BY ORIGINS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An anti-irritant, redness-reducing facial treatment lotion. Solutions for:- Dryness- Redness and irritationIf you want to know more… This extra-light treatment lotion features Dr. Andrew Weil's famed mega-mushroom blend, which soothes, comforts, and hydrates skin. Narcissus lily bulb helps defend skin against silent skin agers. Skin looks and feels healthier, more supple, and refreshed. Great for sensitive and reactive skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product has been clinically shown to reduce redness. It contains natural ingredients which may settle. For optimal performance, shake well prior to use.

Mrs. A.
Mrs. A.
33511
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins(TM) Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Treatment Lotion 6.7 oz/ 200 mL
I have combination skin and I needed something that with easy my dry flakes. I also needed something that would smooth and even skin tone. This did 2 out of the 3 things I needed. Good for smoothing and providing a good level of moisturizing effect. The dryness did not go away completely since the product runs on the watery side. You will need to apply a second layer if your skin is dry.
Makenzie S.
Makenzie S.
Sulphur
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't dry out my hair, made me feel super great and I didn't want to return it. Smelled really super good and I bought it from the online site so I didn't know how it was gonna go but I'm so surprised and happy with this purchase I would purchase it again
Alea S.
Alea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The entire line is great! Very gentle on my skin and of course anything with Dr Weil's name is a winner in my book. If you tend to have redness or irritated skin, this product line is for you! Plus I love that Origins has a focus on natural skincare
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Dublin
It helped my skin a lot when I got sensitive and broke out over a moisturizer I used. Very calming and soothing. Some people think it smells funny but I think it's just the result from no fragrance additive, it smells natural in my opinion.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Springfield
I have rosacea and a lot of facial products seem to make my face even more red than it already is. This is really good at helping my skin "calm down" and gives me some much needed redness relief. It's very gentle and doesn't leave me with a burning sensation. I highly recommend.
👑🐝 R.
👑🐝 R.
Patterson , CA
Love this !!! It is perfect for my sensitive skin , I saw a dramatic different in the way my skin looked and felt ! By morning all the Dryness I had around my Nose was completely gone . I am a Sold and will continue to be a Loyal customer !! Thank you Origins for saving my Skin
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Dallas, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This toner is perfect if you have sensitive skin that is freaking out. This product went above and beyond to calm my irritated skin. I've bought this about three or four time. It is a little pricey but I highly recommend its worth it!
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Smelled funny to me. I didn't find it super helpful for irritated skin and Whitehead as some claimed, so it's fair to say it didn't meet my expectations. Would not buy again.
Gaby V.
Gaby V.
I have the most rough and dry skin but this lotion is the best. I never thought I'd find something that actually hydrates my skin without having some odd side effect. I love it and swear by it
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Gretna, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got two samples of this the other day and guys it is amazing! I definitely will be purchasing it ASAP! It made my skin feel flawless
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for drier sensitive skin??
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this treatment get rid of redness on your skin? Thank you for your reply!
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it have a smell to it?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this for like burns or sunburns?