Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins(TM) Skin Illuminating Cleanser 5 oz uploaded by Cristina M.

BY ORIGINS

An illuminating face cleanser to gently polish away potentially skin-dulling debris. This invigorating, foaming cleanser with Dr. Weil's natural light-infusing complex gently purifies skin and melts dulling, potentially discoloring dirt and debris. Skin feels comfortable and refreshed, and is perfectly prepared for brightening treatments to follow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? Before considering a derm or drastic measure, discover Dr. Weil's revolutionary approach. Although it's not the same as a medical treatment, those tested showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just four weeks. It works so powerfully because nature's radiant rosa roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent it from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright, and luminous. With all of its potency, it is safe and gentle on all skintones. see more...

Jillian R.
bronx, new york
When i first started getting into Skincare, i was looking for something that was going to help even out my skintone. Although i wouldn’t say it helps brighten like a vitamin c serum would, i could say that it has made my skin feel ALOT more hydrated and even out my skintone a little
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
I absolutely adore this face wash. It really does leave your skin looking bright and luminous. It is also fairly gentle on my dry skin although if you have very dry skin it can still be a bit too harsh for you. But if you just follow up with some thick cream then you will be good to go!
Caroline B.
Bloomington, IN
Absolutely love this, I use it about twice a week and it is so soft on my skin. It makes your skin glow! It is on the pricier side but totally worth all of the money. I purchased this at Sephora and I definitely will be repurchasing this product!!!
Laurie J.
Roswell, GA
This is m favorite skin cleanser ever! It smells so light and dress and my face feels so clean afterwards. I always feel like I have an instant glow after using it.
Lisa L.
Effective skin brightening cleanser. Smells great,  very fresh and leaves your skin feeling so clean. It's hard to describe, but your skin definitely feels different after using it. Just very very clean, and I do see a difference with evening of my skin tone. Highly recommend.
Farah M.
Irvine, CA
I have tried many skin cleansers with promising punch lines and 0 working effect before and this one is absolutely an exception. I am in love with this face cleanser as it really leaves my face soft and bright. I love the smell of it and also how it feels - it's definitely one of the best facial cleansers out there. I got it for a great deal at "The cosmetic company store" - outlet store on sale. I wish I grabbed two-three of 'em. It's amazing and shows immediate effects on the skin.
A5aesthetics A.
Fremont
i found that this product really helped with cleaning my face as i have spots of acne sometimes. this is a gentle wash that was pretty effective for my drier skin as it would not dry out my skin. the packaging was also nice as it let the product flow out easily.
Erica L.
Rosemead, CA
I really enjoyed the foam and smell of this product. It was super rich and creamy and smelled amazing! It gave me a super clean feel on my skin almost too clean. I didn't notice any brightening but it did get my skin clean!
Vivien F.
If you love a good foamy creamy cleanser this stuff is the bomb. It feels like absolute silk and definitely makes a difference in your skin. I had a lot of scarring but this helped minimize them!
Marci B.
MARSHALL, NC
Im a crazy person when it comes to skin cleansers i have too many to count. I love finding & trying new facial cleansers, or ANY facial product for that matter. I was completely charmed by Origins. I love their ENTIRE PRODUCT LINE. Every single time i try a new product i am never disappointed. Origins skin Illuminating cleanser is an incredibly good cleanser. My skin felt so good after using this product, soft, smooth, absolutely NOT dried out or left feeling greasy. I plan to add this to my cleansing routine asap. You should absolutely give this one a try you will love it. You can Thank me later!😉