BY ORIGINS

A rich mask to quench skin's thirst. When skin faces a marathon of dehydrating circumstances, fluid levels can run too low. The steady sips of moisture that sustain it under normal conditions simply don't hold water. Smoothness evaporates and skin feels tight and flaky. Best for combination and dry skin types, this 10-minute mask features algae extracts that deliver an extra helping of hydration while emollient-rich apricot kernel oil leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think t...1 Answers
Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst
  • "I am not one to use face masks too, too often, but I recently was given this mask from a friend and decided I would try it out. I tried the mask out and I was very pleased with the results. I was pretty worried that it may not work well with my skin because I have sensitive skin, but it was actually very gentle. I would surely buy this product after testing it out because it worked well. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth and refreshed. What I really liked was it seemed to "remove" the dryness that I had on my nose. I would recommend it to others! " in 26 reviews
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
Let's just start off with I LOVE this product! If you haven't tried it before, this sample size is a great way to test it out. I think it runs for about $4 at Sephora, and I personally got 4 uses out of this one little square. It smells amazing! Like a tropical paradise and just makes me want to be on a beach somewhere LOL Sorry I digress, but scents are a huge thing for me when it comes to putting a product on my face. I like sleeping with this mask on, it applies just like a moisturizer and it never full 'dries' like a typical mask does. That's why I love how moist my skin feels after using this! I definitely recommend trying this baby out!
Kristen S.
Pooler , GA
When your skin needs a quick boost, this mask is your go-to! It is extremely gentle and would work great with any skin type! I picked this up on my last Sephora haul and for a 10 minute mask I was honestly amazed with the product! This is something that I would definitely find myself buying over and over!
Christa B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This is one of my favorite skin care masks! It's so gentle and helps restore the moisture back into my skin without becoming too oily. I love getting these masks in the deluxe sample size. I get about two good uses out of it.
Ladyfrmthe313 R.
Sewell, NJ
It was very refreshing - didn’t over dry my face or irritate my skin. There’s enough product in one pod for 2 applications which is great. It smells nice and rinses away without staining washcloths or towels.
Taylor D.
Des Moines
I got this in a ipsy bag and i didn’t wanna use it because i was scared of my skin breaking out. BUT since i used it i continued to buy it because it worked SO well with my skin & helping clear it up tons since summer started.
Tammy S.
Fresno
Refreshing! Love it and will definitely use again! Made my skin feel fresh! Didn’t leave any residue and great value for the price. Totally met my expectations. I will definitely buy this again and will probably use weekly!
Therese A.
I wasn’t very thrilled with this product, I’m sure this is just me but the mask and my skin did not agree at all which kinda stinks, but atleast it was just a sample product I received in my ipsy bag !
Danielle T.
Farmington
I have very bad dry patches and this gave me immediate relief! Affordable, simple, and a great product all around. It did exactly what I was looking for and is so easy to use!
loren a.
Fort Myers, FL
I found this to be one of the best mask on the market I have very dry and dehydrated skin so I'm always looking something to hydrate my skin with this mask has been a life-changer I would definitely recommend it to my friends my family my followers and anyone reading this review
rachel h.
This is perfectly portioned! The whole pod can be used if you’re looking for tons of moisture! But also half of the pod can be used and still gives you lots of coverage! I appreciate that origins wasn’t skimpy with the product amount!!!
Audrey M.
I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this would be a good one to start out with?