Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins(TM) Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Treatment Lotion

BY ORIGINS

A non-irritating, redness-reducing facial treatment lotion. This extra light treatment lotion features Dr. Andrew Weil's famed Mega-Mushroom blend to soothe, comfort, and hydrate skin. Great for all skin types including sensitive skin, it is formulated with narcissus lily bulbs which optimize skin's defenses to help prevent potential future damage. Skin looks and feels healthier, more supple, and refreshed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by line and wrinkles. Irritation silently simmering with skin's surface may be invisibly aging your skin faster than the candles on your birthday cake. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create these clinically proven formulas. They rapidly help calm, soothe, and defend skin against visible signs of aging. The result: visible aging slowed. Now that's a relief. see more...

Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Well i love it how it is made in some really benefitial plant content,but it didn't make a difference on my skin- it is still red and acne did not disappear. my face did feel cool and moisturized after applying this as a toner. all in all it is just a toner that hydrates.
This is the only product I've tried that actually reduced my redness. It's also very gentle and does not irritate my skin. The consistency of the product is basically like water and although it is moisturizing, I don't suggest purchasing it as a moisturizer -- especially if you have dry skin. I use it as a toner and it works amazingly.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

This stuff works miracles. I've been using a Korean skin care regimen for a few weeks and was seeing slow results in my skin. I recently added this and my skin is was so much brighter, fresher and blemish free over night. I do recommend getting a mister bottle to put this in as you waste product by putting it on a cotton pad or applying with your fingers. I was also concerned about potentially breaking the glass bottle as I have limited counter space. Worth every penny, as a little goes a long way. I've been using it twice a day for the past couple weeks and I've barely made a dent.
Vivian Q.
Vivian Q.
Greenville, SC
I've been using this product for several years and have yet to find anything comparable. Most people skip the the toner step, but I love using it. I find it refreshing and I feel it relaxes my slightly tightened skin after washing my face in the shower. I love the scent, and together my moisturizer, it gives my face a helathy, glowing look. My face is in great condition, and most people never guess my age. My skin looks about 5 to 10 years younger. Great product. I would definitely recommend.
dorothy r.
dorothy r.
I use this daily (morning and night) after I clean my face and neck thoroughly (don't forget that you "face" area includes your neck) and I definitely find that my skin is happy. It's moisturizing but you do need a little added help in the wrinkle-prone areas and for that I use Jurlique's products (just a dab). Overall my skin likes what I do and I get comments that I "look so young" which I think is partially due to my genes but I think these skin products also help in the bargain.
Salli A.
Salli A.
I love this treatment lotion. I don't really know what the point of it is, other than I splash it on after I wash my face and my skin instantly feels soothed. It doesn't dry out my skin. It soothes very gently. I recentyl started using retinol and i still get skin irritation and itchiness from it, but this helps soothe the skin instantly.
Kara O.
Kara O.
San Antonio, TX
This lotion is amazing! It has a funny smell to it but it doesn't bother me that much. I use this every night and it always leaves my skin glowing. I never thought I would use a product with "mushroom" in the name but it has turned out to be one of my favorite lotions. I love the brand origins and i will continue to love it for skincare
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Portland , OR
I have very dry skin sensitive skin. Most exfoliating scrubs are too harsh for me and I tend to break out after using them. I use the Mega Mushrolm Skin relief soothing lotion after I wash my face and it doesn't to only moisturizer my face but it also gets rid of dead skin. Smells amazing and feels amazing!
Khristina L.
Khristina L.
Spring, TX
I love this product. It has helped my dry skin, I do have extemely dry skin so this product has facilitated in helping my skin to be more moisturized and stop the itching caused from dry skin. I will continue to buy and use this product and will highly recommend this product to anyone with dry skin issues.
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Minneapolis, MN
I know I always write good reviews for Origins products, but seriously I love them so much. This stuff really helped with the redness I get from acne scars and blemishes. I have extremely sensitive skin, so this stuff does the job just right. It's a little much at times, but once a night does the trick.
Christie H.
Christie H.
Spring, TX
I love the Dr. Weil Mega-Mushroom line. This lotion is more like a toner as it's liquid consistency, but it pairs well with the serum and the all day nourishing lotion. When used with the rest of the line, it help reduce redness and calm your skin. I recommend this line if you struggle with redness.