BY ORIGINS

A non-irritating, redness-reducing facial serum. Irritation silently simmering within skin's surface may be aging your skin faster than the candles on your birthday cake now it's within your control. This patent-pending, clinically-proven serum features Dr. Weil's famed mega-mushroom blend now fortified with chaga and pleurotus mushrooms and sea buckthorn. Great for all skin types including sensitive skin, it helps defend against silent skin-agers as never before, calming, soothing, and making skin more resilient. The result: visible aging slowed. Now that's a relief. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Hi guys, I've heard that some have already received their oasis v...1 Answers
  • Will this help reduce acne scars?1 Answers
  • How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily? 3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Logan P.
Herndon
This was an absolutely amazing product. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good product that works wonders for your face.
Lopana S.
Markham, ON
This serum is my HOLY GRAIL! I love it sooo much!!!! It is a a part of my daily routine! I have been using it for several months now and I feel my skin has looked a lot brighter, more even skin tone and my dark spots are also lightening up! Love it and I'm going to keep using it!
Kelsea L.
Purcellville, VA
Review for: Andrew more...
I have sensitive and reactive skin and this serum calms my skin. It is super gentle and doesn’t leave skin feeling irritated. It’s very lightweight and incredibly effective! I hope anyone thinking about trying this does because it is so worth it!!!
Danielle C.
Brick, NJ
Definitely works but I can't give five stars because of the price. You get what you pay for with this brand but this one seems to cost a little extra for what you get. Still a great product.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Really loving this serum right now! It is a relatively new addition to my nightly routine. I use it at night because it is very moisturizing and I wake up with less redness and face irritation. It evens out my skin tone beautifully and feels refreshing smoothing on! I want to incorporate more of the Origins mushroom line into my routine because this stuff is really nice! 😍
Gabriela O.
I have been using this serum for about 3 months. I am very impressed! I have oily to combo sensitive skin. I have redness all over my face, especially on my cheeks. This has visibly reduced my redness. It is a thin formula so it does not feel thick or greasy at all. It does not burn. I use it 1-2 times a day, including on my neck which is also red and sensitive. Great results. It is a pricey product but very well worth it. I am getting ready to purchase a second bottle. That's another plus, this stuff lasts a while. Highly recommend!
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
When I was pregnant for our kids my skin went through such a crazy hormonal nightmare. I've used the same Origin products for a number of years but they didn't do anything to help the problems I was having. I research other Origin and came a crossed this one and OMGosh it's was amazing. It cleared my problem areas and just made my skin feel like it did before I became pregnant. I used this for all three of my pregnancy and my skin never changed like it did for the first one. If you're having troubles with your skin and nothing else is working, you really need to try this product. I think you'll be really happy with the results.
Hannah C.
St Petersburg, FL
I am completely obsessed with this serum. I began using Origins Dr. Weil For Origins(TM) Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Face Serum back in high school and no other product has improved my skin tone and overall appearance as this one. It calms my redness and clears up my acne. It's also very gentle and good for sensitive skin. The entire Dr. WEIL for Origins line is great. I recommend going in and speaking with a representative at an Origins counter and they can find what will work best for you!
Lisa S.
Asheville, NC
I love, love, love this stuff! I look forward to putting it on my face every night because my skin thanks me - it soaks it right up, and my whole self says, "Aaah!" The pump dispenser puts out the perfect amount for my face - just a little does the trick. The only downside is the price, but since you use so little each time I think that evens out in the log run.
I have very sensitive skin and seasonal allergies that come with itchy eyes.  I made the mistake of rubbing my eyes too hard (I know - shame on me!), and ended up making the skin on my eyelids and upper cheek a little raw.  I don't like to leave my skin unprotected when I leave the house, so I needed a serum and moisturizer that wouldn't burn my itchy, sensitive skin.  I read great reviews about this mega-mushroom serum from Origins, so I gave it a try and it was AMAZING.  Not only did it not burn or irritate my already irritated skin, but it helped my skin recover QUICKLY back to its former glory.  I cannot praise it enough!!!
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Has anyone seen results from using this long term?
Naomi D.
Will this help reduce acne scars?
Melissa H.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm 31 years old and am trying to take better care of my skin and my daily routine. The only serum so far I've tried is the olay one, which I did like. I tried the trial size and just ran out. Was wondering those that use this one have you noticed a difference in using it? I'm interested in trying this one.