Origins - Drink Up Intensive Mask Set: Overnight Mask 100ml x 2 pcs 2 pcs uploaded by On Women's M.

BY ORIGINS

Brand from United States: Origins. Put dry skin to bed with this ultra-rich, hydrating overnight mask. Avocado and Apricot Kernel Oils deeply and instantly quench compromised moisture reserves and help build a reservoir for tomorrow. While Japanese Seaweed helps repair skin's barrier to prevent future dehydration and signs of premature aging. Skin awakens comfortable, refreshed, supple. Pack Size - 2 pcs see more...

Cassey V.
Manchester, NH
I have only used this mask a couple of time so far and I find that it really hydrates my skin when I use it. It's not difficult to apply and a little goes a long way. I tend to only need a small drop for each cheek and on my forehead and that will cover my whole face in product. If you are sensitive to scent it doesn't smell the best. But it does work amazing so you get some you lose some but I would rather have a product that works well then one that smells good
Kenzie W.
Topsham
I absolutely love this product!!! I have dry skin so I was looking for something that could help out in the winter time. I couldn't for the life of me find anything that worked until I stumbled on this product. It's amazing!! I would highly recommend this product to anyone with dry skin. It's a little pricy at first, but it's worth it and it lasts forever
Samantha M.
Cleveland, OH
This mask is so amazing. It smells absolutely delicious, which is my favorite part. It also goes on very easily and makes your skin feel super soft and smooth. I use it during the day sometimes if my skin is feeling dry as well.
Ashley M.
Las cruces, NM
My favorite hydrating mask! As a dry skin girl who lives in the desert this mask is a staple in my weekly skincare routine and I love using it overnight to give my skin a boost. Totallly worth the price! If you have dry skin this is a must try
Gina S.
My favorite! Especially during harsh winter months. However, if you over use this mask, your face will become very oily. Use based on directions
Nikki K.
Holland, Pennsylvania
Very nice moisturizing mask its very concentrated and thick and really penetrates over night my skin wakes up feeling so smooth and plump
Maclain B.
Pasadena, CA
It’s a bit expensive for my taste, but it’s also good quality. I’m not sure that it’s worth the price. It does what it advertises well.
Sammie D.
Forsyth
Helps dramaticly with my dry sensitive skin in the winter time. I wouuld recommend to anyone who need a a good skin revitalization.
Ashley M.
Slayton, MN
I love using this mask overnight, especially in the winter time. When I wake up, my skin feels refreshed and moisturized.
Patricia A.
Indian Trail , NC
I love this set, everything you need . Me fascina este sry todo lo que necesitas para tu piel en un set .