Origins Dr. Andrew Weil Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Treatment Lotion uploaded by Thalita A.

BY ORIGINS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An anti-irritant, redness-reducing facial treatment lotion. Solutions for:- Dryness- Redness and irritationIf you want to know more… This extra-light treatment lotion features Dr. Andrew Weil's famed mega-mushroom blend, which soothes, comforts, and hydrates skin. Narcissus lily bulb helps defend skin against silent skin agers. Skin looks and feels healthier, more supple, and refreshed. Great for sensitive and reactive skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product has been clinically shown to reduce redness. It contains natural ingredients which may settle. For optimal performance, shake well prior to use.

Brittany C.
Martinez
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really sensitive skin that has always been really red. Even if I'm not battling a break out and my skin is clear, I still need to wear makeup to cover the redness. People used to make fun of me during gym class because of how red my face got. I went to the mall one day with no makeup on and the lady at Origin saw my skin and recommended this product. It is amazing. It really does relieve the redness and when my skin is clear, I can go out without makeup and be confident I don't look like a beet. Unfortunately when I stop using it, the redness comes back so it is a lifelong investment but I'm ok with that if it works. It feels so good on the skin and even gives it moisture which feels great.
Desiree H.
Ft. Oglethorpe
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the mega mushroom what I got was the toner at first by accident but I had tried the mega mushroom Moisturizer in the origins in the mall and I loved how easily it absorbed and how light and Airy it felt and it did not make me royally and that is a big bonus for me because I have combination skin that is oily at times. This is worth the price tag if you can afford it and feels wonderful on and it is good for even sensitive skin.
Thalita A.
Bellevue, WA
I love this skin relief treatment lotion. I generally have dry skin with redness around my cheeks and I apply this lotion with cotton pads all over my face after washing my skin before applying serum and it gives me a lot of relief. It has also helped me reduce the redness on my cheeks. It smells really nice and subtle too. I’d totally recommend this product!
Tamie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolute best lotion I've ever used. It's a liquid so not too heavy on my face. Because it's lightweight it doesn't cause breakouts on my combination skin. Smells amazing!
Azlyn H.
Ewa Beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is wonderful, Sephora recently started carrying this but I've been an avid follower of this toner. The smell is sort of off-putting. But it feels so fresh on the skin, and the results are amazing.
I won't lie, I only noticed a difference when I used up one bottle and switched to pixie's toner, but when I switched I started to notice more breakouts. The results aren't immediate but it will improve your skin over time! I also must add that this is the overall favorite product of the beauty department where I work!
Makenzie S.
Sulphur
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't dry out my hair, made me feel super great and I didn't want to return it. Smelled really super good and I bought it from the online site so I didn't know how it was gonna go but I'm so surprised and happy with this purchase I would purchase it again
Caitlin M.
Springfield, MO
I have rosacea and a lot of facial products seem to make my face even more red than it already is. This is really good at helping my skin "calm down" and gives me some much needed redness relief. It's very gentle and doesn't leave me with a burning sensation. I highly recommend.
Mrs. A.
Brandon, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin and I needed something that with easy my dry flakes. I also needed something that would smooth and even skin tone. This did 2 out of the 3 things I needed. Good for smoothing and providing a good level of moisturizing effect. The dryness did not go away completely since the product runs on the watery side. You will need to apply a second layer if your skin is dry.
Carol Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's magical, it's one the those toners, that you just need to have it around. Best for redness aka sensitive, acne, sunburn, all the red on the face that you can imagine. I soak the toner on cotton pads, (muji's big cotton) and I put in one my face as a five minute face mask.
👑🐝 R.
Patterson, CA
Love this !!! It is perfect for my sensitive skin , I saw a dramatic different in the way my skin looked and felt ! By morning all the Dryness I had around my Nose was completely gone . I am a Sold and will continue to be a Loyal customer !! Thank you Origins for saving my Skin
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this treatment get rid of redness on your skin? Thank you for your reply!
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it have a smell to it?
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for drier sensitive skin??
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does it smell like?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this for like burns or sunburns?