Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by vidya T.Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Jenny Z.Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Nicole R.

BY ORIGINS

A rich mask to quench skin's thirst. When skin faces a marathon of dehydrating circumstances, fluid levels can run too low. The steady sips of moisture that sustain it under normal conditions simply don't hold water. Smoothness evaporates and skin feels tight and flaky. Best for combination and dry skin types, this 10-minute mask features algae extracts that deliver an extra helping of hydration while emollient-rich apricot kernel oil leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this woul...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Eva S.
This mask left my skin feeling so fresh and moisturized. I did it over the dry winter months and it really help lock in some much needed moisture. I think it might be a bit much in the hot humid summer months but I'm going to try to see.
Brianna N.
I have very dry skin but I hate this product. It was super greasy and oily and broke me out so bad after using it once. I absolutely never break out either. I will never put it on my face again. I don't recommend this product at all.
Katelyn T.
I purchased this sample size from Sephora and really enjoyed it. I believe it only cost $4 and says it's for one time use however I was able to get four or five facials from it. Definitely worth picking up if you're looking to try something new.
linda M.
PORT ST LUCIE
I have been using this mask for a few years now.  Not just as a mask but also as a moisturizer.  Normally I use it at night, I wait a few minutes, then apply the night time moisturizer.  It does wonders for my skin.  I hope Origins does not discontinue this product.  I am in love with it!!!
Mitchell J.
Waukesha , WI
I actually just purchased this because it was $4 at my local sephora and I only needed $1 more to become VIB status and I didn't think I would really use it but to my surprise it's now a holy grail to me and i'm so glad i picked it up!
Tanaya P.
This is my go to facial mask for winter. I normally leave it over night and wash it off in the morning. I like the smell and how it make my face feel in the morning.
Arielle C.
Washington
I tend to have dry skin in the winter, so I used this mask when my face felt particularly dry. I really liked the smell and texture, and it was super moisturizing! I felt like I didn't have to use my moisturizer after. Definitely a good choice for anyone with dry skin!
katie w.
I have a lot of little samples from origins from sephora and they all work very well. I was so surprised by how good it was because I was so used to masks making my skin break out. I think it is very good mask and would definitely get it again.
Laura H.
Oxford, NJ
Outstanding!! Every single product I try from this brand, never lets me down. This was my first time using this and will not be my last. It was very gentle and made my skin feel great. I will definitely buy this product again.
NuNu S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love how this mask hydrated my skin like magic.... I've suffered from dryness & itching the whole winter & it was great to finally be able to apply my makeup with out worrying about the flaky skin around my lips & forehead.
Audrey M.
I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this would be a good one to start out with?