Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by vidya T.Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Jenny Z.

BY ORIGINS

A rich mask to quench skin's thirst. When skin faces a marathon of dehydrating circumstances, fluid levels can run too low. The steady sips of moisture that sustain it under normal conditions simply don't hold water. Smoothness evaporates and skin feels tight and flaky. Best for combination and dry skin types, this 10-minute mask features algae extracts that deliver an extra helping of hydration while emollient-rich apricot kernel oil leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this woul...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristen S.
Pooler, GA
When your skin needs a quick boost, this mask is your go-to! It is extremely gentle and would work great with any skin type! I picked this up on my last Sephora haul and for a 10 minute mask I was honestly amazed with the product! This is something that I would definitely find myself buying over and over!
loren a.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this to be one of the best mask on the market I have very dry and dehydrated skin so I'm always looking something to hydrate my skin with this mask has been a life-changer I would definitely recommend it to my friends my family my followers and anyone reading this review
Anali B.
Kansas City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin during those harsh winter months. For my extra dry days, this product is my go to before my make up routine. It's quick but leaves my face feeling hydrated and soft. For all my dry girls, this product is worth it.
Christa B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This is one of my favorite skin care masks! It's so gentle and helps restore the moisture back into my skin without becoming too oily. I love getting these masks in the deluxe sample size. I get about two good uses out of it.
Ladyfrmthe313 R.
Sewell, NJ
It was very refreshing - didn’t over dry my face or irritate my skin. There’s enough product in one pod for 2 applications which is great. It smells nice and rinses away without staining washcloths or towels.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far, Origins has not done me wrong! Every product I’ve used I have absolutely loved. This doesn’t have a weird smell and my face feels so hydrated after use. I will continue to buy this!
J C.
Fenton
It was okay but i felt as if it didnt do a noticable amount. i only used the sample i purchased and i was not a big fan. it did not meet my expectations i couldnt tell. it was pretty gentle on my dry skin. i would not recommend this to others. Overall it was alright but not good enough.
Pamela Z.
Las Cruces, NM
I have only tried this once which is why I am not giving it the full five stars but I noticed a difference in moisture and health of my skin within that first use.
Michelle K.
Omaha
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is likethe overnight mask’s little sister. Not quite the intense hydration you get from that, but it does pack a punch for only 10 minutes! Plus the price difference. If you can’t swing the overnight version cost, grab this and you won’t be disappointed.
Audrey M.
I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this would be a good one to start out with?