Add a Photo

#86 in Face Masks
A rich mask to quench skin's thirst. When skin faces a marathon of dehydrating circumstances, fluid levels can run too low. The steady sips of moisture that sustain it under normal conditions simply don't hold water. Smoothness evaporates and skin feels tight and flaky. Best for combination and dry skin types, this 10-minute mask features algae extracts that deliver an extra helping of hydration while emollient-rich apricot kernel oil leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (2)
Ally T.
Ally T.
Vancouver

I thought this mask was okay! It isn't my favourite of the Origins masks I've tried, but that may be because I don't have dry skin. My skin type is sensitive combination-oily and I found that this left me with a bit of a film once I removed it. I found it fairly gentle, it has a nice scent and I was left with no breakouts. I only purchased the small pod so I could give it a try and this lasted me at least 5 uses, so a little definitely goes a long way! Overall, I think it would work best for someone who has incredibly dry skin because although I need moisture, this was too much more me.
Roma G.
Roma G.
Glasgow

I am not one to use face masks too, too often, but I recently was given this mask from a friend and decided I would try it out. I tried the mask out and I was very pleased with the results. I was pretty worried that it may not work well with my skin because I have sensitive skin, but it was actually very gentle. I would surely buy this product after testing it out because it worked well. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth and refreshed. What I really liked was it seemed to "remove" the dryness that I had on my nose. I would recommend it to others!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Covington, TN

Yelena K.
Yelena K.
Rocklin, CA

I have never had issues with dry skin until this year and I have purchased all sorts of products to help me with the dryness. My cheeks were really dry and no oil or moisturizer helped me until I tried this mask! I use it 2-3 times a week and my skin is feeling and looking so good! I would definitely recommend even if you don't have dry skin to try it at least once it gives a amazing moisturizing glow
vidya T.
vidya T.
Toronto, Ontario

The Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst works!! My favorite part about it is, it doesn't include any of the bad guys:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates
It's a bit pricey for a small tube, but it is worth it.
One thing I'm not overly crazy about, it smells really high, like peaches though. So if you can stand the smell of peaches for 10mins, you'll be ok with soft smooth skin :)
Shae O.
Shae O.
Virginia Bch, VA

My face felt so unbelievably soft after using this. A word of caution; it does have a particularly cold feeling after you've applied it and it can get pretty intense depending on how clean your skin is. For example, let's say you apply it twice a week; it won't feel as intense the second time that week. However, if you apply it weekly, it most likely will been more intense.
Ayuni P.
Ayuni P.

Winter skin emergency aid.

During winter months, I use this everytime before I do my makeup for a big events like christmas parties. It really help plump up the skin and give it a hydrated look. It helps makeup look so much better as there are less dry patch that can cake up your face.

It is super moisturizing with no smell at all and great for regular use.
Ariba A.
Ariba A.
Lawrence, KS

I absolutely love, love this product. My skin is supple and smooth. I wash my face thoroughly, pat dry it, apply moisturizer serum,let that dry and then apply this overnight mask...I do this daily and my skin looks amazing, I get compliments that I look radiant! It's my first purchase, it was recommended to me, I will definitely buy it again and again.
Shaylena L.
Shaylena L.

I have normal/dehydrated skin, so once I saw this product I needed to get home and try it. I bought it at my local sephora. And it was a tiny bit price. I wish the packaging was a little different, because I didn't use all the product the first time, and it seemed to dry out a little. I really liked what it did for my skin. Definitely very hydrating!
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Whitby, Ontario

This did make my skin feel less dry, but it smells pretty weird. The package can't be resealed even though I found I could get more than one use out of it. I ended up putting the pot in a ziplock sandwich bag to store it for use later. I'm not sure if it's worth buying the full-size product. It wasn't a holy grail for me.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.

I have never used a face mask before, do you guys think this would be a good one to start out with?

Join Now