Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Face Cream uploaded by Cesar G.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Face Cream uploaded by Allyson A.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Face Cream uploaded by Rebecca G.

BY ORIGINS

This remarkable hydrating cream instantly calms skin. It's formulated with Dr. Weil's signature Mushroom blend. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity. Great for sensitive and reactive skin.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Myristyl Myristate , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil* , Stearic Acid , Peg-100 Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Cetearyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil**, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil**, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil**, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil**, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil**, Boswellia Carterii (Olibanum) Oil***, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil* , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil* , Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract* , Menyanthes Trifoliata (Buckbean) Leaf Extract , Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract , Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract , Cordyceps Sinensis Extract , Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract* , Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract* , Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract , Calluna Vulgaris (Heather) Extract , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract , Fuscoporia Obliqua Extract , Cholesterol , Squalene , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Lactoperoxidase , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Glucose Oxidase , Phytosterols , Ceteareth-20 , Polysorbate 20 , Glyceryl Stearate , Dimethicone , Glucose , Linoleic Acid , Behenyl Alcohol , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract , Tocotrienols , Carbomer , Dextrin , Xanthan Gum , Potassium Hydroxide , Tocopherol , Cellulose , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol *Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Extract, Organic Ginger Extract, Organic Turmeric Extract**Organic Essential Oils: Organic Orange Oil, Organic Mandarin Oil, Organic Patchouli Oil, Organic Geranium Oil, Organic Lavender Oil***Essential Oil <ILNILN40665>

• "Amazingly nourishing without leaving an oily residue. A little bit goes a long way, so definitely a good value. It worked well for constantly changing skin type and exceeded my expectations in terms of longevity, scent, and effectiveness. " in 8 reviews
  • "A perfect moisturizer for rosacea and/or redness. It will instantly calm down the skin and leave it hydrated. Not too heavy and perfect for those sensitive/dehydrated skin." in 4 reviews
Josie M.
This moisturizer is exactly what the name says it is - soothing. Whenever my skin is red or aggravated, I slather this on at night and wake up with soothed, refreshed s s hydrated skin. I like to use this a few times a week, not every night just to keep changing up the ingredients my skin absorbs. This is the one to use when your skin needs that little extra bit of hydration.
Genevieve H.
Atlantic City
A little oily but it goes away after awhile. It is pricey but it’s a good buy if you have super red, dry flaky skin like me. It’s gentle and soothing to the skin and it has definitely helped me. I wish it was less oily on my skin but this is a moisturizer that works for sure!
Amy T.
Reisterstown, MD
if I could give this 10 stars I certainly would. After reading product description and reviews I REALLY wanted to try this. I have very fair, Sensitive, acne prone, combo skin with redness. The way my skin feels after using this is unbelievable. So soft and smooth like baby skin. it smells great too which I was worried it was gonna smell like mushrooms lol but it doesn't. Even if it did I would still use it and I hate mushrooms. That's how amazing it is. Does not cause any break outs or irritation either. After a few weeks of consistently using I def could see a difference in my skin not being so red and irritated.  I use this in conjunction with the origins Gin-zing cleanser, the Mega Mushroom toner, Mega Mushroom serum. Very nice routine that I am very pleased with. This would be a beautiful cream for anyone but for sure those with dry, red irritated skin. LOVE!! Let me know if you have any questions. I would be happy to answer.
Cesar G.
chino hills, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Face Cream I’m obsessed with mushrooms so when I saw this product line was very curious. Definitely does what it says by reducing the redness and calming down the skin. The scent is not too strong and absorbs nicely.
Emily R.
Des Moines, IA
I have used the mega mushroom skin relief set for years and always come back to it! I love the packaging and how soft the lotion makes my face feel! It's very gentle and gives my face a great base to work on prior to applying makeup for the day. I will continue to use this product for years to come because of how much I love it and Origins products!
Beth R.
Chesapeake, VA
I’ve been using this product for a few weeks now mainly trying to get my redness under control. I use the serum both AM and PM. I have noticed it does make a difference in the amount of redness my cheeks have. The only thing that I don’t like is it tends to make me a little bit oily. So I use it sparingly.
Rebecca G.
Tecumseh, MI
I definitely recommend this moisturizer to anybody it makes my skin so soft I can feel the dryness leave my skin I feel like I can see lines disappear instantly it’s a little pricey but I think it’s worth the price
Emily H.
Chattanooga, TN
I can't say enough good things about this product! My skin glows and looks so youthful, even my husband has commented on it. I normally buy online. It is pricey but worth it because other similar products don't even compare. Definitely buying again.
Mi N.
So soothing for my acne prone, sensitive, rosacea skin -- has not irritated or broken out my skin at all since I began using it. It really sinks in and moisturizes your skin with a very small amount, and I definitely see a difference in my skin in the morning. However, I'm not a big fan of the earthy scent and it's quite a pricey product that could deter me from making a repurchase.
Victoria L.
This product is well worth the hefty price tag. I have combination skin with dry patches and my skin often has a red, irritated tone. I use this at night before I sleep and I wake up with supple skin that has a more even tone.
The only con is that it has an herbal smell that can take some getting used to. I would describe it as a lemongrass scent. However, considering the wonders this works on my skin, I don't even consider it a huge deal.
Allison T.
Garner, NC
How well does this work? I’ve heard it helps clear up redness but I’m worried my face is too red and it won’t work for me.
Kelsey A.
Fair oaks, CA
Does anyone have experience with this helping them with redness and having oily skin? all the reviews seem to be from people with redness and dry skin so Id like hear from oily skinned people too.
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
Has anyone tried this? Did you like it? Did it reduce redness any? How does it wear under makeup?

Sephora