Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by vidya T.Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Jenny Z.Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Nicole R.

BY ORIGINS

A rich mask to quench skin's thirst. When skin faces a marathon of dehydrating circumstances, fluid levels can run too low. The steady sips of moisture that sustain it under normal conditions simply don't hold water. Smoothness evaporates and skin feels tight and flaky. Best for combination and dry skin types, this 10-minute mask features algae extracts that deliver an extra helping of hydration while emollient-rich apricot kernel oil leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this woul...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
It smells good, has a good consistency and kinda cute package. It makes my skin soft and nice looking after using it. I have sensitive skin and I can say this mask is risk-free for every skin type. Overall I would recommend it for indulging your skin. It's a really nice moisturizer.
Tanaya P.
This is my go to facial mask for winter. I normally leave it over night and wash it off in the morning. I like the smell and how it make my face feel in the morning.
Dominique
Virginia Beach, Va
The best hydrating mask! It leaves your skin well hydrated into the next day and a little goes a long way. I love how inexpensive it is, and the scent is nice too! I would totally recommend this!
Sierra C.
Did not like this at all. First of all the smell is not to good. This mask did not leave my skin smooth at all. I left it on for 10 minutes exactly, rinsed it off and i was very dry. My skin felt very dull. I don't reccomend this to any one. Maybe it was not a good day for my skin, I'm not to sure.
Gabriela B.

Although it is short time leaves the skin super soft and without residue. At the moment of wanting to give a mini rejuvenation to my skin this product is ideal
Is not greasy, does not leave the skin ugly, really is a good product, yes i would buy it again
Alli D.
Fords , NJ
Origins masks are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! I'm actually wearing this now while running errands. It makes your skin so plump & soft. I have eczema and this really helps to soothe it & combats the redness. The best masks on the market.
Karisa W.
Post Falls, ID
This product really does quench skins thirst. Quick 10 min mask. Nice and refreshing. Does exactly what it says it is going to do. Love for girls night in.
Cassandra W.
Mesa, AZ
I really liked how these feels on my face its cool but very hydrating !! I loved it !!
Kayla V.
Coram, NY
There formula hydrates and plumps my skin. My face feels smooth and radient after every use. This brand has a cooling sensation that i also love aswell.
Jenny Z.
Omg I love this mask!! I have never tried any Origins products but bought this on a whim at the Sephora checkout counter and I'm so happy I did. This mask leaves my skin soft, hydrated and gorgeous with a pretty peachy scent. I only used a 1/4 of the packet and it was more than enough to do the trick. I'm so happy with the results I'll be trying other Origin products in the future.
Audrey M.
I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this would be a good one to start out with?