Origins - Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask -100ml/3.4oz

An intensive hydration replenishing mask Formulated with Avocado & Apricot Kernel Oil Helps deeply & immediately nourish skin & lock up moistureBlended with Japanese Seaweed to repair skin's barrierPrevents future over-dryness & signs of premature...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Origins - Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask -100ml/3.4oz!
6 days agoRound rock , TX
This is my holy grail of nighttime moisturizers. It may be an over used term, but it is literally a drink for my face. It is cooling and goes on so smoothly and a great price. It goes on after my lactic acidosis treatment and eye cream to seal it all in. Definitely try this!
4 months agoBrookhaven
This mask is a lifesaver! I have dry skin and the winter months are especially hard on it. This year I decided to give this Origins mask a try. In the past two years, I have completely fallen for the Origins brand thanks to the  ORIGINS CLEAR IMPROVEMENT™ Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores mask. This  Origins Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Mask To Quench Skin's Thirst has quickly become my #holygrail overnight face mask. It leaves me so perfectly moisturized the next morning. Forever love this product.
4 months agoPflugerville, TX
So, I use this overnight mask instead of a moisturizer at night. A Sephora associate recommended it, and I must say for $26 its everything I ever needed. Haha.  I apply this after my serum and its so rich and creamy you only need a little to cover your entire face. Extremely hydrating, I wake up in the morning with the softest skin. Also, the smell is sooooo nice! I would definitely recommend for dry skin.
10 months agoBath, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
This drink up intensive overnight mask is absolutely fantastic and a dry skin saver. It gives the skin a nice youthful plump appearance and it feels great. It leaves your skin perfectly moisturized in the morning.
9 months agoPeoria, AZ
This mask is delightful. It’s like a heavy cream texture. Put it on before bed and wake up with your skin feeling like it bathed in moisture.