Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by vidya T.Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Jenny Z.Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Nicole R.

BY ORIGINS

A rich mask to quench skin's thirst. When skin faces a marathon of dehydrating circumstances, fluid levels can run too low. The steady sips of moisture that sustain it under normal conditions simply don't hold water. Smoothness evaporates and skin feels tight and flaky. Best for combination and dry skin types, this 10-minute mask features algae extracts that deliver an extra helping of hydration while emollient-rich apricot kernel oil leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this woul...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Michelle K.
Omaha
This is likethe overnight mask’s little sister. Not quite the intense hydration you get from that, but it does pack a punch for only 10 minutes! Plus the price difference. If you can’t swing the overnight version cost, grab this and you won’t be disappointed.
Madison K.
Love this product! Works really well and makes my face feel so soft and radiant after! Definitely recommend especially if you have sensitive skin it helps to not irritate it at all. Put this mask on and wait for a few minutes and when you take it off it does wonders:)
Mario A.
Pittsburgh
This mask is a god! I used this mask when I was on accutane and my skin was super dry. This mask made my skin feel rebalanced and hydrated. I totally recommend if you get super dry during those harsh winter months!
Kassandra C.
Orlando, FL
I never really know what makes a good face mask. Alls I know, my face feels sooo smooth after applying this. I feel fresh, clean, and definitely wouldn't mind trying different masks that serve different purposes.
Emma  .
Tomball, TX
This is a lightweight mask that does wonders! I got it a Sephora. It goes on liquid and doesn’t really dry! As soon as you take it off your skin will feel healthy and smooth! I would definitely recommend to dry skin girls!
Olga P.
This mask was super great ..my skin was feeling so stressed and tired an this mask just woke my skin up. This was a gift but I liked it so much I went out an bought it for my self. Lol
Anali B.
Kansas City, KS
I have dry skin during those harsh winter months. For my extra dry days, this product is my go to before my make up routine. It's quick but leaves my face feeling hydrated and soft. For all my dry girls, this product is worth it.
Jayme-lee D.
Kennewick, WA
Works really well at moisturizing your face to the max. I almost feel like my face it wet after lol. I like to use this during the change from spring to summer because my face tried to get flakey on me
Maria V.
After I tried this product I regretted because I just bought one, it is pretty good. And I lo e face products, you only have in face and the same one it will be with you the rest of your life. Good product
Pamela Z.
Las Cruces, NM
I have only tried this once which is why I am not giving it the full five stars but I noticed a difference in moisture and health of my skin within that first use.
Audrey M.
I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this would be a good one to start out with?