BY ORIGINS

Drink Up®  10 minute mask to quench skin s thirst Gives dry skin an extra helping of hydration.  Revives radiance. Best for dry skin When skin faces a marathon of dehydrating circumstances, fluid levels can run too low.  The steady sips of moisture that sustain it under normal conditions simply don t hold water.  Smoothness evaporates.  Skin feels tight and flaky.  What it needs is a great big gulp.  It s all you can drink as nature s cocktail of caretakers drown dry skin s sorrows.  Thirst-quenching Algae Extracts deliver an extra helping of hydration while emollient-rich Apricot Kernel Oil acts like a "fountain of youth".  Feel skin drink in the softness, lap up the luxury. Drink Up 10 minute mask to quench skin's thirst see more...

• Is this product hypoallergenic? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone broke out after using this product? id like to...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I'm a person with very dry skin. So dry it becomes flakey at times. This product is very gentle as well for my sensitive skin. It definitely does the job to refresh my skin. " in 47 reviews
  • "you're supposed to leave on for 10 minutes and then towel off- i find it gets VERY greasy if you leave on for longer than that, and I have to rinse it off." in 1 review
Zeynep S.
If you have dry skin, you need this product. I have never used anything more moisturizing in my life and as someone with dry skin, I’ve used a lot. This product is used after my first moisturizer dries down and I sleep in it to ensure maximum hydration and I wake up with skin that feels hydrated!! For $27 for 3.4 oz it’s a bit pricey but I use one tiny squeeze and it lasts forever
Cara G.
Fort Worth
I used this mask I got as a sample for redeeming points. It really does leave your skin fresh and moisturize feeling. But I will say that I have other masks from different brands that do the same thing that I may enjoy just a little bit more I do not think I will buy the full size over a full size Khiels mask
Daphne W.
This is a good moisturizing mask. It does soak really deep into my skin. For me the moisture only lasts during the day that I use it, so basically I need to do it every day. This does not help improve the texture of my skin as its super dry and sometimes rough that's the only down side for me. Its a great product!!
Alicia E.
Neenah
Great mask that leaves your face feeling silky smooth! I do this mask once a week or so for about 10 minutes and my skin feels so nice and healthy after. The packaging itself is a nice easy to squeeze tube that never dries out. I will definitely be buying this product again in the future!
Jennifer M.
This product is amazing. I was at a loss for words when I used it! I never knew how nice my skin could feel after I used this origins product. It was very effective in doing what it’s supposed to do. I was so surprised with it. I would recomend this product and use it myself again!
Kristen D.
Garnerville, NY
I like this product a lot and I would deffinatley buy it again. My skin felt so smooth after using it. A little bit goes a long way too, so the bottle lasted me a while. The only thing I wish it did more or was clear pimples. But it left my skin smoother and refreshed.
Mallory H.
This mask smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling very soft and hydrated. What I like most is that it doesn’t leave your face feeling greasy or heavy. The scent also stays on your face. I definitely will purchase this mask again when my current supply is out.
Rebecca S.
Ocala, FL
I have combination skin so I felt like this worked super well for my dry areas (around the jaw area and on my cheeks) I don’t think I would recommend to people with oily skin but if you have dry skin and it needs a drink I’d definitely give it a try. I feel like it’s a little pricey but it’s very effective
Madison B.
saratoga springs
I struggle with dry skin, and whenever I feel like my skin is extra dry I reach for this mask. I always leave it on for a little more than 10 minutes because it feels so nice. When I was it off my skin feels so soft! Will repurchase for sure when I run out.
Sukanvisa P.
This mask didn’t really work for me. Smells nice but the after effect just made my skin feels dry. After a couple of use, I had bumps on my face. Was itchy and red. Just not for my skin type. It worked the opposite for my sister though.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this product hypoallergenic?
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Has anyone broke out after using this product? id like to find a night mask that will improve my overall dry, red skin.