BY ORIGINS #58 in Face Masks

Overnight mask to quench skin s thirst Skin depends on water for its youthful functioning. But all day long, skin loses vital moisture. And the busier you are, the more it loses. This intense moisture replacement mask with Avocado and Apricot Kernel Oil deeply and instantly quenches compromised moisture reserves and builds a reservoir for tomorrow. Japanese Seaweed repairs skin s barrier to prevent future dehydration and signs of premature aging. Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I think this is an excellent overnight mask which quenches my parched skin. It does a far better job than most moisturizing masks. It is heavily fragranced with a peachy smell to it (something for those sensitive to fragrance should consider). I apply a generous layer about a half hour before I go to bed, and let it sink it. It feels sticky at first but by the morning it has all absorbed into my skin, making it feel soft, plumped and very moisturized. I also enjoy that I don't have to think about rinsing this off right before bed when I am tired. I am keeping this stocked as a winter skin essential. " in 228 reviews
  • "It works great as a moisturizer, but is very thick and seems to make me oily so I only use it at night (like it says)." in 1 review
  • "I have very dry skin and I use this about twice a week before bed." in 1 review
  • "I give it a B because (although it does indicate it's only for overnight use) it is really thick so you have to make sure you wash it all off well in the morning or else it leaves a sort of residue on your face." in 1 review
Stephanie W.
WOW. WOW. WOW.  First off, this stuff smells like absolute HEAVEN. If I'm going to wear something particularly fragrant at night, I need it to smell good, so this checks that box for sure.  Then beyond that, it really did leave my skin incredibly hydrated the next day. I almost didn't want to cleanse my face because I didn't want to wash away the goodness. Even some of the redness that I can see in my skin seemed to have been relieved in the morning!  I would recommend this to anyone who has normal/combo skin, for sure.  For oily or sensitive skin, maybe read up on a few other reviews to see if other's have your skin type.  I get a LITTLE oily in my t zone (mostly nose) and some redness in my cheeks and forehead where my skin can by dry. Long story short, my nose didn't feel extra oily the next day and as I already said above, the sensitive/dry parts were quenched, soft, and relieved.  Cool product for sure.
Jasmine R.
Review for: ORİGİNS DRINK UP™ INTENSIVE OVERNIGHT MASK TO QUENCH SKIN'S THIRST more...
So I️ just bought this product yesterday, so this is my first impression review. I️ will be following up with how my skin is after several uses. So far I️ think this product is amazing. There’s no obnoxious scent, it’s pretty minimal and soothing. The texture to the mask is somewhat thick but definitely easy to spread. After applying it my skin immediately felt moisturized. It felt so smooth and didn’t make my pores appear larger. I️t definitely did not cause any breakouts. When I️ woke up my skin felt even clearer and definitely very moisturized. I️t didn’t look oily and felt very soft. I️ will definitely be following up on it’s long use effects. Below is a pic of how my skin looked the next morning

Update:
Okay so it’s been a couple days since I️ made this review and I️ just want to say I’d absolutely recommend!! It definitely moisturized and hydrated my skin. It didn’t make it look or feel greasy. It didn’t make my pores appear larger which is a huge plus for me. It didn’t cause any breakouts. It is kinda pricey but definitely does a good job that you don’t need a lot of product for it. A little goes a long way so it will last a while. It’s good for every day use or a couple times a week. Overall I️ really liked this product.
Tiara N.
Gaithersburg, MD
AMAZING!!
I have combination skin, but a lot of the time it’s mostly dry. I was looking for a really good moisturizer since my skin was very dry and didn’t look so great when I had makeup on. I was in Sephora for about an hour trying to pick the best moisturizer. Because I tried Origins before (thanks to Influenster), I knew that I really liked that brand. So, I picked up the tester and right away I fell in love. The scent is amazing!!! It smells like tea and herbs but also a bit florally at the same time. Hands down one of the best smelling skincare/cosmetic products of all time! I put in on before bed and it works instantly! When I wake up, I find that my skin no longer has dry spots and looks so smooth underneath my makeup. It is DEFINITELY worth the buy!!!Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Review for: ORİGİNS DRINK UP™ INTENSIVE OVERNIGHT MASK TO QUENCH SKIN'S THIRST, ORİGİNS DRINK UP™ INTENSIVE OVERNIGHT MASK TO QUENCH SKIN'S THIRST, ORİGİNS DRINK UP™ INTENSIVE OVERNIGHT MASK TO QUENCH SKIN'S THIRST more...
This mask is a life saver! I have dry skin and the winter months are especially hard on it. This year I decide to give this Origins mask a try. In the past two years I have completely fallen for the Origins brand thanks the  Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores mask. This  Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask has quickly become my #holygrail overnight face mask. It leaves me so perfectly moisturized the next morning. Forever love this product.
Megan B.
Harrisville, WV
I used this last night for the first time. I noticed it said twice a week so that’s what I’ll probably stick to! It smells SO GOOD! I didn’t think it was too tacky/sticky but I think that would happen if you got too much product, I probably only used a dime size. It felt great on my face, the smell was sweet but soothing. I had no reactions to it, surprisingly. In the morning my face looked bright and plump, no redness and not overly oily. (I have sensitive combo/oily skin so I was worried about this!) I definitely recommend this sleeping mask. *There are many out there but they are much more expensive and this is a great bang for your buck; also a plus!
Rachael H.
I love this stuff. The smell is so fresh and relaxing. I have sensitive skin and this does not make me break out of cause redness. It is gentle. It is an overnight mask so a bit thicker than every day moisturizer. It makes my skin feel so hydrated in the morning. I first received this as a sample, but was so impressed that I bought the real thing. It is fairly pricey, but most good overnight masks are and I highly recommend this one. You don't need much so it lasts a while.
Dieu T.
Brooklyn
As one of the first high-end skincare product I've acquired, this night mask holds a very special place in my heart.

One thing you must keep in mind if you want to purchase it is that its primary function is Hydration. It doesn't necessary brighten, get rid of acne or possess any specialized feature you may find in other skincare. As a woman in her early 20, this is perfect for me and I have already re-purchased it three times, plus or minus a few travel size ones here and there. When my skin does become irritated for whatever reason (seasonal change, hormonal, etc.), I would use it every single night in place of my usual night time moisturizer. The citrus and apricot fragrance is very lovely, my skin drank it up and the next day my would be so soft, smooth and glowing.

I can definitely see why some people would love it while others extremely dislike it. It is a holy grail for me and I will continue to buy it in the future.
amber f.
Somerdale, NJ
This mask completely saved my skin during the east coasts long, cold winter. This mask really does as it claims and moisturizes and hydrates my skin like no other! Sometimes I would use it as my moisturizer in the morning to protect my skin from the bitter cold during the day. A little goes a long way so the mask really lasts a long time. This mask also smells amazing! It kind of smells like mangoes, it's very fresh and lovely. Whenever I used it at night I felt like my skin looked so glowy in the morning and felt so soft.
Taylor T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product is honestly god awful, and it’s disappointing because it didn’t have to be. This caused mine and my husbands face to start burning within minutes. I legitimately had to redo my entire night routine because my face got so tingly and burning (right after I did a sheet mask and everything :( ). This product is way. Too. Fragranced. Period. The amount of citrus oils there just to make it smell good are insane, and I compared my friends old bottle to the new one I bought and they added waaaay more fragrance. It’s only recommended to use a certain percentage of essential oils, and this mask is LOADED with it. It is really disappointing, especially when their website isn’t at all transparent about ingredients. I should NOT have to check a new bottle every time I stock up to make sure they haven’t added anything new, that information should be FREELY AVAILABLE to the public. I cannot stand brands that pull this crap. I wouldn’t recommend this to someone with the toughest skin. Save your money and invest in any of the hundreds of other sleep masks. It’s not worth the risk of giving your face a serious burn. One star because I had to in order to review this at all.
Kelsie C.
This is one of my favorite hydrating mask. It was recommended to me by a friend who works for Sephora after I told her that I did not want to spend $70 on the glam glow mask. I decided to try this one out and I was so happy with the outcome. I like to wear it overnight but I also put it on during the day for some extra hydration while I am working. This really does the trick when my face is feeling dry. I like that a little bit goes a long way so you are getting your moneys worth. I actually have this on right now as I am typing this. :)
Ashlyn N.
Is this mask good for someone with dry skin? How is it when you wear it overnight?
Amy I.
How does this smell? Is it pleasant?
Maria D.
Lakeville, MN
Do these products cause you to breakout? I'm always worried about that.
anne c.
I have combo skin, would this product maybe work well for me?
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
Can I use this every single night??? (Is it ok to use overnight mask everyday? If it's bad then why?)