Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by vidya T.Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Jenny Z.Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Nicole R.

BY ORIGINS

A rich mask to quench skin's thirst. When skin faces a marathon of dehydrating circumstances, fluid levels can run too low. The steady sips of moisture that sustain it under normal conditions simply don't hold water. Smoothness evaporates and skin feels tight and flaky. Best for combination and dry skin types, this 10-minute mask features algae extracts that deliver an extra helping of hydration while emollient-rich apricot kernel oil leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this woul...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
bijal S.
North wales, PA
Received this from my friend as a gift with few other beauty products. It was good on face, felt energetic and reguvanating after the first application. But the feeling did not last for even 24 hours. It's also expensive so did not give it an another try.
Kellie L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great product for my skin in the winter months. It really only takes the 10 minutes to really hydrate the skin deeply. After you remove the mask, you don't feel like you even need a moisturizer. It met every expectation I had and met every claim it made.
debora d.
West Palm Beach, FL
After using this mask my face felt, amazing. I was suffering with Dry spots all through my face.  I purchased it at Macy. It was very gentle on my skin. It came in a very nice Sleek jar. it was Well packed. i just wish there was more product in the jars. but beside that it an amazing Product.
Olivia D.
Harrisonburg, VA
This mask made my skin so soft! The scent is definitely noticeable but I find it really nice and find that it doesn't irritate my skin. I have oily skin and this is the perfect amount of moisture whenever I notice that my skin is getting a little dry.
Madi S.
Conroe
This mask is good for oily skin however it irritates my skin. I purchased this at Nordstrom within the mall. This  product was effective and did as it said but like I said it irritated my skin. The packaging is so/so. If you have oily skin I definitely recommend this product to you!
Brittany M.
Menifee, CA
I got this product for Christmas from my mom. She got this at ulta and she says they have it at target sometimes. I really like it and something new. It was very general and I don't know if I would but it but if I had it has a gifs I would love
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
I really enjoy this mask. I feel like my skin is very hydrated when I remove it. I like using it before special occasions because my make up looks very nice on top of it. I keep a big stock of these at home.
Eva S.
This mask left my skin feeling so fresh and moisturized. I did it over the dry winter months and it really help lock in some much needed moisture. I think it might be a bit much in the hot humid summer months but I'm going to try to see.
Ora M.
Suffolk, VA
Origins is one of my favorite skincare brands. I love this mask because it's super hydrating and really easy to use. After using it my skin feels absolutely FABULOUS!!!! This is one mask that I always like to have on hand and I will be getting more.
Sarah R.
Pueblo, CO
I live in the desert, so hydration masks are a almost daily for me. This one was amazing. It smells great, it didn't rub off on my pillow, and my skin felt nice and supple the next morning. I will definitely be purchasing this full size
Audrey M.
I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this would be a good one to start out with?