BY ORIGINS

Origins Dr. Andrew Weil Origins Plantidote Mega- Mushroom Body Cream

Start your review of Origins Dr. Andrew Weil Origins Plantidote Mega- Mushroom Body Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Smelled lovely hydrates right away. But not to heavy of a lotion. Just the right amount." in 15 reviews
  • "This Mega Body Cream is good for my skin it makes my skin softer, shine for those who have dry skin like me try this because it have work for me and it will work for you." in 10 reviews
  • "This is the Cadillac of body creams! It leaves you feeling as though your skin is completely refreshed. I use this once a month to revitalize. i find this product gental to my sensitive skin." in 4 reviews
sierra o.
Oceanside, CA
Amazing body scrub I like to use it before my eye shape because it likes to soften and open up clogged pores and my legs are a lot more soft and shiny after I use this product however sometimes it does use a residue so I suggest washing her legs with soap and water after using a scrub
Brandie C.
Harlingen , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love the scent of this product, however I wish they would sell more for the price i buy it for. It's refreshing and smooth. Definitely would recommend to my friends because it was an excellent purchase.
Patricia S.
Oceanside, NY
I don't care too much for Andrew Weil but I do love origins. This is a nice sized pot of gentle whipped creamy delightfully scented cream that goes on smoothly. As it's very rich and concentrated a little product goes a long way. I won't buy it again as its too pricey and there are comparable products at a better price point
Gwendoline H.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anything from the Dr. Andrew Weil collection with Origins is guaranteed to be a winner. I'm a big fan of Dr. Weil because of an allergy to sulfates that I have. The ingredients in his line of products tend to be more sensitive, and have a great natural product kick. The cream itself smells wonderful, not fruity though. I like the thickness of the body cream, not too thick and not too thin. It's also not oily which is a huge bonus for lotions! It absorbs well into the skin and absorbs quickly!
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have very dry skin mostly due to an autoimmune condition I have and due to the autoimmune condition I have to be very careful about ingredients in any type of product....this stuff is AMAZING! I've spent over $30.00 on other body creams, but never again!! I will stick with the Dr. Andrew Weil Origins Plantidote Mega Body Cream. It makes my skin feel brand new! So soft, smooth, and non-irritating to my conditions. I love it!
Angie D.
Cleveland, GA
This lotion is divine. It smells like citrus and feels so invigorating on my skin. I feel so clean, smooth and fresh after I apply. I've had drier skin now that I'm in my early 50's and this lotion conquers that with intense hydration. My skin feels so incredibly supple and hydrated without being greasy at all. It is pricey, but worth the price.
Salina C.
I love this product hydrates my skin and does not irritate me at all.It keeps me moisturized all day with out worrying about getting dry and it does not make me sticky it melts right in my skin and hydrates just the way I like a moisturizer to work.
Danielle T.
I like the fact that this product was light and the smell was great. These products are pretty spendy so I am not able to consistently able to purchase them but it was worth the splurge and I think that it is something I will invest in this winter as the weather turns cold and dries out my skin.
Mayra C.
San Diego, CA
I love this ,Eva body cream. I apply this after I shower, my skin tends to get dry after im out of the shower but this helps me feel refreshed. I don't have anything negative to say about this products. I would recommend this to so,done who has dry skin and showers a lot like me.
Martha B.
My skin is very, exaggerating dry. So when I use creams I expect them to help me out a lot. This was an okay product for me, if you don't have that much of a dry skin it will certainly work for you, but after I had my baby, my skin needs a lot more than this. But I love this brand.