BY ORIGINS #79 in Face Masks

Drink Up®  10 minute mask to quench skin s thirst Gives dry skin an extra helping of hydration.  Revives radiance. Best for dry skin When skin faces a marathon of dehydrating circumstances, fluid levels can run too low.  The steady sips of moisture that sustain it under normal conditions simply don t hold water.  Smoothness evaporates.  Skin feels tight and flaky.  What it needs is a great big gulp.  It s all you can drink as nature s cocktail of caretakers drown dry skin s sorrows.  Thirst-quenching Algae Extracts deliver an extra helping of hydration while emollient-rich Apricot Kernel Oil acts like a "fountain of youth".  Feel skin drink in the softness, lap up the luxury. Drink Up 10 minute mask to quench skin's thirst see more...

• Is this product hypoallergenic? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone broke out after using this product? id like to find a ni...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have very dry skin around my nose and on my chin and no matter what moisturizer I have tried nothing worked at getting rid of this dryness….until I discovered Origins." in 1 review
  • "you're supposed to leave on for 10 minutes and then towel off- i find it gets VERY greasy if you leave on for longer than that, and I have to rinse it off." in 1 review
Radhika M.
Radhika M.
San Jose, CA
This mask smells like fresh apricots and if that wasn't reason enough for me to love it, this mask is excellent for sorting out any dry skin patches without causing breakouts even on my acne-prone skin. I keep this for days when my skin is feeling unusually dry or as part of my in-flight routine. Apply this creamy lotion like mask to clean dry face and massage into the skin. The mask looks and feels like a heavy greasy lotion, but don't let that worry you. Wait 10 minutes and wipe off any excess, and enjoy perfectly moisturized healthy skin. I use this at night so don't bother with any further moisturizer following this mask. Dry-skinned people might need a light moisturizer. This instantly moisturizes any dry flaky skin and leaves dkin glowing and healthy.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I've always had dry skin, especially in the Michigan winter. This mask from Origins saved my skin! It smells amazing, first of all, and it goes on your skin without feeling heavy or sticky. I always follow up with a moisturizer and it makes my skin feel 100x better - in warmer months I don't even need a moisturizer if I have this mask. I pair it with the overnight mask to heal my flaky patches and it works extremely well. I love that it's made out of natural products too. I'll be using this forever: a little goes a long way!
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is typically combination, so dryness isn't my primary concern; however, I felt like my skin needed more hydration than what my moisturizer and serum was giving me. This mask really gave my skin a boost of hydration that was just enough for what I needed. I texted one of my good friends who suffers with dry skin to tell her that she needed to try this mask! Plus, I really enjoy the price point that Origins offers with such natural ingredients and great quality.
Chisom N.
Chisom N.
Saint Petersburg, FL
BEST. MASK. EVER. just leave this puppy on for ten minutes and wake up the next day to amazing skin. I used to leave this on for around 15-20 minutes and I honestly think I got better results leaving it on for only 10 minutes. it won't feel like you should take it off but you listen to me and just take it off and wait till next morning. it'll make your skin feel tingly and amazing. beware if you have sensitive skin though .
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Irvine, CA
I really like this mask for making those under the skin pimples come out. I have oily, acne prone skin and I only use this product on my "active" pimples, as in those pimples that aren't quite out but almost. I use this as a spot mask before bed and wash it off. I wake up the next morning with visible pimple heads. This stuff really yanks out all the nasty in your skin.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Cedar Park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely dry skin, which seems to only get worse during the winter! Origins drink up 10 minute mask not only gives my face the moisturization it needs but also does it in 10 mins. I've got kids and a husband, I don't have time to go to the spa or mess with my face all day. I need something quick and easy that gets the job done and this is that.
katherina p.
katherina p.
San Pablo, CA
I've tried this as a sample at the store and was quite impressed by how much it hydrates you're skin. i was so shocked of how well it worked that i had to snag this for myself. As a girl with semi oily skin who hates adding more moisture to my complexion this was beyond shocking of how much i immediately love this product. i would buy this again.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely loved this product until it started making me break out. I'm not sure why, but my skin just didn't take to it any longer. But before that, I used this product on a regular weekly basis, my skin felt so smooth, hydrated, and the smell was phenomenal! I'd be willing to try it again because it was so great for a period of time.
Milan M.
Milan M.
Denton, Tx
Extremely hydrating and cooling! Loved how it felt on my skin. I tried a sample size and definitely would like to buy a full size to keep with my other origin face mask! I feel like it was effective, once my rinsed it off my face it felt smooth, it didn't feel like I needed a heavy moisturizer or oil but rather something light.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this, I've used it since it came out in 2009. I have super dry skin that is eczema-prone, especially around my eyes! I have extremely sensitive skin and most moisturizers are too heavy or have too many chemicals to simply hydrate my skin. This stuff, wtih the mushroom base, is the best quick mask I've used!
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this product hypoallergenic?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Has anyone broke out after using this product? id like to find a night mask that will improve my overall dry, red skin.