Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Face Lotion

BY ORIGINS

nstantly calms skin with this lightweight face lotion. It's formulated with soothing Reishi and Cordyceps Mushrooms. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity now and in the future.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I have moderately dry skin with sporadic blemishes. Redness is always around, this lotion calms and moisturizers my skin like no other product I've tried before! I usual use Clinique super defense moisturizer, which leaves a mild "greasy" feeling but this leaves no residue and you can tell your skin is hydrated afterwards.There is a noticeable scent to this product, which I love! It's the ultimate spa scent, but it lingers a lot so if you're really sensitive to smells maybe steer away." in 11 reviews
  • "The Origins Mega-Mushroom line is amazing!!! I would recommend it to anyone with mature skin, it is very hydrating and really penetrates the skin. I would also recommend it to anyone with really dry skin as you can use it in the evening and the next day your skin looks so supple and hydrated!" in 7 reviews
Sunny V.
Phoenix
I love the Origins Mega-Mushroom product line because I get compliments on my skin when I use it. The lotion has a divine herbal smell and a light consistency that’s perfect for daily daytime use. Packaging makes it easy to dispense the right amount. I’m a repeat customer due to the brightening, moisturizing, and redness fighting benefits.
Joy L.
Trafford, PA
I received a travel size tube of this and one of my monthly subscription boxes. It’s not something I would normally purchase as my skin isn’t overly reactive or sensitive. I did feel as though it was a nice lightweight moisturizer that had a serum consistency to it. My skin felt refreshed and slightly plump when I used this product however I can’t specifically comment on the actual desensitizing properties of it since I’m not hyper sensitive. It absorbs quickly and did not leave a greasy residue on my skin so as an every day basic moisturizer, I liked it.
Chelle N.
La Crescenta, CA
This comes in a pretty small bottle for the price point but if you’re like me and rotate products according to season, then it’s nice to have on hand for the Autumn/Winter. I have some redness around the sides and base of my nose and my cheeks are a bit dry in the wintertime so this helps combat the redness and is hydrating.
Alexis S.
Vallejo , CA
I got this in a try it bag along with some other skincare products. The packaging is eh. I don’t like dark green. It’s very gentle and after it dries your skin is so soft. It is pricey but worth it your skin glows all day long
Caylien A.
Jonesboro , AR
I used this for a small breakout I had on my chin before putting on my makeup and it helped with the redness I had. It also made the small bumps diminish. The only downside to this product is the odor. If you don't mind a little more natural smell then I would highly recommend but if you can't stand your face to have a distinct smell all day I wouldn't recommend doing this to start off your day. Try at night.
Cierra p.
Sacramento, CA
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE. Seriously I've never been able to find a moisturizer that works this good. I have extremely sensitive skin and I break out so easily. This product has never gave me a bad reaction. It's not greasy and it dries nice. After only a week of using this, my skin looked AMAZING. I will recommend this for life. SO AMAZING.
Jocelyn M.
New Hope, MN
I’ve read everything on the website and I still don’t know how to use this. No one does. I use it after any invasive or abrasive mask or process on my face to calm down redness and inflammation and it works wonderfully. It has a light scent that my daughter says reminds her of the spa and I agree. A good product, but no one knows what it’s for.
C A.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my favorite face lotion to use. The smell is amazing and for someone who has really oily skin it is a great texture. It is very light and refreshing and is very gentle on the skin. I will continue to buy it and recommend it to anyone looking for some face products.
Ronda H.
United States Virgin Islands
This is a great lotion, I enjoyed using this product and would definitely purchase it again. It made my skin soft with no breakouts. It’s not greasy and doesn’t leave the skin oily. This is a new formula but I like this one as well. I highly recommend this product.
Amanda H.
Coppell, TX
I love this soothing face lotion. The quality is rich and moisturizing. The product is valuable because a little bit of product goes a long way. I love the Mega-Mushroom line from Dr. Weil. It's a skin saver, especially in the dry winter months.