Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Nicole R.Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Jenny Z.Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by vidya T.

BY ORIGINS

A rich mask to quench skin's thirst. When skin faces a marathon of dehydrating circumstances, fluid levels can run too low. The steady sips of moisture that sustain it under normal conditions simply don't hold water. Smoothness evaporates and skin feels tight and flaky. Best for combination and dry skin types, this 10-minute mask features algae extracts that deliver an extra helping of hydration while emollient-rich apricot kernel oil leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this woul...1 Answers
Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst
  • "I am not one to use face masks too, too often, but I recently was given this mask from a friend and decided I would try it out. I tried the mask out and I was very pleased with the results. I was pretty worried that it may not work well with my skin because I have sensitive skin, but it was actually very gentle. I would surely buy this product after testing it out because it worked well. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth and refreshed. What I really liked was it seemed to "remove" the dryness that I had on my nose. I would recommend it to others! " in 26 reviews
Mitchell J.
Waukesha , WI
I actually just purchased this because it was $4 at my local sephora and I only needed $1 more to become VIB status and I didn't think I would really use it but to my surprise it's now a holy grail to me and i'm so glad i picked it up!
Kinsley V.
Mc Calla, AL
Loved this product ! The mask was very relaxing and it did not hurt when taking off like most masks do! My skin felt super smooth afterwards and for the price it was definitely worth it. I think doing a mask once a week is very effective I would recommend it!
Sheidey M.
Puerto Rico
I have acne prone skin but this mask worked pretty well on my skin. I bought in Sephora and it's really effective. For its price it's really good. However, some of the product is left in the face and it's kind of sticky.
Kelly H.
This mask has the perfect amount of moisture to my combination skin without making me super greasy. I love the candies smell that has to it. Perfect for people who need extra moisture in your skin but aren't super dry.
Angeline D.
i love this product and it smells great. after i used i feel that my face is hydrate, fresh and smooth. its not harsh to the skin. i do't hink its pricey. i used half and half for next time i want to use it. yes i would recommend this to my friends. i actually told them about it and made them try it.
Austin L.
Marietta, GA
I am a mask addict and have really love the origins brand ones I have tried. They are more expensive than some I use but I think the quality is better. I leave this one on in the shower while I am shaving and my skin feels noticeably softer when I am done.
Storie B.
Woodland Hls, CA
Completely moisturized my face when I was really dry due to winter. Got rid of some of the redness and cracked skin on my chin area and overall left my face feeling refreshed! I highly recommend this mask especially for one time use it's so quick and easy!
Natalie K.
I purchased this product because I was flying to and from the beach. I figured it would be a nice thing to have in both of those harsh environments. This product slightly met my expectations. It was not very harsh on my skin, but other products I have used in the past gave me more hydration instantly.
Bree W.
Warren, OH
I love how light weight this mask in. I can use it as a daily mask and overnight. For the amount of product I think the price is okay. Perfect for those who need a little extra moisture without using a heavy product!
Paige P.
Seabrook, TX
I love the way my skin feels after the mask is off, but it takes longer than 10 minutes to dry on my face and it starts to itch if I leave it on too long. I've used it a few times and would consider buying it again.
Audrey M.
I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this would be a good one to start out with?