Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by vidya T.Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Jenny Z.Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Nicole R.

BY ORIGINS

A rich mask to quench skin's thirst. When skin faces a marathon of dehydrating circumstances, fluid levels can run too low. The steady sips of moisture that sustain it under normal conditions simply don't hold water. Smoothness evaporates and skin feels tight and flaky. Best for combination and dry skin types, this 10-minute mask features algae extracts that deliver an extra helping of hydration while emollient-rich apricot kernel oil leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this woul...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kate G.
I enjoyed this mask. It feels nice, leaves the skin hydrated and somewhat plumped. I definitely enjoyed this mask better than the overnight intensive hydration which was too heavy for my skin. This mask is still nice and hydrating, but didn’t cause any breakout for me. It was nice I really liked it.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
When your skin needs a quick boost, this mask is your go-to! It is extremely gentle and would work great with any skin type! I picked this up on my last Sephora haul and for a 10 minute mask I was honestly amazed with the product! This is something that I would definitely find myself buying over and over!
Joni T.
Grindstone
This was quite nice to. I felt very refreshed after using it. It was gentle on my skin especially since I have sensitive skin.
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
I love this origin mask !! It makes my skin looking hydrated and fresh !! It has a nice package and is very gentle for all skin type !! Is my second time using this mask and definitely recommend to you b.
Mario A.
Pittsburgh
This mask is a god! I used this mask when I was on accutane and my skin was super dry. This mask made my skin feel rebalanced and hydrated. I totally recommend if you get super dry during those harsh winter months!
Jayme-lee D.
Kennewick, WA
Works really well at moisturizing your face to the max. I almost feel like my face it wet after lol. I like to use this during the change from spring to summer because my face tried to get flakey on me
Rubí M.
El Paso, TX
Una mascarilla súper buena. Deja la piel súper fresca y con una sensación de hidratación muy linda. Recomendada al 100%
Rukhsar U.
Good product for dry skin. Skin feels moistures after use. Would definitely use again especially in the winter months
Tiffany W.
Markham , ON
Very hydrating and moisturize to my skin but doesn’t feel to heavy or oily when I put on this cream over night, it was a lemony citrusy fragrant smell to it ; no rashes and itches to my skin and I woke up feeling flawless
Rumbidzai C.
London,
My skin really improved when I begun using this product twice a week. I quite liked the scent and it my skin did show improvement. Good value for money
Audrey M.
I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this would be a good one to start out with?