Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Face Lotion uploaded by Alba F.

BY ORIGINS

Instantly calms skin with this lightweight face lotion. It's formulated with soothing Reishi and Cordyceps Mushrooms. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity now and in the future.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Dicaprylyl Carbonate , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Cetyl Ricinoleate , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil* , Sucrose Stearate , Butylene Glycol , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil**, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil**, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil**, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil**, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil**, Boswellia Carterii (Olibanum) Oil***, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil* , Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract* , Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract* , Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract* , Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract , Cordyceps Sinensis Extract , Menyanthes Trifoliata (Buckbean) Leaf Extract , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract , Calluna Vulgaris (Heather) Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract , Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil* , Hexyldecyl Stearate , Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Fuscoporia Obliqua Extract , Tocotrienols , Glucose Oxidase , Lactoperoxidase , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Glyceryl Stearate , Jojoba Esters , Caprylyl Glycol , Dimethicone , Carbomer , Cholesterol , Linoleic Acid , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Glucose , Xanthan Gum , Dextrin , Tocopherol , Squalene , Cellulose , Phytosterols , Potassium Hydroxide , Potassium Sorbate , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Phenoxyethanol *Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Extract, Organic Ginger Extract, Organic Turmeric Extract**Organic Essential Oils: Organic Orange Oil, Organic Mandarin Oil, Organic Patchouli Oil, Organic Geranium Oil, Organic Lavender Oil***Essential Oil <ILNILN40674>Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• "I have moderately dry skin with sporadic blemishes. Redness is always around, this lotion calms and moisturizers my skin like no other product I've tried before! I usual use Clinique super defense moisturizer, which leaves a mild "greasy" feeling but this leaves no residue and you can tell your skin is hydrated afterwards.There is a noticeable scent to this product, which I love! It's the ultimate spa scent, but it lingers a lot so if you're really sensitive to smells maybe steer away." in 11 reviews
  • "The Origins Mega-Mushroom line is amazing!!! I would recommend it to anyone with mature skin, it is very hydrating and really penetrates the skin. I would also recommend it to anyone with really dry skin as you can use it in the evening and the next day your skin looks so supple and hydrated!" in 7 reviews
Joy L.
Trafford, PA
I received a travel size tube of this and one of my monthly subscription boxes. It’s not something I would normally purchase as my skin isn’t overly reactive or sensitive. I did feel as though it was a nice lightweight moisturizer that had a serum consistency to it. My skin felt refreshed and slightly plump when I used this product however I can’t specifically comment on the actual desensitizing properties of it since I’m not hyper sensitive. It absorbs quickly and did not leave a greasy residue on my skin so as an every day basic moisturizer, I liked it.
Chelle N.
La Crescenta, CA
This comes in a pretty small bottle for the price point but if you’re like me and rotate products according to season, then it’s nice to have on hand for the Autumn/Winter. I have some redness around the sides and base of my nose and my cheeks are a bit dry in the wintertime so this helps combat the redness and is hydrating.
Alexis S.
Vallejo , CA
I got this in a try it bag along with some other skincare products. The packaging is eh. I don’t like dark green. It’s very gentle and after it dries your skin is so soft. It is pricey but worth it your skin glows all day long
Jocelyn M.
New Hope, MN
I’ve read everything on the website and I still don’t know how to use this. No one does. I use it after any invasive or abrasive mask or process on my face to calm down redness and inflammation and it works wonderfully. It has a light scent that my daughter says reminds her of the spa and I agree. A good product, but no one knows what it’s for.
Michael W.
Winooski
The product feels nice on the skin but I don’t think it really did anything for me. I also didn’t care for the scent of this. I won’t purchase again but others may like and I do recommend others trying.
Jennifer F.
At first my skin acted up when I started using this. Basically, the treatment brought up old oil and sebum. After a week this reaction stopped and I now love how my skin looks. My skin is refreshed but not over-dry or tight. Also, this lotion pulls off residual makeup left behind by my (makeup removing) cleanser.
Ronda H.
United States Virgin Islands
This is a great lotion, I enjoyed using this product and would definitely purchase it again. It made my skin soft with no breakouts. It’s not greasy and doesn’t leave the skin oily. This is a new formula but I like this one as well. I highly recommend this product.
Janet B.
Bloomfield, NJ
I am obsessed with this toner. It really balances it out my redness. The only problem is that the people in my household are steeling it. They are just as obsessed as me! I love the smell and how clean and fresh it leaves my face. Love it so much!
Sarah W.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product. I think the name of the product is a bit deceiving as it is called a lotion but it’s really more of a toner or essence. It last forever so it’s a good value for the price. I definitely have noticed reduced redness and will buy it again.
Jillian N.
Indianapolis, IN
This face lotion is to die for. Some moisturizers or facial lotions leave my skin very oily or shiny. This lotion does not! My skin is nice and moisturized, but with no residue or glow left behind. I use this at night before I go to bed and after I wash my face.