BY ORIGINS #30 in Face Masks

Overnight mask to quench skin s thirst Skin depends on water for its youthful functioning. But all day long, skin loses vital moisture. And the busier you are, the more it loses. This intense moisture replacement mask with Avocado and Apricot Kernel Oil deeply and instantly quenches compromised moisture reserves and builds a reservoir for tomorrow. Japanese Seaweed repairs skin s barrier to prevent future dehydration and signs of premature aging. Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's a rich moisturizer that is perfect for dry skin and doesn't leave a greasy residue behind." in 4 reviews
  • "I give it a B because (although it does indicate it's only for overnight use) it is really thick so you have to make sure you wash it all off well in the morning or else it leaves a sort of residue on your face." in 1 review
  • "It works great as a moisturizer, but is very thick and seems to make me oily so I only use it at night (like it says)." in 1 review
  • "I have very dry skin and I use this about twice a week before bed." in 1 review
Jasmine R.
Review for: ORİGİNS DRINK UP™ INTENSIVE OVERNIGHT MASK TO QUENCH SKIN'S THIRST more...
So I️ just bought this product yesterday, so this is my first impression review. I️ will be following up with how my skin is after several uses. So far I️ think this product is amazing. There’s no obnoxious scent, it’s pretty minimal and soothing. The texture to the mask is somewhat thick but definitely easy to spread. After applying it my skin immediately felt moisturized. It felt so smooth and didn’t make my pores appear larger. I️t definitely did not cause any breakouts. When I️ woke up my skin felt even clearer and definitely very moisturized. I️t didn’t look oily and felt very soft. I️ will definitely be following up on it’s long use effects. Below is a pic of how my skin looked the next morning

Update:
Okay so it’s been a couple days since I️ made this review and I️ just want to say I’d absolutely recommend!! It definitely moisturized and hydrated my skin. It didn’t make it look or feel greasy. It didn’t make my pores appear larger which is a huge plus for me. It didn’t cause any breakouts. It is kinda pricey but definitely does a good job that you don’t need a lot of product for it. A little goes a long way so it will last a while. It’s good for every day use or a couple times a week. Overall I️ really liked this product.
Kibibi T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this mask! It is the perfect thick consistency that doesn’t feel greasy, but is still rather occlusive. For best results, you can leave it on overnight, but if you’re in a pinch, apply a really thin layer and you’re good to go under makeup. It feels so refreshing and truly brightens the skin. I like the smell, but if you’re sensitive to fragrance, heed with caution. I think Origins masks in general are super effective, fairly priced for high-end, and easy to use. 4 stars because added fragrance can be irritating.

PS if you have extra dry under eyes, trying using this under concealer!
Lizz F.
Minneapolis, MN
This is one of my holy grail face masks! My skin is very dry and sensitive, but when I use this overnight mask I wake up with soft and even skin. This is a great value, a little goes a long way. I prefer masks in a tube as opposed to masks in a tub because a tube is more hygienic and protects the integrity of the ingredients. I especially love using this in the winter, my skin gets wind burned and it does a really good job at nursing my skin back to health. This mask smells really really good and fruity, but it’s not a fake smell. I use this mask 1-2 times a week, sometimes more if I’m feeling extra dry. I’ve purchased this 2 times and I will continue to repurchase.
Dieu T.
Brooklyn
As one of the first high-end skincare product I've acquired, this night mask holds a very special place in my heart.

One thing you must keep in mind if you want to purchase it is that its primary function is Hydration. It doesn't necessary brighten, get rid of acne or possess any specialized feature you may find in other skincare. As a woman in her early 20, this is perfect for me and I have already re-purchased it three times, plus or minus a few travel size ones here and there. When my skin does become irritated for whatever reason (seasonal change, hormonal, etc.), I would use it every single night in place of my usual night time moisturizer. The citrus and apricot fragrance is very lovely, my skin drank it up and the next day my would be so soft, smooth and glowing.

I can definitely see why some people would love it while others extremely dislike it. It is a holy grail for me and I will continue to buy it in the future.
Valerie M.
Whoa mama, this stuff is heavy... in a good way though! I bought an Origins kit which came with two pods of this mask. Basically, there are two ways you can use this product: as a mask that you leave on for 10-20 minutes and then remove, or as an overnight mask. I chose to use it as my bedtime moisturizer and let it do its thing overnight and my skin was definitely plump and smooth when I woke up. No acne issues, absolutely no redness or irritation whatsoever. The smell - AMAZING. It smells just like apricots, and is so delicious I want to eat it (but won't). There is enough product in one pod to do 4-5 nights of moisturizer too, so I prefer to use it this way to maximize my use. I did it two nights in a row and did start to notice a spot that might turn into a pimple - if only because my skin was TOO moisturized... wow, thats a thing? ;) So I would recommend once every 3-4 days or once a week to keep your skin nice and smooth. Overall, super excited to keep using this and I will be buying the full bottle when I run out.
Tara L.
Warren, OH
this has saved my skin from the harsh winter weather! Every winter my face get insanely dry, red, and flakey and every product I tried previously barely helped.. I was suggested this product and received a sample at sephora and it instantly gave relief to my raw flaking skin. My skin felt hydrated and restored within the first use, and I was so pleased I purchased it! It is a little heavy because it is a mask, so be sure to wash off in the morning. It also has a very pleasing citrus smell I adore. I recommend this product 100%
harshada S.
Harrison, NJ
I have very dry skin. So I am constantly looking for moisturizing products. My roommate introduced me to this face mask. It felt very oily on fist time use but the next morning every bit of oily had disappeared. I washed my face and I noticed that natural dewy glow on my face. It also isn't a big hassle. Apply it like a cream before going to bed. Work it up in the skin and forget about it. Origins products are expensive but really good and worth it!
Channan N.
Baltimore, MD
There are a couple of origins items I always keep in stock. The Drink Up mask is one of them.  I have combination skin  (which means I am sometimes oily and sometimes dry) so sometimes when the weather changes my skin will get extremely dry. Like right now it is winter so this is an item I use 2-3 times a week. I would definitely recommend doing it overnight because it is pretty thick but when you wake up your skin as sucked it all up. My favorite way to do this is to exfoliate first to rid my skin of dead skin cells then use this so more of it can be absorbed.
Anna L.
Metairie, LA
I used this one night before going to sleep and felt like it was very heavy. I woke up the next morning and most of the mask was not visibly or physically on my face anymore, but I cannot tell if that is because my face soaked up the mask (because it was dry) or because most of it was wiped off on my pillow case. I didn't see a dramatic improvement in my skin, so I am not sold on the purpose of this mask.
Nicole M.
King city, OR
I absolutely am impressed with this product. I have been suffering with dry skin which I have never had before so I needed a super hydrating product to help with this. I applied a thick layer all over my face before bed. It is a heavy product but does a nice job of soaking into your skin within a half hour. There is a downside though. It does feel kind of sticky when you are trying to sleep and leaves marks on your pillow. You have to wash this product off well in the morning in order to apply makeup. But it did work amazingly well! The dry patches are cleared and my skin feels soft and supple. I have also used this as spot treatment on certain dry patches on my face in between uses and it really helps. I have already repurchased this product from sephora and would highly recommend it.
Ashlyn N.
Is this mask good for someone with dry skin? How is it when you wear it overnight?
Amy I.
How does this smell? Is it pleasant?
Maria D.
Lakeville, MN
Do these products cause you to breakout? I'm always worried about that.
anne c.
I have combo skin, would this product maybe work well for me?
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
Can I use this every single night??? (Is it ok to use overnight mask everyday? If it's bad then why?)