Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Nicole R.Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Jenny Z.Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by vidya T.

BY ORIGINS

A rich mask to quench skin's thirst. When skin faces a marathon of dehydrating circumstances, fluid levels can run too low. The steady sips of moisture that sustain it under normal conditions simply don't hold water. Smoothness evaporates and skin feels tight and flaky. Best for combination and dry skin types, this 10-minute mask features algae extracts that deliver an extra helping of hydration while emollient-rich apricot kernel oil leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this woul...1 Answers
Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst
  • "I am not one to use face masks too, too often, but I recently was given this mask from a friend and decided I would try it out. I tried the mask out and I was very pleased with the results. I was pretty worried that it may not work well with my skin because I have sensitive skin, but it was actually very gentle. I would surely buy this product after testing it out because it worked well. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth and refreshed. What I really liked was it seemed to "remove" the dryness that I had on my nose. I would recommend it to others! " in 26 reviews
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
Let's just start off with I LOVE this product! If you haven't tried it before, this sample size is a great way to test it out. I think it runs for about $4 at Sephora, and I personally got 4 uses out of this one little square. It smells amazing! Like a tropical paradise and just makes me want to be on a beach somewhere LOL Sorry I digress, but scents are a huge thing for me when it comes to putting a product on my face. I like sleeping with this mask on, it applies just like a moisturizer and it never full 'dries' like a typical mask does. That's why I love how moist my skin feels after using this! I definitely recommend trying this baby out!
Kristen S.
Pooler, GA
When your skin needs a quick boost, this mask is your go-to! It is extremely gentle and would work great with any skin type! I picked this up on my last Sephora haul and for a 10 minute mask I was honestly amazed with the product! This is something that I would definitely find myself buying over and over!
Christa B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This is one of my favorite skin care masks! It's so gentle and helps restore the moisture back into my skin without becoming too oily. I love getting these masks in the deluxe sample size. I get about two good uses out of it.
Ladyfrmthe313 R.
Sewell, NJ
It was very refreshing - didn’t over dry my face or irritate my skin. There’s enough product in one pod for 2 applications which is great. It smells nice and rinses away without staining washcloths or towels.
Amy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I always prefer sheet masks over clay masks because it gives a lot more moisture to my skin considering it is very dry. This masks is not harsh at all and does not burn my skin when I apply it. I will buy it again!
loren a.
Fort Myers, FL
I found this to be one of the best mask on the market I have very dry and dehydrated skin so I'm always looking something to hydrate my skin with this mask has been a life-changer I would definitely recommend it to my friends my family my followers and anyone reading this review
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
I love this origin mask !! It makes my skin looking hydrated and fresh !! It has a nice package and is very gentle for all skin type !! Is my second time using this mask and definitely recommend to you b.
Emma  .
Tomball, TX
This is a lightweight mask that does wonders! I got it a Sephora. It goes on liquid and doesn’t really dry! As soon as you take it off your skin will feel healthy and smooth! I would definitely recommend to dry skin girls!
Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
So far, Origins has not done me wrong! Every product I’ve used I have absolutely loved. This doesn’t have a weird smell and my face feels so hydrated after use. I will continue to buy this!
Amber W.
Saint Paul, MN
Very hydrating! My skin always looks nice and glowy after using this treatment. I like using this after a night out to re hydrate and help my skin look less dull.
Audrey M.
I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this would be a good one to start out with?