Origins Drink Up 10 minute mask to quench skin's thirst

Drink Up®  10 minute mask to quench skin s thirst Gives dry skin an extra helping of hydration.  Revives radiance. Best for dry skin When skin faces a marathon of dehydrating circumstances, fluid levels can run too low.  The steady sips of moisture that sustain it under normal conditions simply don t hold water.  Smoothness evaporates.  Skin feels tight and flaky.  What it needs is a great big gulp.  It s all you can drink as nature s cocktail of caretakers drown dry skin s sorrows.  Thirst-quenching Algae Extracts deliver an extra helping of hydration while emollient-rich Apricot Kernel Oil acts like a "fountain of youth".  Feel skin drink in the softness, lap up the luxury. Drink Up 10 minute mask to quench skin's thirst

Does this product dry your face a whole lot ?
Which one would be better for more day-to-day use in the winter months when skin tends to become more dry, this 10 minute mask, or the overnight Drink Up mask?
Is this product hypoallergenic?
Start your review of Origins Drink Up 10 minute mask to quench skin's thirst!
Product Highlights
“I'm a person with very dry skin. So dry it becomes flakey at times. This product is very gentle as well for my sensitive skin. It definitely does the job to refresh my skin. ” in reviews
“you're supposed to leave on for 10 minutes and then towel off- i find it gets VERY greasy if you leave on for longer than that, and I have to rinse it off.” in reviews
Vero Beach, FL
Origins Drink Up 10 minute mask to quench skin's thirst uploaded by Therese C.
Purchased at: ULTA
The right pick me up my skin needs whenever I feel it needs a boost of hydration. The only reason I gave it 4 stars it’s a little hard to put on because it’s such a silky texture and also kinda weird to take off because it doesn’t dry completely.. but it works sooo I think it’s great otherwise!
Clearwater , FL
Purchased at: Macy's
This mask is good, and is a mask that doesn’t dry on your skin which makes sense because it is a hydrating mask. The packaging is nice and very basic the price is somewhere around $27-$30 which is kind of pricey. I purchased a deluxe sample size which was .34 fluid ounces and I’ve gotten about three uses out of it which is pretty good. I like origins products because the ingredients are very natural. This mask does have somewhat of a tingly effect on the skin but it is not unbearable it actually feels nice. I would recommend this product to others and purchase it again.
Vandenbrg Afb, CA
My skin always looks amazing when I wake up in the morning! I purchased an Origins Kit which came with a sample of the Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. In my opinion, it is light enough to use as a night cream--It soaks into your skin overnight. The deluxe sample that came in the kit which is about half the size of the full size bottle has lasted me from December to February. This is night cream is perfect for dry winter months! I have combination skin and it's perfect for me. To top it all off, it smells great! It reminds me of candy!
Portland, ME
This mask is great! I've used it on-the-go during long flights many times because I can do it in the airport bathroom during a layover and it only takes 10 minutes! It is a relatively gentle mask that really does make my skin softer and more hydrated! I have even done this mask once before my makeup when I didn't have any face cream and it really helped lock in moisture! I would definitely recommend, but the product is a little more labor intensive and messy than a sheet mask, so make sure to bring a face towel!
st.paul
This is a VERY moisturizing product. I have acne prone dehydrated skin, but this was a little too heavy for me. It is very thick and buttery on the face and left my skin very soft. However it also left my face feeling greasy and a little congested. However my sister who has incredibly dry skin tried this and loved it. She said that her skin felt quenched and smooth.
Cypress
Origins Drink Up 10 minute mask to quench skin's thirst uploaded by AnaLaura V.
See I would try the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion and I may... I see it everywhere but this is so underrated it’s not even funny! Like this legit helps you in 10 minutes ! I dare you to try it ! I keep getting it! When I apply it as a mask I feel like I’m at a spa! Recommend 1000% Origins Drink Up 10 minute mask to quench skin's thirst
Nashville, TN
To anyone with dry/sensitive skin or who live in a dry climate or have harsh winters or travels: YOU NEED THIS NOW. This is my own product I would bring with me if stranded on a desert island. It is so hydrating and soothing and leaves my skin soft, supple, and glowing. I could not survive traveling or the harsh winters or going home to Los Angeles without this in my bag!
Brooklyn , NY
If you are dry and have texture this is the mask to buy. This mask saved my skin because at one point my skin got so dehydrated and flaky and nothing was helping. I stated using this mask 3 times a week and I saw a difference. I still use this mask even though my skin is back to normal it’s good to deep hydrate once a week.
Richmond, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Another home run from Origins!! Origins makes the best masks and this one is no exception. I love to use this after the 10 minute out of trouble mask. It hydrated so well without being greasy or too heavy. Highly recommend this mask for anyone looking for a quick and easy boost of hydration!
Stockton, CA
Origins Drink Up 10 minute mask to quench skin's thirst uploaded by Sasha R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Really nice and good price point. I use this before makeup or before bed time to give my skin a little more hydration. It’s creamy and I like the scent. I would repurchase. I did get it for half off when it was on sale at Sephora but I think it’s a good price still!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...