Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins(TM) Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Treatment Lotion

BY ORIGINS

A non-irritating, redness-reducing facial treatment lotion. This extra light treatment lotion features Dr. Andrew Weil's famed Mega-Mushroom blend to soothe, comfort, and hydrate skin. Great for all skin types including sensitive skin, it is formulated with narcissus lily bulbs which optimize skin's defenses to help prevent potential future damage. Skin looks and feels healthier, more supple, and refreshed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by line and wrinkles. Irritation silently simmering with skin's surface may be invisibly aging your skin faster than the candles on your birthday cake. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create these clinically proven formulas. They rapidly help calm, soothe, and defend skin against visible signs of aging. The result: visible aging slowed. Now that's a relief. see more...

Susan T.
Rochester, NY
I have used up 3 bottles of it already. It won't give your skin any miracle effects but it does a great job of keeping your skin stable. I usually put a lot on a cotton pad and put it on where I have breakouts for few minutes. My pimples will not be as red the other day.
Arianna M.
Marietta, GA
This is by far my favorite product from Origins. It did everything that a toner is supposed to do. It removed any dirt left over after cleansing without burning my skin or making it excessively oily/dry. This is about as close as I have come to finding a dupe for Shiseido's Eudermine Revitalizing Essence; you can still feel the difference in the two, but as far as results go, this one performed just as well for me. The only reason I didn't stick with this product is because everything else that I've tried from Origins is a disappointment. I don't like mixing skincare lines--I feel like products work best when they're all coming from the same place and formulated to compliment each other. So I had to give this gem up because the rest of the brand doesn't live up to what I need. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
I was looking for something to replace my May Coop Raw Sauce in my skincare routine because my skin was acting up and when I saw this was supposed to help with redness, I figured it couldn't hurt to give it a try. I'm so glad I did! I've definitely noticed a reduction in redness and irritation since I started using it. It also hydrates my dry skin after cleansing so everything I use afterwards can soak in better. Make sure you shake it up good before using. It smells really odd but you get used to it pretty quickly.
kiley c.
I would absolutely not recommend this for anyone with dry skin. I had read some reviews before hand and received mixed reviews about whether or not it would damage dry skin. After my first use, my skin the next morning was horribly dry. It felt like reptile skin! I would strongly say avoid it if you have the same skin type. I can't speak for oily skin but it's certainly made for that skin type!
Elizabeth C.
I bought this product to use as a toner. But after trial and error, I've come to really love this stuff specifically for any problem areas I'm dealing with. Breakouts, dry patches, general redness and sensitivity... this product is so calming and seems to take away redness brought on by these issues almost instantly and calms any irritations overnight. I really love being able to notice a difference right away and this delivers. Smells really clean and refreshing to me. Definitely recommend.
Alyssa C.
Racine, WI
This is a holy grail product for me. I got it as a sample and loved it so much I bought the full size one. I use this after I wash my face, applied with a cotton pad. It is so soothing for redness prone skin like mine, smells great, and really does even out your complexion. I don't use this as a moisturizer though, I use it instead of a toner because my skin is too sensitive for toner.
Kätê W.
RICHMOND, VA
Recently ordered a bunch of Origins products due to a special they had on their webpage. This was one of the products I decided to splurge on and I do not regret it. It is light-weight, non-greasy toner despite it being labeled a lotion. Apply with a cotton ball post washing. Most redness from my face has dissipated since starting this product. Will buy again!
Simah Z.
Am and pm I use this treatment lotion with a cotton pad. I bought this product last Fall and it is still halfway full. The term "lotion" in the title is a little misleading, because the product seems to be more of a liquid toner. Despite this, I still give this product five stars, because it does what it says it will do and it seems to last a long time.
xiaoran g.
Baldwin Park
Definitely love it. It work perfect for reduce my redness on my cheek. I use it wet my makeup cotton and leave it on my cheek for about 15min once a week, and combine with the serum. They worked wonderful. This brand is my all time favorite. Love it.
Ellie F.
Minneapolis, MN
This product is great for my sensitive skin. It is a calming toner and really makes my skin feel refreshed. I love the packaging, it doesn't feel like I'm wasting product when it pours. It's a little pricey for me, but I think it's a good value for the benefits. I sometimes feel like I break out if I use it too often so I've only given 4 stars.
Lauren C.