Origins - Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask -100ml/3.4oz

An intensive hydration replenishing mask Formulated with Avocado & Apricot Kernel Oil Helps deeply & immediately nourish skin & lock up moistureBlended with Japanese Seaweed to repair skin's barrierPrevents future over-dryness & signs of premature...

How is thiS product??
Start your review of Origins - Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask -100ml/3.4oz!
Marietta, GA
Holy Grail hydrating mask. I use this all the time during the winter. It is heavily fragranced (it smells amazing) bust has never broke me out or clogged pours. I use it very generously during winter months, even applying when I know I'll be out in the cold for an extended period of time. Calms redness, lasts forever, doesn't feel heavy. Will repurchase as long as they make it.
Youngsville
I bought this mask with my own money and did not receive it free for promotional or review purposes. I bought this product when I first got into skin care and thank God I did because I burned my acid mantle all the way down! My face was a beet red oily and dry at the same time mess! Using this mask tremendously speeded up the healing process and I always go back to it.
Dry, Sensitive, Mature / Puffiness, Redness, Fine Lines
Round rock , TX
This is my holy grail of nighttime moisturizers. It may be an over used term, but it is literally a drink for my face. It is cooling and goes on so smoothly and a great price. It goes on after my lactic acidosis treatment and eye cream to seal it all in. Definitely try this!
Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Sensitivity
Brookhaven
This mask is a lifesaver! I have dry skin and the winter months are especially hard on it. This year I decided to give this Origins mask a try. In the past two years, I have completely fallen for the Origins brand thanks to the  ORIGINS CLEAR IMPROVEMENT™ Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores mask. This  Origins Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Mask To Quench Skin's Thirst has quickly become my #holygrail overnight face mask. It leaves me so perfectly moisturized the next morning. Forever love this product.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Pflugerville, TX
So, I use this overnight mask instead of a moisturizer at night. A Sephora associate recommended it, and I must say for $26 its everything I ever needed. Haha.  I apply this after my serum and its so rich and creamy you only need a little to cover your entire face. Extremely hydrating, I wake up in the morning with the softest skin. Also, the smell is sooooo nice! I would definitely recommend for dry skin.
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness
Bath, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
This drink up intensive overnight mask is absolutely fantastic and a dry skin saver. It gives the skin a nice youthful plump appearance and it feels great. It leaves your skin perfectly moisturized in the morning.
Combination / Blackheads, Redness, Scarring
Peoria, AZ
This mask is delightful. It’s like a heavy cream texture. Put it on before bed and wake up with your skin feeling like it bathed in moisture.
Combination / Acne, Sensitivity, Scarring
APO, AE
So hydrating. I use it daily at night or when I really need it. Smells great and goes on smooth. Highly recommended.
Oily, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the smell of this product! My skin feels brand new in the morning. Full of hydration! Great product.
Dry / Dullness