Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Nicole R.Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Jenny Z.Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by vidya T.

BY ORIGINS

A rich mask to quench skin's thirst. When skin faces a marathon of dehydrating circumstances, fluid levels can run too low. The steady sips of moisture that sustain it under normal conditions simply don't hold water. Smoothness evaporates and skin feels tight and flaky. Best for combination and dry skin types, this 10-minute mask features algae extracts that deliver an extra helping of hydration while emollient-rich apricot kernel oil leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this woul...1 Answers
Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst
  • "I am not one to use face masks too, too often, but I recently was given this mask from a friend and decided I would try it out. I tried the mask out and I was very pleased with the results. I was pretty worried that it may not work well with my skin because I have sensitive skin, but it was actually very gentle. I would surely buy this product after testing it out because it worked well. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth and refreshed. What I really liked was it seemed to "remove" the dryness that I had on my nose. I would recommend it to others! " in 26 reviews
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
It smells good, has a good consistency and kinda cute package. It makes my skin soft and nice looking after using it. I have sensitive skin and I can say this mask is risk-free for every skin type. Overall I would recommend it for indulging your skin. It's a really nice moisturizer.
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
Let's just start off with I LOVE this product! If you haven't tried it before, this sample size is a great way to test it out. I think it runs for about $4 at Sephora, and I personally got 4 uses out of this one little square. It smells amazing! Like a tropical paradise and just makes me want to be on a beach somewhere LOL Sorry I digress, but scents are a huge thing for me when it comes to putting a product on my face. I like sleeping with this mask on, it applies just like a moisturizer and it never full 'dries' like a typical mask does. That's why I love how moist my skin feels after using this! I definitely recommend trying this baby out!
Tanaya P.
This is my go to facial mask for winter. I normally leave it over night and wash it off in the morning. I like the smell and how it make my face feel in the morning.
Dominique
Virginia Beach, Va
The best hydrating mask! It leaves your skin well hydrated into the next day and a little goes a long way. I love how inexpensive it is, and the scent is nice too! I would totally recommend this!
Sierra C.
Did not like this at all. First of all the smell is not to good. This mask did not leave my skin smooth at all. I left it on for 10 minutes exactly, rinsed it off and i was very dry. My skin felt very dull. I don't reccomend this to any one. Maybe it was not a good day for my skin, I'm not to sure.
Gabriela B.

Although it is short time leaves the skin super soft and without residue. At the moment of wanting to give a mini rejuvenation to my skin this product is ideal
Is not greasy, does not leave the skin ugly, really is a good product, yes i would buy it again
Alli D.
Clark, NJ
Origins masks are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! I'm actually wearing this now while running errands. It makes your skin so plump & soft. I have eczema and this really helps to soothe it & combats the redness. The best masks on the market.
Karisa W.
Post Falls, ID
This product really does quench skins thirst. Quick 10 min mask. Nice and refreshing. Does exactly what it says it is going to do. Love for girls night in.
Cassandra W.
Mesa, AZ
I really liked how these feels on my face its cool but very hydrating !! I loved it !!
Kayla V.
Coram, NY
There formula hydrates and plumps my skin. My face feels smooth and radient after every use. This brand has a cooling sensation that i also love aswell.
Audrey M.
I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this would be a good one to start out with?