BY ORIGINS

A rich mask to quench skin's thirst. When skin faces a marathon of dehydrating circumstances, fluid levels can run too low. The steady sips of moisture that sustain it under normal conditions simply don't hold water. Smoothness evaporates and skin feels tight and flaky. Best for combination and dry skin types, this 10-minute mask features algae extracts that deliver an extra helping of hydration while emollient-rich apricot kernel oil leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think t...1 Answers
Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst
  • "I am not one to use face masks too, too often, but I recently was given this mask from a friend and decided I would try it out. I tried the mask out and I was very pleased with the results. I was pretty worried that it may not work well with my skin because I have sensitive skin, but it was actually very gentle. I would surely buy this product after testing it out because it worked well. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth and refreshed. What I really liked was it seemed to "remove" the dryness that I had on my nose. I would recommend it to others! " in 26 reviews
Payton R.
La Mesa, CA
I have dry skin during different times of the year and it gets really bad. With the drink it up face mask, my skin immediately feels like it had just drank 10 glasses of water! Definitely on my top 10 list!
delete a.
This mask was super refreshing for my dry skin! It felt really helped with getting rid of some of my dry spots. The packaging was a bit difficult, but over all the product was great! I would repurchase this.
Mallory H.
Sedalia
This product is nice. I do like it although it irritated my skin more than once. It left a nice finish to my face. The package is kind of hard to read sometimes but i would recommend it to other people.
Michaela O.
Seattle, WA
I love this mask by Origins. I take it with my on vacation anytime I'm going somewhere sunny to hydrate my skin at the end of the day. I love the size of the packaging and how easy it is to travel with. Leaves my skin feeling smooth, hydrated and refreshed.
Jacqueline M.
Fort worth
Leaves your face feeling amazing ! Makes it feel fresh ! The packaging is super cute. It was my first time using this product but I would so use it again. I Would recommend people to get this product.
Kendra A.
This product leaves my face feeling refreshed and moisturizer. It's like giving my face a drink of water. I tend to have dry sensitive skin and this product works great with my skin. It doesn't smell bad either.
Hannah P.
This mask is great, but not as good as the overnight mask. It is sheer when applying and leaves your skin feeling very hydrated! I really enjoyed the feeling and smell. I would recommend to a friend!
Emily M.
N Hollywood, CA
One of the best hydrating masks I've ever used. My skin is extremely dry and sensitive and it worked wonders on my skin. Very gentle on the skin. Would definitely purchase again, very reasonable price too!
Analicia P.
Austin, TX
I've always been a big fan of origins. Great quality natural ingredients and this is a mask I always stay with. Great to use when you are feeling dry. Leaves skin feeling so soft and hydrated!
Codee K.
PLEASE only use this product if you are extremely dry. I mean, DRY. This product packs a huge moisture punch. It does what it says it will do and completely hydrates my face in just 10 minutes. However, if you don't have extremely dry skin it may make your skin greasy. That is my only complaint on this product!
Audrey M.
I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this would be a good one to start out with?