BY ORIGINS #7 in Face Masks

Overnight mask to quench skin s thirst Skin depends on water for its youthful functioning. But all day long, skin loses vital moisture. And the busier you are, the more it loses. This intense moisture replacement mask with Avocado and Apricot Kernel Oil deeply and instantly quenches compromised moisture reserves and builds a reservoir for tomorrow. Japanese Seaweed repairs skin s barrier to prevent future dehydration and signs of premature aging. Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

• How many days a week do you use face masks?Origins Drink ...5 Answers
  • Lo puedo usar en mi pelo y en la cara ??1 Answers
  • So is this good or.....?? be honest please 7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I think this is an excellent overnight mask which quenches my parched skin. It does a far better job than most moisturizing masks. It is heavily fragranced with a peachy smell to it (something for those sensitive to fragrance should consider). I apply a generous layer about a half hour before I go to bed, and let it sink it. It feels sticky at first but by the morning it has all absorbed into my skin, making it feel soft, plumped and very moisturized. I also enjoy that I don't have to think about rinsing this off right before bed when I am tired. I am keeping this stocked as a winter skin essential. " in 228 reviews
  • "I give it a B because (although it does indicate it's only for overnight use) it is really thick so you have to make sure you wash it all off well in the morning or else it leaves a sort of residue on your face." in 1 review
  • "I have very dry skin and I use this about twice a week before bed." in 1 review
  • "It works great as a moisturizer, but is very thick and seems to make me oily so I only use it at night (like it says)." in 1 review
Alysia G.
Boca Raton
Review for: ORİGİNS DRINK UP™ INTENSIVE OVERNIGHT MASK TO QUENCH SKIN'S THIRST more...
This pod is awesome! First of all everyone loves good packaging and this is so good! How much easier and convenient can you get. Awesome for travel or for just trying a product without the commitment but trust me you will want to commit to this one! This size pod says it’s one time use. I got like two in a half to three uses using a skincare brush. I love that my skin absorbs it pretty quick since it’s an overnight mask. With some overnight masks you feel so wet you can’t move your face but this one is not like that. My skin absorbed some of it so I was able to sleep without worrying of ruining my pillowcase. As soon as I put it on it literally felt like my skin drank a glass of water. It didn’t burn or tingle. It just felt nourishing and refreshing! When I woke up I was so amazed. My skin glowed and looked amazing. It looked bright and healthy and very moisturized! I went out and bought a full size for Home and more pods for travel. I have used it on the airplane as well and it’s great for that. I usually put it on in the bathroom before boarding and it’s absorbed by landing. Bc your skin absorbs a little right away you don’t look too crazy wearing it in public but either way it’s worth it when you land with glistening skin. Try it. You won’t regret it and with a one time use pod what do you have to lose?!
Stephanie W.
WOW. WOW. WOW.  First off, this stuff smells like absolute HEAVEN. If I'm going to wear something particularly fragrant at night, I need it to smell good, so this checks that box for sure.  Then beyond that, it really did leave my skin incredibly hydrated the next day. I almost didn't want to cleanse my face because I didn't want to wash away the goodness. Even some of the redness that I can see in my skin seemed to have been relieved in the morning!  I would recommend this to anyone who has normal/combo skin, for sure.  For oily or sensitive skin, maybe read up on a few other reviews to see if other's have your skin type.  I get a LITTLE oily in my t zone (mostly nose) and some redness in my cheeks and forehead where my skin can by dry. Long story short, my nose didn't feel extra oily the next day and as I already said above, the sensitive/dry parts were quenched, soft, and relieved.  Cool product for sure.
Jasmine R.
So I️ just bought this product yesterday, so this is my first impression review. I️ will be following up with how my skin is after several uses. So far I️ think this product is amazing. There’s no obnoxious scent, it’s pretty minimal and soothing. The texture to the mask is somewhat thick but definitely easy to spread. After applying it my skin immediately felt moisturized. It felt so smooth and didn’t make my pores appear larger. I️t definitely did not cause any breakouts. When I️ woke up my skin felt even clearer and definitely very moisturized. I️t didn’t look oily and felt very soft. I️ will definitely be following up on it’s long use effects. Below is a pic of how my skin looked the next morning

Update:
Okay so it’s been a couple days since I️ made this review and I️ just want to say I’d absolutely recommend!! It definitely moisturized and hydrated my skin. It didn’t make it look or feel greasy. It didn’t make my pores appear larger which is a huge plus for me. It didn’t cause any breakouts. It is kinda pricey but definitely does a good job that you don’t need a lot of product for it. A little goes a long way so it will last a while. It’s good for every day use or a couple times a week. Overall I️ really liked this product.
Olivia R.
Bloomington, Indiana
This was honestly a product I was so excited for. I am a swimmer and the chlorine dries out my skin super bad. I heard this mask was good for dry skin and I was super excited to try it out. The first two times I used this product were magical. My skin was plump and not dry at all, I could wear makeup and not look like a raisin. Then one night I used it, and woke up with my face completely broken out, not only with pimples, but in some areas hives. I stopped using the product after this. I did not change up anything in my skin care or makeup routine, and was not allergic to any of the ingredients. I don’t recommend this if you have sensitive skin, it was good at first, but quickly turned into a nightmare.
Megan B.
Harrisville, WV
I used this last night for the first time. I noticed it said twice a week so that’s what I’ll probably stick to! It smells SO GOOD! I didn’t think it was too tacky/sticky but I think that would happen if you got too much product, I probably only used a dime size. It felt great on my face, the smell was sweet but soothing. I had no reactions to it, surprisingly. In the morning my face looked bright and plump, no redness and not overly oily. (I have sensitive combo/oily skin so I was worried about this!) I definitely recommend this sleeping mask. *There are many out there but they are much more expensive and this is a great bang for your buck; also a plus!
Rebekah M.
Coral gables , FL
I ordered this along with the dragonfruit mask (which I had a negative skin reaction to) and am returning them both. I was hesitant to try this after the mask due to my reaction so I waited a day or two. I honestly think my skin got worse. The texture is more uneven than before. My skin is typically pretty soft (thank you skin gods) but after using the overnight mask it was bumpy and not smooth. It also has a very strong smell that I personally wasn’t in love with. Additionally, it didn’t stay on through the night so I had to put something on to hydrate my face in the middle of the night.
Dieu T.
Brooklyn
As one of the first high-end skincare product I've acquired, this night mask holds a very special place in my heart.

One thing you must keep in mind if you want to purchase it is that its primary function is Hydration. It doesn't necessary brighten, get rid of acne or possess any specialized feature you may find in other skincare. As a woman in her early 20, this is perfect for me and I have already re-purchased it three times, plus or minus a few travel size ones here and there. When my skin does become irritated for whatever reason (seasonal change, hormonal, etc.), I would use it every single night in place of my usual night time moisturizer. The citrus and apricot fragrance is very lovely, my skin drank it up and the next day my would be so soft, smooth and glowing.

I can definitely see why some people would love it while others extremely dislike it. It is a holy grail for me and I will continue to buy it in the future.
Jamie T.
Review for: ORİGİNS DRINK UP™ INTENSIVE OVERNIGHT MASK TO QUENCH SKIN'S THIRST, ORİGİNS DRINK UP™ INTENSIVE OVERNIGHT MASK TO QUENCH SKIN'S THIRST more...
I LOVE THIS MASK! As someone with normal to dry skin, I tend to get dry spots and texture on my skin when it is drier. I love applying this mask after my moisturizer, focusing it on the areas where I'm driest. This is a mask you typically use before sleeping but I think you could also use it during the day if you are especially dry. This has helped me so much especially during the winter time! It has the consistency of a moisturizer and easily melts into your skin but it is extremely hydrating without clogging pores :) really great mask
Rachel S.
New York
Words cannot express how good this smells - everytime I use it I have a very strong desire to eat it (have not tested the taste, do not recommend). It’s like you’re putting a super rich lemongrass yogurt on your face - cooling, refreshing, and moisturizing all in one! My skin is immediately softer after application, and it gets even better as it absorbs overnight. Highly, highly recommend!
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
Review for: ORİGİNS DRINK UP™ INTENSIVE OVERNIGHT MASK TO QUENCH SKIN'S THIRST, ORİGİNS DRINK UP™ INTENSIVE OVERNIGHT MASK TO QUENCH SKIN'S THIRST, ORİGİNS DRINK UP™ INTENSIVE OVERNIGHT MASK TO QUENCH SKIN'S THIRST more...
This mask completely saved my skin during the east coasts long, cold winter. This mask really does as it claims and moisturizes and hydrates my skin like no other! Sometimes I would use it as my moisturizer in the morning to protect my skin from the bitter cold during the day. A little goes a long way so the mask really lasts a long time. This mask also smells amazing! It kind of smells like mangoes, it's very fresh and lovely. Whenever I used it at night I felt like my skin looked so glowy in the morning and felt so soft.
Ashlyn N.
Is this mask good for someone with dry skin? How is it when you wear it overnight?
Amy I.
How does this smell? Is it pleasant?
Sarah P.
Parrish, FL
So is this good or.....?? be honest please
Maria D.
Lakeville, MN
Do these products cause you to breakout? I'm always worried about that.
Brittany J.