Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins(TM) Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Treatment Lotion

BY ORIGINS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An anti-irritant, redness-reducing facial treatment lotion. Solutions for:- Dryness- Redness and irritationIf you want to know more… This extra-light treatment lotion features Dr. Andrew Weil's famed mega-mushroom blend, which soothes, comforts, and hydrates skin. Narcissus lily bulb helps defend skin against silent skin agers. Skin looks and feels healthier, more supple, and refreshed. Great for sensitive and reactive skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product has been clinically shown to reduce redness. It contains natural ingredients which may settle. For optimal performance, shake well prior to use.

• This looks interesting! Does it come in a smaller bottle to try first?1 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I love this product and let me tell you why. It is creamy,
soft, moisturizing and looks amazing on you. You can wear it with anything and
still look good. Absolutely worth the buy! I am in love with the products from
this brand! Cannot say enough good things.

Jelesa A.
Jelesa A.
Durham
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a treatment lotion, not a toner. The difference is a toner is stripping. This is used after a cleanser to cleanse slightly but giving moisture at the same time, which a toner does not. It's the mega mushroom line which uses a mushroom complex to treat highly sensitive skin. They have s complete line call mega mushroom which caters to sensitive skin. This is really great for The Who have skins disorders
Ci W.
Ci W.
Nampa
I suffer from dry scratchy and red skin on the sides of my arms. After applying for a month I noticed a reduction in those dreaded bumps! The price is worth it and it is comparable to the Gold Bond Rough and Bumpy Skin lotion but with better active ingredients and from an exclusive brand you will love.
Julianna D.
Julianna D.
Pompano Beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this mask overnight and rinse off in the mornings. This is an incredible product that really provides a noticeable difference in my skin, especially this time of year in the northern US where the weather is cold and dry. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and did not have any negative impacts to my skin at all, even leaving it on overnight which was a huge relief. I strongly recommend this mask for those with dry skin!
Michaela R.
Michaela R.
Lakeport
Origins is a very good skin care product. First time using this product from their skin care line. The value is a little pricey but worth the quality of the product. Love their packaging with simple and cute design. I might buy again in the future.
Frances S.
Frances S.
Fort Campbell, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very hydrating,  at full price it's hard to justify buying it.  I bought this product at a Pop up store in Washington DC.  This was my first time using the product.  Great for winter months. The price will most likely keep me from purchasing again.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great stuff!! This makes my face sooo soft and super hydrated it's amazing!! My face gets really dry and after using this my face looks and feels so much better it leaves it looking so healthy and glowing.
Alissa Z.
Alissa Z.
Mashpee
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful what products I use. This lotion went on smooth and not greasy. It helped retain the moisture in my skin and left me feeling soft.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
Phoenix
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my skin feel brand new ! I didn't see any irritation. It's super gentle , not pricy at all it's worth the buy I got it on amazon ! Very effective I highly recommend this!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks interesting! Does it come in a smaller bottle to try first?
Tunisia S.
Tunisia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Little bit expensive !!!!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work?
Darya G.
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry skin on my legs....especially in winter. Is it really good moisture? Has anybody tried?