Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Nicole R.Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Jenny Z.Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by vidya T.

BY ORIGINS

A rich mask to quench skin's thirst. When skin faces a marathon of dehydrating circumstances, fluid levels can run too low. The steady sips of moisture that sustain it under normal conditions simply don't hold water. Smoothness evaporates and skin feels tight and flaky. Best for combination and dry skin types, this 10-minute mask features algae extracts that deliver an extra helping of hydration while emollient-rich apricot kernel oil leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think t...1 Answers
Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst
  • "I am not one to use face masks too, too often, but I recently was given this mask from a friend and decided I would try it out. I tried the mask out and I was very pleased with the results. I was pretty worried that it may not work well with my skin because I have sensitive skin, but it was actually very gentle. I would surely buy this product after testing it out because it worked well. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth and refreshed. What I really liked was it seemed to "remove" the dryness that I had on my nose. I would recommend it to others! " in 26 reviews
Tammy S.
Fresno
Refreshing! Love it and will definitely use again! Made my skin feel fresh! Didn’t leave any residue and great value for the price. Totally met my expectations. I will definitely buy this again and will probably use weekly!
Amanda G.
West Hills, CA
This makes my face feel hydrated! Definitely good to replenish your skin after a rough day and before you apply make up
Therese A.
I wasn’t very thrilled with this product, I’m sure this is just me but the mask and my skin did not agree at all which kinda stinks, but atleast it was just a sample product I received in my ipsy bag !
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
Not a fan. Smelled like dirt. Didn’t do anything. Hated it. So expensive for virtually nothing.
Noha E.
Jeddah
Nice feeling when you try it for the first time. You must feel it as kid with his gift
😂😂😂 Don't miss it at all
Danielle T.
I have very bad dry patches and this gave me immediate relief! Affordable, simple, and a great product all around. It did exactly what I was looking for and is so easy to use!
Emily M.
Dauphin, MB
It was a quick and effective way to add some hydration to my skin. It helped smooth and had soothing properties. I got it in a set at Sephora but was never able to find it again
rachel h.
This is perfectly portioned! The whole pod can be used if you’re looking for tons of moisture! But also half of the pod can be used and still gives you lots of coverage! I appreciate that origins wasn’t skimpy with the product amount!!!
Emmalee D.
Tucson
Used in the summer when it’s really hot and dry. Is really good for when your skin starts to dry out or you are dehydrated.
Amy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I always prefer sheet masks over clay masks because it gives a lot more moisture to my skin considering it is very dry. This masks is not harsh at all and does not burn my skin when I apply it. I will buy it again!
Audrey M.
I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this would be a good one to start out with?