BY ORIGINS #76 in Face Masks

Drink Up®  10 minute mask to quench skin s thirst Gives dry skin an extra helping of hydration.  Revives radiance. Best for dry skin When skin faces a marathon of dehydrating circumstances, fluid levels can run too low.  The steady sips of moisture that sustain it under normal conditions simply don t hold water.  Smoothness evaporates.  Skin feels tight and flaky.  What it needs is a great big gulp.  It s all you can drink as nature s cocktail of caretakers drown dry skin s sorrows.  Thirst-quenching Algae Extracts deliver an extra helping of hydration while emollient-rich Apricot Kernel Oil acts like a "fountain of youth".  Feel skin drink in the softness, lap up the luxury. Drink Up 10 minute mask to quench skin's thirst see more...

• Is this product hypoallergenic? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone broke out after using this product? id like to find a ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have very dry skin around my nose and on my chin and no matter what moisturizer I have tried nothing worked at getting rid of this dryness….until I discovered Origins." in 1 review
  • "you're supposed to leave on for 10 minutes and then towel off- i find it gets VERY greasy if you leave on for longer than that, and I have to rinse it off." in 1 review
Daphne W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good moisturizing mask. It does soak really deep into my skin. For me the moisture only lasts during the day that I use it, so basically I need to do it every day. This does not help improve the texture of my skin as its super dry and sometimes rough that's the only down side for me. Its a great product!!
Channan N.
Baltimore, MD
I received this in one of the gift sets origins offers and I fell in love. I use the charcoal mask 1-2 times a week but when my skin is really being tempermental I like to use this. When I spoke to a store manager about it she also told me it can be used as an overnight spot treatment. So if I have a bad breakout I will use this as an spot treatment and usually after doing that two nights in a row the pimple has diminished.
Shari L.
Shady cove , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is the perfect way to give your skin a quick boost of hydration without the heavy weight. I use it once a week or as needed, especially during this winter season. It gives you baby soft skin and very little goes a long way, which makes this price point a no brainer!! Definitely will buy again.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this mask! It’s great to use when I don’t have a whole lot of time. Right upon application, I can feel my skin spiking it up. It always looks smooth, filled out, and dewy after use. Smells good, quality is good, price is a little high, but it’s worth the buy from Sephora!
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. I was at a loss for words when I used it! I never knew how nice my skin could feel after I used this origins product. It was very effective in doing what it’s supposed to do. I was so surprised with it. I would recomend this product and use it myself again!
María C.
Atlanta
Bought this mask online and LOVE it. It is my go to mask when traveling because it hydrates my skin tremendously while on the plane and prevents break outs after landing. Would buy over and over just because of the quality, hydration and skin texture after mask.
lorin b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mask from Origins. This dries up any breakouts and helps clear my skin. I only apply this on breakouts though, putting it all over my face is too drying, but for problem spots it's one of my go to masks.
Amanda C.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I wasn’t as big of a fan of this one as the charcoal mask. It was good but my skin didn’t feel as good after. I tried it a couple of times but ended up giving it away. Wouldn’t buy again. But would recommend the brand.
Stephanie Z.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for super dehydrated skin. Especially now in the winter when you have dry patches and your makeup doesn’t apply smoothly. Use this at night and the next morning your skin feels so plumped and hydrated
Shayla B.
Lancaster
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best face masks to clear your skin. May I just say that it also smells amazing! Your skin feels refreshed, clean, and smells amazing after using the face mask! I definitely recommend this!
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this product hypoallergenic?
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Has anyone broke out after using this product? id like to find a night mask that will improve my overall dry, red skin.