BY ORIGINS

A rich mask to quench skin's thirst. When skin faces a marathon of dehydrating circumstances, fluid levels can run too low. The steady sips of moisture that sustain it under normal conditions simply don't hold water. Smoothness evaporates and skin feels tight and flaky. Best for combination and dry skin types, this 10-minute mask features algae extracts that deliver an extra helping of hydration while emollient-rich apricot kernel oil leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think t...1 Answers
Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst
  • "I am not one to use face masks too, too often, but I recently was given this mask from a friend and decided I would try it out. I tried the mask out and I was very pleased with the results. I was pretty worried that it may not work well with my skin because I have sensitive skin, but it was actually very gentle. I would surely buy this product after testing it out because it worked well. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth and refreshed. What I really liked was it seemed to "remove" the dryness that I had on my nose. I would recommend it to others! " in 26 reviews
heather F.
New Windsor, NY
This is such a good product especially in these winter months when my skin gets very dry. I have combo skin so I only use these at night because it can make my t-zone even more oily. But overall such an amazing product. Truly gives my skin hydration it is craving. Sometimes I leave the product on instead of wiping it off after the 10min and go to sleep with it. When I wake up my skin feels really nice and smooth.
Raina✨ D.
Quincy
Purchased at: Macy's
Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask To Quench Skin’s Thirst did not work well for me but I love the brand! It was a little pricey for it not working for me. My expectations were not met with this product just because it did not work with my skin type. I have combination skin and where my skin was oily it was awful. It was my first time using it and while I myself won’t be trying it again, I’ll definitely recommend to my dry skinned girls!
Ashley M.
Clintonville
My skin is very dry in the winter, these are my go to after a shower for a quick boost of moisture! I will definitely be buying more in the future! They are very gentle, and leave my skin feeling for soft afterwards!
Stephany D.
stafford springs
This product is easy and quick fix. It’s light and rejuvenating for dry skin on your face. It only takes 10 minutes so it can be done rather quickly even for busy people. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Kristen S.
Pooler , GA
When your skin needs a quick boost, this mask is your go-to! It is extremely gentle and would work great with any skin type! I picked this up on my last Sephora haul and for a 10 minute mask I was honestly amazed with the product! This is something that I would definitely find myself buying over and over!
Ramisa M.
0851
Purchased at: Sephora
At first I was skeptical about this, since I have combo/ oily skin. This is a very gentle moisturiser/ over night mask which is amazing for the winter! I’m using it currently and it helps with the dryness winter can bring, apply a generous amount at bedtime and wake up with softer and more nourished skin!
Lillian H.
Doniphan
It was okay. Worked pretty good but not as good as I would’ve hoped. I like the packaging though. And it seemed to be pretty gentle which was good. I’ve only tried it once so I think I’d need to try it again to be sure how I feel.
Christa B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This is one of my favorite skin care masks! It's so gentle and helps restore the moisture back into my skin without becoming too oily. I love getting these masks in the deluxe sample size. I get about two good uses out of it.
Sara M.
Rye
Another amazing product from Origins. This made my skin feel soft and moisturized without excessive oiliness or any kind of reaction (I have very oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin). This has comparable effects to the Drink Up night mask, in my opinion.
Ladyfrmthe313 R.
Sewell, NJ
It was very refreshing - didn’t over dry my face or irritate my skin. There’s enough product in one pod for 2 applications which is great. It smells nice and rinses away without staining washcloths or towels.
Audrey M.
I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this would be a good one to start out with?