Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Jenny Z.Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by vidya T.

BY ORIGINS

A rich mask to quench skin's thirst. When skin faces a marathon of dehydrating circumstances, fluid levels can run too low. The steady sips of moisture that sustain it under normal conditions simply don't hold water. Smoothness evaporates and skin feels tight and flaky. Best for combination and dry skin types, this 10-minute mask features algae extracts that deliver an extra helping of hydration while emollient-rich apricot kernel oil leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this would ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Covington, TN
I am not one to use face masks too, too often, but I recently was given this mask from a friend and decided I would try it out. I tried the mask out and I was very pleased with the results. I was pretty worried that it may not work well with my skin because I have sensitive skin, but it was actually very gentle. I would surely buy this product after testing it out because it worked well. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth and refreshed. What I really liked was it seemed to "remove" the dryness that I had on my nose. I would recommend it to others!
Yelena K.
Yelena K.
Rocklin, CA
I have never had issues with dry skin until this year and I have purchased all sorts of products to help me with the dryness. My cheeks were really dry and no oil or moisturizer helped me until I tried this mask! I use it 2-3 times a week and my skin is feeling and looking so good! I would definitely recommend even if you don't have dry skin to try it at least once it gives a amazing moisturizing glow
Shae O.
Shae O.
Virginia Bch, VA
My face felt so unbelievably soft after using this. A word of caution; it does have a particularly cold feeling after you've applied it and it can get pretty intense depending on how clean your skin is. For example, let's say you apply it twice a week; it won't feel as intense the second time that week. However, if you apply it weekly, it most likely will been more intense.
Ayuni P.
Ayuni P.
Winter skin emergency aid.

During winter months, I use this everytime before I do my makeup for a big events like christmas parties. It really help plump up the skin and give it a hydrated look. It helps makeup look so much better as there are less dry patch that can cake up your face.

It is super moisturizing with no smell at all and great for regular use.
Ariba A.
Ariba A.
Lawrence, KS
I absolutely love, love this product. My skin is supple and smooth. I wash my face thoroughly, pat dry it, apply moisturizer serum,let that dry and then apply this overnight mask...I do this daily and my skin looks amazing, I get compliments that I look radiant! It's my first purchase, it was recommended to me, I will definitely buy it again and again.
Shaylena L.
Shaylena L.
I have normal/dehydrated skin, so once I saw this product I needed to get home and try it. I bought it at my local sephora. And it was a tiny bit price. I wish the packaging was a little different, because I didn't use all the product the first time, and it seemed to dry out a little. I really liked what it did for my skin. Definitely very hydrating!
I read amazing things about this mask and its benefits for dry skin. I got the small pod to try. It was nice and thick and had s strong fruity smell. Mango I think. I was disappointed in the results though. I didn't see any difference in my face the next day. The little pods from Sephora brand are way better!
Josie B.
Josie B.
Redlands, CA
This is the perfect mask for the summertime when your skin just feels dry and uncomfortable. When I get too much sun, not enough water, or am busy busy on the go, my skin starts feeling dry but also tight and not in a good way. Using this mask helps with those issues and leaves my skin feeling good as new!
Hayden S.
Hayden S.
Eugene, OR
This mask is good to use when I have dry and lifeless skin! It adds moisture and depth back into my pores. It is effective. Not an absolute miracle worker but it does show results. It is fairly gentle but I also have sensitive skin so it sometimes stings a little but no redness or irritation. I recommend!
Gretchen R.
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
I used this once after I has been sick and this made my skin look soo much better. It was very gentle but works soo well. I hadn't been taking cvare of my skin at all while I was sick and this gave it something extra and it was amazing! I would recommend this to anyone who needs help with dry skin!
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this would be a good one to start out with?