BY ORIGINS #75 in Serums

A non-irritating, redness-reducing facial serum. Irritation silently simmering within skin's surface may be aging your skin faster than the candles on your birthday cake now it's within your control. This patent-pending, clinically-proven serum features Dr. Weil's famed mega-mushroom blend now fortified with chaga and pleurotus mushrooms and sea buckthorn. Great for all skin types including sensitive skin, it helps defend against silent skin-agers as never before, calming, soothing, and making skin more resilient. The result: visible aging slowed. Now that's a relief. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Hi guys, I've heard that some have already received their oasis v...1 Answers
  • Will this help reduce acne scars?1 Answers
  • How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily? 3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Natasha B.
Jackson Hts, NY
I am passionate about this product! It saved my life!

When I began working for Origins during college, I had severe acne and felt helpless. My skin was consistently red and I had terrible hyper-pigmentation. I felt like I tried everything but nothing helped to reduce my breakouts or even out my complexion.

Within days of using this product, I immediately noticed a difference. The redness had subsided and I noticed no new breakouts. Within a couple of weeks, the redness was completely gone and my existing breakouts had healed. I was on my way to recovery! I was completely breakout free within months and my complexion was evening out.

Once I saw these results, I recommended the serum to all of my customers with similar conditions. After experiencing the results themselves, they always returned to thank me.

7 years later, I am no longer an employee of Origins, but I am still an obsessive user of this product. My skin is smooth, I barely get breakouts, and my hyper-pigmentation is gone! I can now go make-up free with no shame.

Francy M.
Tampa, FL
PERFECT! Those are the words I am using to describe this serum that I love! I have really sensitive skin but this serum soothes my skin and gets rid of any redness I have. It is also lightweight and leaves your skin feeling soft. Compared to other Dr. Weil products, this is one of the cheaper and smaller sizes, but it's a great travel-product and you definitely get your money's worth. (I've been using it for a month now and despite the tiny bottle size, I still have TONS left to use).
It does have a herbal and earthy smelling, but if you stick it out, you will see the great results. Definitely try a sample!
I HIGHLY recommend this product, especially if you have sensitive skin and/or redness.
Christy W.
La Verne, CA
I have sensitive skin and I bought this product to help hydrate and sooth my redness. This product worked so well! After a few days of consistent use, I noticed my skin was smoother, my redness was decreased and my skin overall felt so much more hydrated and moisturized. I give this a "4" because the smell is very earthy and does take some getting used to. Other than that, I highly recommend this product for those who need help with their redness or that have sensitive skin.
Sam A.
Where do I begin? The first thing that caught me about this serum was the scent. I feel like it was so subtle and not at all overpowering. I am not by any means an expert on skincare, but a friend recommended I use a serum, and I'm now obsessed! My skin feels so clear, refreshed, and tight now that I've been using it for a while. I just place it on my hands and press it into my face before bed after washing and moisturizing. Love it!
Ruchi S.
Champaign, IL
This serum is a lifesaver for dry skin. I suffer from flaky skin around my nose and no matter how much exfoliation I do, it's still there. After a lot of research I finally ordered this serum from origins website few months back. After just one use, I could see the difference. It's comparatively creamier than other serums I use and it spreads smoothly. It has really helped in controlling flakiness. I use it along with truth serum.
member-5565f1400
Fayetteville, AR
I have very sensitive skin and I was recommended this product. The pump is very easy to use and I like how you get a lot in a little container. It was very effective and soothing my irritated skin. I couldn't use it every day, but about twice a week is effective enough for me. It is a tad pricey in my opinion, but it does work and will be recommending it to others and probably be purchasing again in the near future.
Sandy L.
I have really sensitive skin aka. Atopic dermatitis in patches so I could feel it sting a bit. It's okay, but it's not for my skin type. You can see that the skin around my eyes and the side of my nose are a bit dry and red. This is my skin normally but it became redder when I used this product. It died down a bit and stopped stinging after about 5 mins. I gave it to a friend who recommended it she has normal skin.
Liliia R.
Brooklyn, NY

Loving this serum. I have red oily sensitive skin. I've been using this for about a month now and I am really liking it. My skin is changing. I've noticed I get less oily throughout the day so I know my skin is getting the proper hydration now and isn't over producing oil anymore. I still see redness tho but I also don't eat all that healthy so my skin is going to reflect that. This serum is pricey tho.
Kerrin C.
Ashland, MA
It took me a while to want to try this product. I wanted to try the product but I was a little put off by it. However, I actually really liked it. After about two weeks, I could really tell the difference in the moisture in my face. I used it night and my face was brighter and less dry, everyday. I also feel as though my makeup went on really smooth. I can't attest to the anti-aging, but we shall see!
Jessica C.
I was very curious about this product after seeing all of the beauty guru's talk about this product. After using it a few times I saw no improvements in the quality of the mask other than it helped make application smoothr. Now, I find myself not wanting to use this product. I really want to get my money back but I bought this a while back so oh well. I wouldn't repurchase this in all honesty.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Has anyone seen results from using this long term?
Sarina G.
San Marcos, TX
I have been researching different face serums to start using for my skincare routine, and this is on my radar; how does this work for moisturizing and overall skin appearance?
Melissa H.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm 31 years old and am trying to take better care of my skin and my daily routine. The only serum so far I've tried is the olay one, which I did like. I tried the trial size and just ran out. Was wondering those that use this one have you noticed a difference in using it? I'm interested in trying this one.