed - 75% immediate surge in moisture levels

Buy on Sephora
Megan B.
Livermore, CA
This mask is one of my favorites for the colder parts of the year! Whenever I can feel my skin starting to get dry, I throw on this mask overnight and wake up in the morning with freshly hydrated skin. My skin literally drinks up all the moisture and I'm left with no product in the morning! And I loveee the smell of this mask.
Kelsey J.
Tucson
This product is amazing! Living in Arizona is so harsh on my skin. They always say, "It's hot, but it's a dry heat!" That may make living here more bearable, but it's a nightmare for your skin! After spending the day outside (where your skin is literally baking) this is such a great way to fight back and reclaim the moisture you've lost. The texture is amazing, the smell is amazing, this is such a great way to treat yourself ♡
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
YAS I LOVE THIS MASK! It is so hydrating and leaves my skin feeling brand new. I would definitely recommend this to any of my friends. It’s also not too expensive which is an added bonus! Everyone should give this mask a try!
Kristin L.
Gilbert
My mom introduced me to this product, because I noticed how amazing her skin looks now. She barely has wrinkles. I have combination skin, so in the winter time my dry areas get really dry. I used this product all over my face and my skin felt incredible when I took it off. It was well moisturized and my oily spots weren’t too oily.
Melissa L.
This is a great product. My skin felt amazing the next day, however I'm used to using an overnight mask so I feel weird sleeping with it on. I just started using it, but with time I think that I will be able to see more of the effects and benefits of this product.
Victoria D.
San Bruno, CA
I give this three stars only because it soaks into my skin so quickly. It’s almost like a lotion. The packaging is super cute! My skin feels so soft after using. My skin usually just soaks it all up and I wind up not needing to wash it off.
Ashlee S.
Bay
I have very dry skin, I bought this with the hope that is would really help, so I bought it wore it the next morning my skin on my face felt soooo great! It’s not to bad on ur wallet either! Improvement It get flakes on ur pillow and in ur hair. That’s all lol
Stefanie B.
Sacramento
Love this product! I have convinced my mother to buy this and my girlfriends! It gives your face such a hydration and beautiful look! I apply it at night and wake up feeling so fresh and it’s obvious in my skin!
Monica V.
San Antonio
O think these products are pretty good, these let your skin clean and soften, I like so much this products because is one way to clean and protect your skin with natural products, I think this can help all types of skin
Alana S.
Cranston, RI
This makes my skin super smooth the next am, it’s thick but very hydrating. Of your skin is in need of “ a drink of water “ this is what this feels like.