Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Nicole R.Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Jenny Z.Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by vidya T.

BY ORIGINS

A rich mask to quench skin's thirst. When skin faces a marathon of dehydrating circumstances, fluid levels can run too low. The steady sips of moisture that sustain it under normal conditions simply don't hold water. Smoothness evaporates and skin feels tight and flaky. Best for combination and dry skin types, this 10-minute mask features algae extracts that deliver an extra helping of hydration while emollient-rich apricot kernel oil leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think t...1 Answers
Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst
  • "I am not one to use face masks too, too often, but I recently was given this mask from a friend and decided I would try it out. I tried the mask out and I was very pleased with the results. I was pretty worried that it may not work well with my skin because I have sensitive skin, but it was actually very gentle. I would surely buy this product after testing it out because it worked well. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth and refreshed. What I really liked was it seemed to "remove" the dryness that I had on my nose. I would recommend it to others! " in 26 reviews
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
I love this origin mask !! It makes my skin looking hydrated and fresh !! It has a nice package and is very gentle for all skin type !! Is my second time using this mask and definitely recommend to you b.
Emma  .
Tomball, TX
This is a lightweight mask that does wonders! I got it a Sephora. It goes on liquid and doesn’t really dry! As soon as you take it off your skin will feel healthy and smooth! I would definitely recommend to dry skin girls!
Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
So far, Origins has not done me wrong! Every product I’ve used I have absolutely loved. This doesn’t have a weird smell and my face feels so hydrated after use. I will continue to buy this!
Amber W.
Saint Paul, MN
Very hydrating! My skin always looks nice and glowy after using this treatment. I like using this after a night out to re hydrate and help my skin look less dull.
Carolyn S.
Cape Coral, FL
I got a sample of this from another beauty store because I have found some loves in this brand. I don't really care for masks, but I was pretty pleased with this. It's only 10 minutes, yaaaas! And even tho I have oily skin, this wasn't overbearing and my skin felt really soft and even. I would recommend this to any skin type and it really does feel like your skin got a nice drink of water! I stated above that I have oily skin, but it's really more "combo." As I have gotten older, I'm finding some random dry spots that I hate more than being oily! This was just clean and nice, and evened it all out. I didn't save the packaging, so I'm not sure how often they recommend using this, but I tend to do one just once a week, if that.
Rayanne M.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I bought the tiny trial size of this and it had absolutely no dorections. I should've checked before leaving the department store with an employee on how to use it, but I was in a hurry and just did a quick browse and grab for something new. I applied this at nighttime and it didn't completely dry, so I figured it might be an overnight mask and I left it kn. It was greasy feeling when I went to bed, but when I woke up I'm the morning, my skin felt marvelous! I didn't need any moisturizer that day. If I had proper instructions on how to use this, I imagine I might enjoy the product more, hopefully with similar results.
Jessie T.
Baltimore, MD
I love this mask! I have both this and the overnight version, and both are extremely effective. This is easier if you don't like sleeping with a mask on your face, it's extremely hydrating and plumping even in a short amount of time. The packaging is sleek, easy to keep clean, and easy to store. This is effective even if you don't have overly dry skin, but have just been feeling a little run-down. I would definitely recommend this to a friend, the price point is definitely worth it for the amount of product you receive!
Stephanie S.
I have a chronic dry skin problem, so I'm always on the lookout for a great moisturizing product. I'm a mom of two, so I don't have tons of extra time to devote to skin care. I liked that this was easy to apply, had a wonderful scent, and felt so decadent on my skin. It washed off easily and cleanly, and my skin felt very smooth and refreshed after applying. However, I didn't feel like the moisture stayed very long. By the next day, my face was dry again. I wish the effects were a little more long lasting. Overall, though, a very good product.
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
It smells good, has a good consistency and kinda cute package. It makes my skin soft and nice looking after using it. I have sensitive skin and I can say this mask is risk-free for every skin type. Overall I would recommend it for indulging your skin. It's a really nice moisturizer.
Amber L.
Harrisburg, OR
I got this as part of "pamper yourself" gift bag for Christmas. OMG my skin felt so soft afterwards!! I also noticed it plumped up some of my fine lines. I am thinking I might buy myself some and use it to prep my skin before my next night out. I really loved it and would recommend it to others. You will love your skin afterwards.
Audrey M.
I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this would be a good one to start out with?