BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOrigins
Drink Up Intensive Overnight Hydrating Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water

What It Is
Put extra thirsty skin to bed. This ultra-moisturizing sleeping mask instantly floods skin with moisture & keeps skin soft, smooth & happily hydrated for 72 hours.

What It Does
Infused with NEW Swiss Glacier Water, Hyaluronic Acid & Avocado Butter, Drink Up™ Intensive drenches extra thirsty skin in 72 hours of non-stop hydration. Plus, it treats skin with lasting nourishment. It’s all day, every day superfood-infused hydration—while you sleep.

We Formulate Without
parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, propylene glycol, mineral oil, DEA,petrolatum, paraffin, polyethylene beads, formaldehyde & animal ingredients*
*except cruelty-free honey & beeswax

How To Use

Twice a week or as desired, gently massage onto clean skin at bedtime. Tissue off.

Ingredients

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Leaf Water, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethicone , Peg-75 , Peg-8 , Glycereth-26 , Sorbitan Stearate , Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Osmanthus Fragrans Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Linalool, Limonene , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract , Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract , Peg-100 Stearate , Sucrose** , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax , Panthenol , Pantethine , Cetyl Ethylhexanoate , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , Butylene Glycol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Phytosterols , Tocopheryl Acetate , Oryzanol , Bisabolol , Caprylyl Glycol , Potassium Hydroxide , Caffeine , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dextrin , Carbomer , Disodium Edta , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil** Organic Sucrose (Brown Sugar) <ILN40689> Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

Michigan winters are extremely hard on my skin. Has anyone with middle-aged, dry skin tried this?
Is this good for dry and flaky ?
How do I use this product? It said a to tissue off but do I apply my serums after or do I apply my serums and then this mask and then tissue off and sleep?
Start your review of Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Hydrating Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water!
Selina Z.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Hydrating Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water uploaded by Selina Z.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this product . I love how it smells how it feels and how radiant my skin looks after I do a full exfoliation and add this to the end of my routine . It truly hydrating and leaves my skin feeling ultra soft and firm
Meagan F.
Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Hydrating Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water uploaded by Meagan F.
I love this product! The scent makes me happy and relaxed. Every morning my skin feels so soft after using this overnight. I can tell a big difference between this and my normal moisturizer. It scores a 4 on EWG, which is not too bad, but I try to go lower if I can for skincare. I will continue to keep this in my skincare routine though.
BHAVIKA C.
AUSTIN, TX
Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Hydrating Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water uploaded by BHAVIKA C.
I cannot say enough!! I love the way my skin feels the next morning! I love the smell, and how you can totally be lazy with this mask!! You don't have to wash it off. It moisturizers without making me break out. Smells great, goes on light, skin feels baby soft. And I have always been a fan of the origin brand as they use good ingredients in al of their products.
Ashley M.
Staten Island, NY
Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Hydrating Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water uploaded by Ashley M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is top notch. I have combo skin but I like to give my skin extra pampering without the time of applying a mask precisely and washing it off. This stuff gives my skin thy extra hydration it needs at night without it feeling greasy or heavy. I love the texture and the ingredients. It is a small bottle but you only need a little bigger then a dime size amount to cover your whole face and neck. I don’t notice it ever getting in my hair or pillows. I think this will be a staple in my skin care forever because it just is that good. It gives you that glass skin everyone wants. Origins Drink Up Intensive
Yaneth S.
Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Hydrating Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water uploaded by Yaneth S.
This mask is perfect for my dry skin specially now in the winter months. I use this mask 2 to 3 times a week depending on what my skin needs. I don't use any other products when I use this mask only my cleanser and toner and I substitute my normal moisturizer for this. When I wake up my skin is so soft and supple after using this mask, its incredible. Has a very light scent it's pleasant and refreshing. Definitely recommend to anyone who needs a good boost of hydration. Will definitely purchase once I finish this mask its totally worth splurging on.
Raven M.
Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Hydrating Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water uploaded by Raven M.
Surprisingly this is my first overnight mask and I’m glad. This mask was so hydrating and smelled so nice. It’s recommended to use twice a week at bedtime which I did. Each morning gave my face such a smooth and glowy appearance. I was a little confused by the instructions as it says to tissue off. I wasn’t sure if it was stating this if there’s too much or it should be tissues off after applying. I never applied too much so this part of the directions I disregarded.
Priyanka S.
San Jose, CA
Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Hydrating Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water uploaded by Priyanka S.
Super hydrating overnight mask. Has a sweet fragrance, light yellow color and thick texture. Skin feels supple and smooth the next morning.
Cynamin R.
Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Hydrating Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water uploaded by Cynamin R.
Purchased at: Sephora
If you get really dry throughout the day I highly suggest adding this intense moisturizing mask at night. It's super soothing on the skin and locks in all products in your nightly routine. When I use this at night and I wake up, I can still feel it on my face from the night before.
Elaine H.
Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Hydrating Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water uploaded by Elaine H.
I was hesitant to buy this "mask" at first because I wasn't looking for a mask--I wanted a moisturizer. But the first time I tried it overnight I loved it. I don't like typical fragrances in my skincare because they make me break out, burn, or itch terribly. But Origins has been perfect for me. This new smaller size isn't as satisfying as the original size. I feel comfortable when I know I have plenty of this product because it makes my skin feel so good and I love the clean fragrance. Please bring back the larger size!
Gurdeep K.
Floral Park, NY
Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Hydrating Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water uploaded by Gurdeep K.
Purchased at: Macy's
I always recommending this line of products to my family and friends. I fell in love with the products. I like to try the products first then invest my money. Bought this from Macy’s again. Me and my 11 year daughter we both use these Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Hydrating Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paige T.
Florence, SC
il y a 3 ans
I recently been using the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Hydrating Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water after my serum. I don’t apply a legit night cream, I bought this as one. Maybe a silly question, but is that ok to do? My serum targets what I want & for a night cream I just wanted hydration which this provides.
J T. il y a 3 ans
Whatever works best for your skin is the best way to go! Follow your intuition as to what works for you & you'll be in good shape!