BY ORIGINS #4 in Face Masks

Overnight mask to quench skin s thirst Skin depends on water for its youthful functioning. But all day long, skin loses vital moisture. And the busier you are, the more it loses. This intense moisture replacement mask with Avocado and Apricot Kernel Oil deeply and instantly quenches compromised moisture reserves and builds a reservoir for tomorrow. Japanese Seaweed repairs skin s barrier to prevent future dehydration and signs of premature aging. Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

• How many days a week do you use face masks?Origins Drink ...5 Answers
  • Lo puedo usar en mi pelo y en la cara ??1 Answers
  • Good for dry sensitive skin?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I think this is an excellent overnight mask which quenches my parched skin. It does a far better job than most moisturizing masks. It is heavily fragranced with a peachy smell to it (something for those sensitive to fragrance should consider). I apply a generous layer about a half hour before I go to bed, and let it sink it. It feels sticky at first but by the morning it has all absorbed into my skin, making it feel soft, plumped and very moisturized. I also enjoy that I don't have to think about rinsing this off right before bed when I am tired. I am keeping this stocked as a winter skin essential. " in 228 reviews
  • "I give it a B because (although it does indicate it's only for overnight use) it is really thick so you have to make sure you wash it all off well in the morning or else it leaves a sort of residue on your face." in 1 review
  • "I have very dry skin and I use this about twice a week before bed." in 1 review
  • "It works great as a moisturizer, but is very thick and seems to make me oily so I only use it at night (like it says)." in 1 review
Natalie F.
ALHAMBRA, CA
Review for: ORİGİNS DRINK UP™ INTENSIVE OVERNIGHT MASK TO QUENCH SKIN'S THIRST more...
I'm writing this review in tandem with the Mint Julep Masque from Queen Helen (see profile for rave review!) because these two go together like peanut butter and ripe bananas on wheat bread: not meant to be a pair, but oh-so-perfect together.

This mask came in a cute little pod with a sample pack from Origins, and I have to say, the .34 oz pod is plenty of uses, because a little goes a long way for this thick, potent product. As many users have remarked, this product smells AWESOME. It smells just like apricots and avos, which is what the mask is made of, and moisturizes like nobody's business.

About the particulars: I'm not sure if this product is comedogenic or not, but beware, because it is REALLY thick. It'll leave your skin a little sticky, and leaves a residue in the morning, but can be easily rinsed off. I personally haven't had any issues with clogging pores, but if your skin is prone to that with thick moisturizers, beware. It does leave my skin incredibly supple and dewy in the morning, but it is too thick to use as a day moisturizer, so stick to its intended purpose. Other than that fact, I think this product is relatively safe. Works great on sensitive skin (I have moderate to severe eczema and cystic acne), and doesn't irritate.

It's higher end in terms of price, but the sample lasted me a good week, when used sparingly. I recommend trying it out first!
Jasmine R.
So I️ just bought this product yesterday, so this is my first impression review. I️ will be following up with how my skin is after several uses. So far I️ think this product is amazing. There’s no obnoxious scent, it’s pretty minimal and soothing. The texture to the mask is somewhat thick but definitely easy to spread. After applying it my skin immediately felt moisturized. It felt so smooth and didn’t make my pores appear larger. I️t definitely did not cause any breakouts. When I️ woke up my skin felt even clearer and definitely very moisturized. I️t didn’t look oily and felt very soft. I️ will definitely be following up on it’s long use effects. Below is a pic of how my skin looked the next morning

Update:
Okay so it’s been a couple days since I️ made this review and I️ just want to say I’d absolutely recommend!! It definitely moisturized and hydrated my skin. It didn’t make it look or feel greasy. It didn’t make my pores appear larger which is a huge plus for me. It didn’t cause any breakouts. It is kinda pricey but definitely does a good job that you don’t need a lot of product for it. A little goes a long way so it will last a while. It’s good for every day use or a couple times a week. Overall I️ really liked this product.
Olivia R.
Bloomington, Indiana
This was honestly a product I was so excited for. I am a swimmer and the chlorine dries out my skin super bad. I heard this mask was good for dry skin and I was super excited to try it out. The first two times I used this product were magical. My skin was plump and not dry at all, I could wear makeup and not look like a raisin. Then one night I used it, and woke up with my face completely broken out, not only with pimples, but in some areas hives. I stopped using the product after this. I did not change up anything in my skin care or makeup routine, and was not allergic to any of the ingredients. I don’t recommend this if you have sensitive skin, it was good at first, but quickly turned into a nightmare.
Alysia G.
Boca Raton
This pod is awesome! First of all everyone loves good packaging and this is so good! How much easier and convenient can you get. Awesome for travel or for just trying a product without the commitment but trust me you will want to commit to this one! This size pod says it’s one time use. I got like two in a half to three uses using a skincare brush. I love that my skin absorbs it pretty quick since it’s an overnight mask. With some overnight masks you feel so wet you can’t move your face but this one is not like that. My skin absorbed some of it so I was able to sleep without worrying of ruining my pillowcase. As soon as I put it on it literally felt like my skin drank a glass of water. It didn’t burn or tingle. It just felt nourishing and refreshing! When I woke up I was so amazed. My skin glowed and looked amazing. It looked bright and healthy and very moisturized! I went out and bought a full size for Home and more pods for travel. I have used it on the airplane as well and it’s great for that. I usually put it on in the bathroom before boarding and it’s absorbed by landing. Bc your skin absorbs a little right away you don’t look too crazy wearing it in public but either way it’s worth it when you land with glistening skin. Try it. You won’t regret it and with a one time use pod what do you have to lose?!
Suzanne L.
Highland Mills
I love this mask because its an excellent multi-tasker. If you have severely dry skin this is your new best friend! First of all a little goes a very long way. Second it doesnt irritate my skin at all while wearing it for so many hours. I noticed after using twice a week for about a month that my skin literally looked younger! Fine lines weren't as noticeable especially the ones on my forehead. If you dont have a problem with dry skin i would go with another product, im not sure if it would make you greasy ect. If you do have dry skin you have to give this a try! Im am very pleased and will be buying this again for sure. Also the smell isnt over powering which is nice since sleeping in it means smelling it for 6+ hours.
Rebekah M.
coral gables, FL
I ordered this along with the dragonfruit mask (which I had a negative skin reaction to) and am returning them both. I was hesitant to try this after the mask due to my reaction so I waited a day or two. I honestly think my skin got worse. The texture is more uneven than before. My skin is typically pretty soft (thank you skin gods) but after using the overnight mask it was bumpy and not smooth. It also has a very strong smell that I personally wasn’t in love with. Additionally, it didn’t stay on through the night so I had to put something on to hydrate my face in the middle of the night.
Meredith K.
Hackensack
This Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask is really lovely for dry skin. In the winter I use this in the step of my nighttime moisturizer because it’s so hydrating! Whenever I use it, I wake up with fresh plump and hydrated skin. With such a smooth feel to my face. I wash it off in the morning and continue with my skincare. During the warmer months I use it about once or twice a week as a hydrating treatment, to keep my skin hydrated and smooth! I would say it’s good for all skin types because most people are dehydrated, but super oily skinned people be a bit cautious.
Dieu T.
Brooklyn
As one of the first high-end skincare product I've acquired, this night mask holds a very special place in my heart.

One thing you must keep in mind if you want to purchase it is that its primary function is Hydration. It doesn't necessary brighten, get rid of acne or possess any specialized feature you may find in other skincare. As a woman in her early 20, this is perfect for me and I have already re-purchased it three times, plus or minus a few travel size ones here and there. When my skin does become irritated for whatever reason (seasonal change, hormonal, etc.), I would use it every single night in place of my usual night time moisturizer. The citrus and apricot fragrance is very lovely, my skin drank it up and the next day my would be so soft, smooth and glowing.

I can definitely see why some people would love it while others extremely dislike it. It is a holy grail for me and I will continue to buy it in the future.
Rachel S.
New York
Words cannot express how good this smells - everytime I use it I have a very strong desire to eat it (have not tested the taste, do not recommend). It’s like you’re putting a super rich lemongrass yogurt on your face - cooling, refreshing, and moisturizing all in one! My skin is immediately softer after application, and it gets even better as it absorbs overnight. Highly, highly recommend!
Valerie M.
Whoa mama, this stuff is heavy... in a good way though! I bought an Origins kit which came with two pods of this mask. Basically, there are two ways you can use this product: as a mask that you leave on for 10-20 minutes and then remove, or as an overnight mask. I chose to use it as my bedtime moisturizer and let it do its thing overnight and my skin was definitely plump and smooth when I woke up. No acne issues, absolutely no redness or irritation whatsoever. The smell - AMAZING. It smells just like apricots, and is so delicious I want to eat it (but won't). There is enough product in one pod to do 4-5 nights of moisturizer too, so I prefer to use it this way to maximize my use. I did it two nights in a row and did start to notice a spot that might turn into a pimple - if only because my skin was TOO moisturized... wow, thats a thing? ;) So I would recommend once every 3-4 days or once a week to keep your skin nice and smooth. Overall, super excited to keep using this and I will be buying the full bottle when I run out.
Ashlyn N.
Is this mask good for someone with dry skin? How is it when you wear it overnight?
Amy I.
How does this smell? Is it pleasant?
Sarah P.
Parrish, FL
So is this good or.....?? be honest please
Maria D.
Lakeville, MN
Do these products cause you to breakout? I'm always worried about that.
Brittany J.