Origins Dragon Fruit Brightening Superfruit Mask uploaded by Dustin H.Origins Dragon Fruit Brightening Superfruit Mask uploaded by Laura T.

BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS
This refreshing gel mask helps refine texture & brighten to boost skin’s clarity—leaving you looking luminous.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED TO DO
A juicy burst of hydration for skin, this SuperFruit mask with Dragon Fruit & Vitamin C helps boost radiance to improve skin’s clarity. Crushed Walnut Shell exfoliators gently exfoliate & refine skin’s texture, and Tangerine, Lemon & Blackcurrant leave you feeling refreshed.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Paraffin, DEA, Polyethylene Beads, Animal Ingredients*
*except cruelty-free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
Walnut shells are one of nature’s best, most effective exfoliators. We make sure ours are finely ground for all the smoothing, polishing benefits skin needs—without any ouch.

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau, Dimethicone, Butylene glycol, Glycerin, Trisiloxane, Juglans regia (walnut) shell powder, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil*, Citrus limon (lemon) peel oil*, Citrus reticulata (tangerine) leaf oil*, Citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil*, Cananga odorata flower oil*, Ribes nigrum (black currant) seed oil*, Pelargonium graveolens flower oil*, Amyris balsamifera bark oil*, Dipteryx odorata seed extract, Citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) flower extract, Triethyl citrate, Vanillin, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hylocereus undatus fruit extract, Trehalose, Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, Sucrose**, Gelidiella acerosa extract, Hypnea musciformis (algae) extract, Caffeine, Sodium hyaluronate, Sorbitol, Oleth-10, Caprylyl glycol, Raspberry ketone, Tocopheryl acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, Acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Hexylene glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Bht, Titanium dioxide (ci 77891), Red 33 (ci 17200), Red 4 (ci 14700) * Essential oil, ** Organic sucrose (brown sugar) <ILN44867>

How to use:
Apply to clean skin. Wait 10 minutes. Massage into skin while still creamy. Rinse off.

• Is this one better than the rose clay mask for brightening ?1 Answers
  • How does this work on combination skin1 Answers
Dustin H.
Murfreesboro
I have very sensitive skin and it is very hard to find products that are not so harsh on the skin but this was a great find I bought it and was kinda iffy about it and whether it would work or not but I tried it out it it was very lightweight and it was very brightening. I can gladly say that I think I found my everyday go to face mask!!! THANK YOU ORGINS! Origins Dragon Fruit Brightening Superfruit Mask
Rebekah M.
Coral Gables, FL
Although I do have sensitive skin I rarely have major issues with skin care products. If a product irritates my skin, it is a pretty big deal. I got this product from origins online and it is the first time I have ever up and returned a product after trying it. For whatever reason my skin was NOT having this mask. My skin became very red and warm to the touch, even itchy. I had to scrub all traces of this product off my face to begin feeling better. If you have sensitive skin I do not recommend this product.
Megan S.
I actually love this product! I use masks once a week and I alternate between this one and the Origins Clear Improvement™ Charcoal Honey Mask To Purify & Nourish and it’s amazing. It’s a brightening face mask which is something that I really wanted. I went into the Origins store and the worker did a mini facial on me with this mask and I was sold. It felt very soothing, cooling and great and my skin feels so incredibly soft after. I love this mask and really do recommend it!
Kori W.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Can’t say a whole lot about this product as far as benefits go. It is mean for hydration and gentle exfoliation. I will say though, it feels amazing as you are rinsing it off. Very jelly like.
Alicia C.
Woodbury, CT
Purchased at: Macy's
Talk about amazing fragrance ! This smells delicious and works just as good as it smells. It’s gentle not too harsh it doesn’t make me break out. I tried it once over a friends house and had to go out and buy it. I would def recommend.
Jillian W.
Round Hill
Purchased at: GPS Origins
I bought this mask based on the great reviews. It has very nice packaging as well. When I used it for the first time it seemed very rough and didn’t feel like it made my skin feel/look any better than it did before. I will not be rebuying this product.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Loving this mask! I’ve worked everyday for over a month and my skin is showing it. I need a brightening! Like almost all my #origins products - this does not disappoint. Price was affordable and average for a decent masque. This has a creamy texture with some grit to it, so I know it’s exfoliating too. The scent is light and pleasant. This brightened, and diminished my pores too. Origins Dragon Fruit Brightening Superfruit Mask
Christa B.
Astoria, NY
Nice mask. Seems to calm my skin. Smooth application and comfortable to use. Still looking out to see how well it brightens over the long term. Definitely leaves my skin moisturized. The walnut shell gives a nice scrub at the end but you have to remember it’s a scrub/ mask combo when your ready to wash off or you’ll forget about that benefit. I’m definitely into the multi-tasking so if I see some long term brightening I’ll be a repeat user.
madeline v.
Columbus, OH
I didn’t like this product. It felt greasy and the smell was weird. The packaging was okay but I have seen better. It definitely did not meet my expectations
Sam F.
Asheville, NC
Like the brand in general. This is one of the masks that aren’t my favorite. It leaves a film and I feel like my face isn’t fully clean after using it.
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
How does this work on combination skin
Emma-Leigh P.
manchester
Is this one better than the rose clay mask for brightening ?

Sephora