Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#34 in Serums
Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

1 days left

A non-irritating, redness-reducing facial serum. Irritation silently simmering within skin's surface may be aging your skin faster than the candles on your birthday cake now it's within your control. This patent-pending, clinically-proven serum features Dr. Weil's famed mega-mushroom blend now fortified with chaga and pleurotus mushrooms and sea buckthorn. Great for all skin types including sensitive skin, it helps defend against silent skin-agers as never before, calming, soothing, and making skin more resilient. The result: visible aging slowed. Now that's a relief. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (7)
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Jackson Hts, NY

I am passionate about this product! It saved my life!

When I began working for Origins during college, I had severe acne and felt helpless. My skin was consistently red and I had terrible hyper-pigmentation. I felt like I tried everything but nothing helped to reduce my breakouts or even out my complexion.

Within days of using this product, I immediately noticed a difference. The redness had subsided and I noticed no new breakouts. Within a couple of weeks, the redness was completely gone and my existing breakouts had healed. I was on my way to recovery! I was completely breakout free within months and my complexion was evening out.

Once I saw these results, I recommended the serum to all of my customers with similar conditions. After experiencing the results themselves, they always returned to thank me.

7 years later, I am no longer an employee of Origins, but I am still an obsessive user of this product. My skin is smooth, I barely get breakouts, and my hyper-pigmentation is gone! I can now go make-up free with no shame.

Francy M.
Francy M.
Tampa, FL

PERFECT! Those are the words I am using to describe this serum that I love! I have really sensitive skin but this serum soothes my skin and gets rid of any redness I have. It is also lightweight and leaves your skin feeling soft. Compared to other Dr. Weil products, this is one of the cheaper and smaller sizes, but it's a great travel-product and you definitely get your money's worth. (I've been using it for a month now and despite the tiny bottle size, I still have TONS left to use).
It does have a herbal and earthy smelling, but if you stick it out, you will see the great results. Definitely try a sample!
I HIGHLY recommend this product, especially if you have sensitive skin and/or redness.
I have very sensitive skin and seasonal allergies that come with itchy eyes.  I made the mistake of rubbing my eyes too hard (I know - shame on me!), and ended up making the skin on my eyelids and upper cheek a little raw.  I don't like to leave my skin unprotected when I leave the house, so I needed a serum and moisturizer that wouldn't burn my itchy, sensitive skin.  I read great reviews about this mega-mushroom serum from Origins, so I gave it a try and it was AMAZING.  Not only did it not burn or irritate my already irritated skin, but it helped my skin recover QUICKLY back to its former glory.  I cannot praise it enough!!!
Allie P.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake, PA

When I was pregnant for our kids my skin went through such a crazy hormonal nightmare. I've used the same Origin products for a number of years but they didn't do anything to help the problems I was having. I research other Origin and came a crossed this one and OMGosh it's was amazing. It cleared my problem areas and just made my skin feel like it did before I became pregnant. I used this for all three of my pregnancy and my skin never changed like it did for the first one. If you're having troubles with your skin and nothing else is working, you really need to try this product. I think you'll be really happy with the results.
Christy W.
Christy W.
La Verne, CA

I have sensitive skin and I bought this product to help hydrate and sooth my redness. This product worked so well! After a few days of consistent use, I noticed my skin was smoother, my redness was decreased and my skin overall felt so much more hydrated and moisturized. I give this a "4" because the smell is very earthy and does take some getting used to. Other than that, I highly recommend this product for those who need help with their redness or that have sensitive skin.
Sam A.
Sam A.

Where do I begin? The first thing that caught me about this serum was the scent. I feel like it was so subtle and not at all overpowering. I am not by any means an expert on skincare, but a friend recommended I use a serum, and I'm now obsessed! My skin feels so clear, refreshed, and tight now that I've been using it for a while. I just place it on my hands and press it into my face before bed after washing and moisturizing. Love it!
Ruchi S.
Ruchi S.
Champaign, IL

This serum is a lifesaver for dry skin. I suffer from flaky skin around my nose and no matter how much exfoliation I do, it's still there. After a lot of research I finally ordered this serum from origins website few months back. After just one use, I could see the difference. It's comparatively creamier than other serums I use and it spreads smoothly. It has really helped in controlling flakiness. I use it along with truth serum.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Sacramento, CA

I don't understand why this serum is so bad while the lotion of the same series is so good!!

I can bear the weird smell of it as I believe it's herbal.

However, after applying it, my skin tune becomes green! Moreover, I feel very oily and uncomfortable with this on my skin.

The most terrible thing is that after using it, if I wear any foundation, it starts muddy... So terrible. I used one bottle and never bought any more.
member-5565f1400
member-5565f1400
Fayetteville, AR

I have very sensitive skin and I was recommended this product. The pump is very easy to use and I like how you get a lot in a little container. It was very effective and soothing my irritated skin. I couldn't use it every day, but about twice a week is effective enough for me. It is a tad pricey in my opinion, but it does work and will be recommending it to others and probably be purchasing again in the near future.
Sandy L.
Sandy L.

I have really sensitive skin aka. Atopic dermatitis in patches so I could feel it sting a bit. It's okay, but it's not for my skin type. You can see that the skin around my eyes and the side of my nose are a bit dry and red. This is my skin normally but it became redder when I used this product. It died down a bit and stopped stinging after about 5 mins. I gave it to a friend who recommended it she has normal skin.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL

Summer B.
Summer B.

How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Naomi D.
Naomi D.

Will this help reduce acne scars?
Sarina G.
Sarina G.
San Marcos, TX

I have been researching different face serums to start using for my skincare routine, and this is on my radar; how does this work for moisturizing and overall skin appearance?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Cincinnati, OH

I'm 31 years old and am trying to take better care of my skin and my daily routine. The only serum so far I've tried is the olay one, which I did like. I tried the trial size and just ran out. Was wondering those that use this one have you noticed a difference in using it? I'm interested in trying this one.