Origins Drink Up™ Hydrating Lip Balm uploaded by Brezje M.

BY ORIGINS

Drench lips with quenching moisture plus a luscious hint of tint. Apricot Kernel and Avocado Oils deliver nourishing hydration. Plus a complex of Orange Peel, Barley and Wheat Germ help protect against future dryness. In seconds lips feel soft, smooth. Look delicious.

Bri A.
Bryan
I LOVE THIS LIP BALM!! It is very mouisturizing and hydrating. It keeps my lips glossy and hydrating all day Long. I bought mine in january and still have plenty left. GO BUY IT!!
Brezje M.
This one is actually drink up, but I don’t hate this product. It does help as a lip give my lip moisture, it’s just a little too thick in consistency and tastes awful if it gets in your mouth.
Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
This is a standard lip balm. It moisturizes like it says and is thick, so it clings to the lips. The scent is barely noticeable—like a sweet mint. I prefer my lip balms to have more of a pronounced scent.
Arielle M.
Boston, MA
My first ever lipgloss was Lancôme's Juicy tubes. This makes me feel like a teen again, but more subtly glamorous! Whenever I have an event or am going out, I apply a thin layer on top of lipstick for a nice shine. I've been using this same tube for almost two years now and there's still a ton left in the tube.
Marissa Z.
Germantown, MD
I absolutely love this and use it all the time. Tons of shine and a hint of color that is almost like a very light Plum color that is very flattering.
Brooke W.
Columbus, OH
I like the color and the look but it is a bit waxy. I think for the price and quality you could do better. They could def improve.
Abby S.
This stuff smells amazing you almost wany to eat it and your lips will feel so soft and moisturized. I would totally buy again!
member-4c5e4
I really like this color it leaves lips looking and feeling great I always keep this in hand

back