Origins Drink Up(TM) Intensive Overnight Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Lizbeth A.Origins Drink Up(TM) Intensive Overnight Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Valeria D.

BY ORIGINS

A luxurious nighttime mask to quench skin's thirst. Skin depends on water for its youthful functioning. But all day long, skin loses vital moisture and the busier you are, the more it loses. This intense moisture replacement mask with avocado and apricot kernel oil deeply and instantly quenches compromised moisture reserves and builds a reservoir for tomorrow. Best for dry skin types, Japanese seaweed repairs skin's barrier to prevent future dehydration and signs of premature aging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight mask to quench skin's thirst is a versatile product, and is great for travel, shaving, and dry body patches like elbows and knees. Research results: Within 10 days of use (results obtained using product twice daily; self-assessment of 100 women): - 83% of subjects saw tighter and more lifted skin - 80% of subjects said skin elasticity felt restored - 90% of subjects instantly felt replenished, smoothed, and soothed - 75% immediate surge in moisture levels

Origins Drink Up(TM) Intensive Overnight Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst
  • "Love love love this mask ! I have dry sensitive acne prone skin. And this mask works well for me when my skins super dry and also when my skin is very broke out and irritated with acne. It calms my skin down and hydrates it. I’ve repurchased this many times from Sephora and it’s actually affordable for a high end brand" in 7 reviews
joeny g.
Oakley, CA
THE BEST FOR DRY SKIN
I’m going to go out on a wimb and say that the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask is the best mask I have tried for hydration. Because it’s an overnight mask, I trade off with this one and my Lancôme Énergie de Vie Night Mask Overnight Recovery Sleeping Mask and this one is so fun to wear! I love the way it smells; sweet and fresh! For those who don’t like scents, this product might not be for you, but as a girly girl who likes sweet scents, this product is even higher up on my rank because of it. It makes my skin feel hydrated the next morning, not oily. I love the way my skin feels after the use of this mask and having sensitive skin, I definitely recommend this to all skin types.
Kathryn G.
Chattanooga, TN
Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask is literally the perfect package mask... I love the way it smells and how smoothly it glides on over my skin. It provides the perfect amount of moisture without making my face feel greasy, which is something I would not enjoy sleeping in overnight. My skin is naturally dry, so I am always trying to take action to prevent it from getting out of hand. Although I am a die hard Origins product lover, this overnight mask is my most favorite of them all and a staple in my beauty routine. I use this throughout both the hot and cold seasons about twice a week and would strongly recommend it to a friend or a stranger.
Lauren S.
Bloomington
I LOVE this mask! Though, it's not really a mask it's like a thick moisturizer. Apply at night, leave on to restore moisture all night long! Some reviews say that this mask irritates eyes, but I have not had that problem what so ever. My skin feels hydrated and healthy in the morning every time I use this. Great for cold winters as well as sunburned summers! Origins Drink Up(TM) Intensive Overnight Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst
Cael H.
Augusta, GA
I have the driest skin in the entire universe. Literally my face is the Sahara. This put so much moisture in my skin I couldn’t even handle it. Then the next day at work, every client I did makeup on said my skin looked so good... so that’s all the feedback I needed to get me to buy again.
Yara W.
Aurora
This mask is a HOLY GRAIL in my collection and will never be missing in my weekly routine. On sunday’s I like to relax on the couch, drink my matcha tea and start the day off with a quick, 10minutes, of this mask. It’s also great to leave it on all night for some extra “umpf”. Nothing will make your dry patches, dull or tired face look as alive and plump and bright as this mask!! Trust me!!
Amber H.
Sewell, NJ
My skin can be extremely dry, and very textured sometimes. I was on the hunt for a treatment I could put on overnight to give it max hydration, and I have found it! I have been using this product for about four months, and can’t think of using anything else. When I wake up in the morning my skin is softer, more hydrated, and appears glowy and healthy looking. The mask also has a great smell, and doesn’t feel heavy or greasy. Highly recommend!!!
Christy D.
I’ve been a fairly loyal to Origins for my face care needs for the past 5-6 years. The product is a bit pricey but when they run promotions it makes the cost more reasonable. My skin drinks up the moisture and leaves my face feeling softer and smoother almost instantly. I have sensitive skin that tends to get reddish at the end of the day. This mask helps calm my face.
Salima C.
Oshkosh
I have really dry skin and I must say this is AMAZING!!! It’s perfect for nice pickup me up; especially during winter. Let’s be honest sometimes we don’t put our night moisturizer every night. This mask is great to use in between those nights. I love how hydrated and smooth my skin feels when I wear this. Even my husband can notice a difference lolz
Jessica T.
Royal Oak
This is another great product that made my skin super soft! Brought it with me on vacation and used it every night after being in the sun, the pool and ocean every day. Came back with my skin feeling super soft had a great glow to it and it did not clog my pores at all. Even convinced my boyfriend to use it and he wanted some for when we got home!
Lucia D.
tampa
I have combination skin and I find that this really helps my dry patches!! I leave it on all night right after my night time routine and wake up the next mourning with smooth supple skin!!!! It helps so much with the little whit bumps I get and really diminishes them! I swear it’s magic. I bought one for my mom that also struggles with texture and she loved it lol!! Will repurchase when I run out
jess S.
I like the sound of this mask you were talking about. Do you recommend a good face ecfoliater to use aswell??
Christina J.
I have been looking for an overnight mask for ages now but the ones I’ve tried always leave some sort of residue which gets on my pillows and remain in the morning. Is this product any different?
Peyton L.
Hoover
Does this actually work overnight or Is it just saying that to get you to buy it?