BY ORIGINS

A rich mask to quench skin's thirst. When skin faces a marathon of dehydrating circumstances, fluid levels can run too low. The steady sips of moisture that sustain it under normal conditions simply don't hold water. Smoothness evaporates and skin feels tight and flaky. Best for combination and dry skin types, this 10-minute mask features algae extracts that deliver an extra helping of hydration while emollient-rich apricot kernel oil leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think t...1 Answers
Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst
  • "I am not one to use face masks too, too often, but I recently was given this mask from a friend and decided I would try it out. I tried the mask out and I was very pleased with the results. I was pretty worried that it may not work well with my skin because I have sensitive skin, but it was actually very gentle. I would surely buy this product after testing it out because it worked well. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth and refreshed. What I really liked was it seemed to "remove" the dryness that I had on my nose. I would recommend it to others! " in 26 reviews
Serena M.
Mississauga , ON
I really like this mask, its perfect for the times when my skin is feeling dry. It is very moisturizing and is smooth to apply. The pack it comes in is usually for one use but I find that there is enough for 2 uses. I would use it again however it is a little pricey
اميرة ح.
Elkhopar
Origins Drink Up 10 Minutes Face Mask. I believe this mask suitable for dry skin. However, it's not for my skin type because it's give my skin nothing.
Victoria C.
If you are on holidays and the moisturiser and sun cream your using isn’t giving the glow and not feeling very moisturised take this with you apply once or twice during the week you are away your skin won’t feel as dry it won’t look as dry or dull it will feel very hydrated and it will give you a nice glow well goth it would recommend to anyone! X
Haley C.
Bellevue
Love this when I’m in a hurry and just want some massive hydration for my skin. I use it before putting my makeup on for events too and my skin looks amazing
Monica M.
Henderson
I actually love any type of mask. Whether its a peel off or you just wash your face. Smell is amazing & clean
Tyler C.
Apopka, FL
I love these masks for my dry-to-combo skin. It hydrates the dry patches and leaves me feeling super glowy! It's a pretty good price, but I hate that it's only one to a pack. Still worth every minute of relaxation! I would definitely recommend this.
Carly F.
Washington, DC
This is a good hydrating mask. You can get a few uses out of one pack. It does leave skin feeling hydrated.
Sara H.
This mask is great! I have really dry skin so it helps a lot! Really very hydrating and therapeutic.
Ann D.
I love this mask! I use it after spending a long day out in the sun or cold to add moisture back into my face. It's the perfect way to instantly make your skin look brighter and healthier.
EnGy S.
cairo
Hello, I would like to tell you that I love this company, but I have not tried this product before but in general I love this company. I have a page on Instagram and Facebook, and I can promote your products on my page and this will save you a lot of this wonderful product....
Audrey M.
I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this would be a good one to start out with?