Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-mushroom Skin Relief Micellar Cleanser uploaded by Daneymis P.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-mushroom Skin Relief Micellar Cleanser uploaded by Megan Z.

BY ORIGINS #33 in Micellar Water

Wash away everything you know about cleansing. Our miraculous no-rinse, soap and alcohol free formula gently removes dirt, makeup and pollutants. It's fortified with Dr. Weil's signature skin-soothing Mega-Mushroom blend plus antioxidant-rich Berry Ferment. This potent formula helps support skin's resilience against environmental irritants. Skin feels totally refreshed, silky soft and completely, comfortably clean. Never irritated.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Pogostemon Cablin Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Boswellia Carterii (Olibanum) Oil**, Limonene , Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract , Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract , Lycium Chinense (Wolfberry) Fruit Extract , Fuscoporia Obliqua Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract , Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract , Cordyceps Sinensis Extract , Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Extract , Trehalose , Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Polysorbate 20 , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Cetrimonium Chloride , Citric Acid , Cellulose , Sodium Citrate , Sodium Phytate , Phenoxyethanol *Organic Essential Oils: Organic Orange Oil, Organic Mandarin Oil, Organic Patchouli Oil, Organic Geranium Oil, Organic Lavender Oil** Essential Oil <ILNILN41875>

• Looking to try some new products and this has caught my e...1 Answers
Melissa S.
Chicago
I started using this cleanser in the morning because it is so gentle. I received it from origins for free with a promotion. I put it onto a cotton pad and wipe it gently over my face. It feels fresh and cooling and doesn’t strip your skin. Within a few days of using it I noticed my fine lines and pores were improving. This stuff I awesome.
Hilary M.
holy grail! I got a bad case of eczema. I tried every product you can name and this is the only one that helped hydrate, tone, and calms the redness from my allergies! I loved it so much I took it to my dermatologist appoint and she said it was super good for sensitive skin (like mine that reacts to everything out there). I also find the smell very refreshing. Plus, it's very easy to use making it great for lazy nights/lazy mornings- now I never miss out on my skin care routine! Will repurchase and continue to use.
Jackie B.
I love this stuff! I found it at marshalls and decided it was worth trying for the price and I have no regrets. It makes my face feel so clean and healthy. I use it as a toner which I'm assuming is what it is. I don't need anti aging benefits but it's always good to start early so I don't mind it. This is good at making me feel clean without drying out my skin so I'd recommend it to people with combination skin for sure.
Savanna T.
Eagle Pass
I use this product to get rid of any dirt and oil that was left on my face throughout the day. This product does not irritate my sensitive skin st all. I would repurchase this product again as soon as I’m done with it.
Patricia C.
Kansas City, MO
This micellar water takes off all my makeup! It has helped my skin by making sure it is free from makeup before I cleanse, and occasionally if I'm really lazy it's the only step I do to make sure I am clean for bed. I also took this camping as an easy way to cleanse without extra water for washing my face!
Melissa C.
Great for when you’re lazy or just want to fix your makeup or reapply. I don’t use it to wash my face alone, but I do use it for midday refreshing or if I am reaaaaally lazy and don’t want to wash my face at night. Otherwise I use actual face wash. But this is a great thing to keep around for the just in case.
Kristin P.
Star Valley, AZ
Mega Mushroom is fantastic for removing makeup after a long day. The cooling lotion feels great on your skin and if you're in a hurry there's no need to wash your face after. You can use this as an all-in-one. I use it frequently after working out just to freshen my skin!
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Have been obsessed with micellar cleansers and grabbed this one fast at the Origins #MyPerfectWorld event after my mini facial. It smells fresh and calms my sensitive skin. Price is fair for the whole bottle and really helps calm my redness! Use in the mornings to quickly swipe and clean my face them go to work on busy days. In love !Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-mushroom Skin Relief Micellar Cleanser
Connie L.
This micellar cleanser really improved the texture of my skin!  I used this cleanser consistently for 3 months every morning and evening.  I definitely saw an improvement in the appearance of my acne scars, and it helped calm down my break outs.  It does have a strong scent to it but it didn't bother me too much because the results after using this product was pretty amazing!
🌊🐚❤️Adrienne 🌹.
Holly Springs
As a nurse I'm not always so kind to my face after a long shift. This product is changing that. Not only can I remove my makeup with this but it's cleansing at the same time. No need for face wipes and washing after a long shift. I can sleep easier knowing my face is clean before getting to bed! This is also a great product to have in your bag for after the gym!
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Looking to try some new products and this has caught my eye. What does everyone think and what is cost?