ORIGINS DRINK UP™ INTENSIVE Overnight Hydrating Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water

BY ORIGINS

What It Is
Put extra thirsty skin to bed. This ultra-moisturizing sleeping mask instantly floods skin with moisture & keeps skin soft, smooth & happily hydrated for 72 hours.

What It Does
Infused with NEW Swiss Glacier Water, Hyaluronic Acid & Avocado Butter, Drink Up™ Intensive drenches extra thirsty skin in 72 hours of non-stop hydration. Plus, it treats skin with lasting nourishment. It’s all day, every day superfood-infused hydration—while you sleep.

We Formulate Without
parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, propylene glycol, mineral oil, DEA,petrolatum, paraffin, polyethylene beads, formaldehyde & animal ingredients*
*except cruelty-free honey & beeswax

How To Use

Twice a week or as desired, gently massage onto clean skin at bedtime. Tissue off.

Ingredients

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Leaf Water, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethicone , Peg-75 , Peg-8 , Glycereth-26 , Sorbitan Stearate , Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Osmanthus Fragrans Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Linalool, Limonene , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract , Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract , Peg-100 Stearate , Sucrose** , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax , Panthenol , Pantethine , Cetyl Ethylhexanoate , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , Butylene Glycol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Phytosterols , Tocopheryl Acetate , Oryzanol , Bisabolol , Caprylyl Glycol , Potassium Hydroxide , Caffeine , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dextrin , Carbomer , Disodium Edta , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil** Organic Sucrose (Brown Sugar) <ILN40689> Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• How is this and is it worth the price?2 Answers
  • 🖤How is this product? Is it worth it and how quickly did ...2 Answers
  • can you use it every night?3 Answers
Heather E.
Maumee, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I love a good sleeping mask. They are truly just effortless. This Origins Drink Up did not disappoint. I have oily skin and some hydrating masks leave my skin extra oily instead of hydrated. This mask left my skin perfectly moistened, smooth and soft. If you have oily skin, I recommend only using twice a week. It is an awesome product and will be a permanent addition to my weekly regimen.
Annie G.
Downers Grove , IL
I want to start by saying that I absolutely love Origins products. This one is just not effective for my skin. I don’t feel like it hydrates any more than a typical night cream. I enjoy the smell, though it can be overwhelming at times. I’ve received this as a sample from various subscription boxes so I’ve tried it on many occasions, but I’m never very impressed
Ariana W.
Saint Paul , MN
I love this stuff! A friend got it for me for my birthday recently because I was complaining about my skin being super dry and flakey. After one night of using it I could tell by the next morning my cheeks were less rough. Also the smell of this is amazing which is always a plus! Highly recommend to anyone who struggle with dry skin!
Janet M.
I just purchased this last week and have used it twice. Has a very nice scent and feels super smooth. It left my face feeling hydrated. I would say it’s a bit pricey seeing as they also reduced the amount of product compared to the previous product. I will continue to use and see what the overall results are. So far I enjoy it!
Taylor D.
Baden, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
My skin feels so hydrated after using this product just one time! Definitely not expensive per say but worth every penny especially during dry months! I’ve already used 1 tube & almost done with my second! I 110% recommend this is you’re feeling dry!
Katie A.
White Bear Lake
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a trial size version of this from Sephora and am fully ready to purchase the full size once I run out. My skin gets sooo dry in the winter and this worked after one night of use. It didn’t irritate my sensitive skin either. Highly recommend.
Dom Z.
west hollywood
I love the smell of this! I put it on about 3 times a week and when I wake up in the morning I feel like it’s so effective with keeping my face plump. I can’t live without this! My face always feels nice and glowly the next morning.
Kelly E.
New Market, MD
This is an interesting product. They told me I could use it every night but if feels way to heavy to use every night. I only use as suggested on the bottle at 2 days a week. I was hoping for more of a daily nighttime cream.
Noor M.
Bethpage, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is absolutely amazing. I have dry skin and it gets worse during the winter. I like to use this at night as a mask and then I also use it as a moisturizer before applying my makeup. I love this stuff so much !
Angela Y.
Very moisturizering. A bit pricey. This broke me out a bit. Probably just not for my skin type. Purchased at Macy’s. I just cannot use because my skin is too sensitive and breaks out very easily.
Mia b.
BURSA
can you use it every night?
Brandon, MS
🖤How is this product? Is it worth it and how quickly did you see results? 🖤
Brandon, MS
How is this and is it worth the price?
Lindsay S.
Does it work well?
Brandon, MS
How well does this product work? How long was t until you saw results? Is it worth the price?

Sephora