Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins(TM) Skin Illuminating Cleanser 5 oz uploaded by Cristina M.

BY ORIGINS

An illuminating face cleanser to gently polish away potentially skin-dulling debris. This invigorating, foaming cleanser with Dr. Weil's natural light-infusing complex gently purifies skin and melts dulling, potentially discoloring dirt and debris. Skin feels comfortable and refreshed, and is perfectly prepared for brightening treatments to follow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? Before considering a derm or drastic measure, discover Dr. Weil's revolutionary approach. Although it's not the same as a medical treatment, those tested showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just four weeks. It works so powerfully because nature's radiant rosa roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent it from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright, and luminous. With all of its potency, it is safe and gentle on all skintones. see more...

Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Im a crazy person when it comes to skin cleansers i have too many to count. I love finding & trying new facial cleansers, or ANY facial product for that matter. I was completely charmed by Origins. I love their ENTIRE PRODUCT LINE. Every single time i try a new product i am never disappointed. Origins skin Illuminating cleanser is an incredibly good cleanser. My skin felt so good after using this product, soft, smooth, absolutely NOT dried out or left feeling greasy. I plan to add this to my cleansing routine asap. You should absolutely give this one a try you will love it. You can Thank me later!😉
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Santa Maria, CA
I got this in my subscription box and I forgot I I got in my box and used it for the forts time. I thought it was gonna be harsh on my skin and have my breakout but, and it still hasn't broken me out which is great because some products do. It does what it claims, after taking my makeup off I cleanse my skin with this and it leave my skin so tight and glowing. Love it.
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.
weston, FL
Mágicamente producto porque me parece que es muy bueno es decir hidrata tu piel te mantiene joven y me parece que cuando ya va como utilizándolos diariamente se vuelve como un hábito muy agradable porque tu piel se ve muy simple y muy beneficiada Me parece que producto muy efectivo y se los recomiendo al 100%
Sara S.
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
This cleanser is wonderful. It is soft, creamy, and smells great. I use it daily with my clarisonic mia2. It cleans well and is great for my sensitive skin. It is illuminating and even has helped lighten my hyperpigmentation a little. I love this cleanser and highly recommend trying it!
courtney t.
courtney t.
West Haven, CT
I luckily just got a sample of this at the counter because the two times I used it I got a allergic reaction and little red bumps on my face that took days to go away. I'm not sure which ingredient it was but it was bad. I also use this with my sample of the skin and brightening serum.
Daria G.
Daria G.
Middle Village, NY
And I found this stuff. I'm sorry I didn't find it sooner. It does a great job without stripping your skin, smells divine, and you only need a tiny amount each time so it lasts forever. I have even bought a tube to give to my best friend as she faces the same change over that I have.
Tasha B.
Tasha B.
This stuff is really good but the last two times I got it the formula seemed off. I'll buy it one more time to try it out and see. I love the way it makes my skin glow. It could wash off make up a little better that would be nice. Over all it's a good one but I prefer others.
Chynna V.
Chynna V.
This skin cleanser is amazing on my skin! I really feel the difference especially after the first use. This is my first time using it and it is great so far. It's gentle on my skin while brightening my skin at the same time. I would definitely recommend this to a friend
Pamela A.
Pamela A.
Clifton, NJ
I really like this cleanser. It smells like oranges and is creamy with just the right amount of thickness. It really feels like it is cleaning your face without any residue but you also are not left with a dried out face. I would recommend trying this product.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Rego Park, NY
These were okay, I don't like how its frothy and it takes a while to get the product to lather. I will continue to finish the product but I will not repurchase again. As for the skin illuminating benefits I don't see any changes or improvements on my skin tone