Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Micellar Cleanser uploaded by Daneymis BM-118761 P.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Micellar Cleanser uploaded by Megan Z.

BY ORIGINS

Wash away everything you know about cleansing. Our miraculous no-rinse, soap and alcohol free formula gently removes dirt, makeup and pollutants. It's fortified with Dr. Weil's signature skin-soothing Mega-Mushroom blend plus antioxidant-rich Berry Ferment. This potent formula helps support skin's resilience against environmental irritants. Skin feels totally refreshed, silky soft and completely, comfortably clean. Never irritated.

How To Use:
Use throughout the day as desired to clean skin.

Step 1: Apply micellar water to cotton pad.
Step 2: Sweep over face, eyes and lips.
Step 3: Follow with your regimen.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Pogostemon Cablin Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Boswellia Carterii (Olibanum) Oil**, Limonene , Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract , Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract , Lycium Chinense (Wolfberry) Fruit Extract , Fuscoporia Obliqua Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract , Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract , Cordyceps Sinensis Extract , Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Extract , Trehalose , Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Polysorbate 20 , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Cetrimonium Chloride , Citric Acid , Cellulose , Sodium Citrate , Sodium Phytate , Phenoxyethanol *Organic Essential Oils: Organic Orange Oil, Organic Mandarin Oil, Organic Patchouli Oil, Organic Geranium Oil, Organic Lavender Oil** Essential Oil <ILNILN41875>Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

Valerie M.
I love this micellar water for light, calming cleansing! It is not strong enough for any waterproof, or longer lasting eye makeup, so I tend to use it only for my face and my garnier for waterproof makeup micellar for my eyes. This micellar water instantly calms my face and has a very appealing earthy smell that I adore. Afterwards, I use my Origins Mega Mushroom toner and moisturizer and I can see a serious difference in the redness of my skin. I can almost go bare!!
Hilary M.
holy grail! I got a bad case of eczema. I tried every product you can name and this is the only one that helped hydrate, tone, and calms the redness from my allergies! I loved it so much I took it to my dermatologist appoint and she said it was super good for sensitive skin (like mine that reacts to everything out there). I also find the smell very refreshing. Plus, it's very easy to use making it great for lazy nights/lazy mornings- now I never miss out on my skin care routine! Will repurchase and continue to use.
Savanna T.
Eagle Pass
I use this product to get rid of any dirt and oil that was left on my face throughout the day. This product does not irritate my sensitive skin st all. I would repurchase this product again as soon as I’m done with it.
Melissa S.
Chicago
I started using this cleanser in the morning because it is so gentle. I received it from origins for free with a promotion. I put it onto a cotton pad and wipe it gently over my face. It feels fresh and cooling and doesn’t strip your skin. Within a few days of using it I noticed my fine lines and pores were improving. This stuff I awesome.
Melissa C.
Great for when you’re lazy or just want to fix your makeup or reapply. I don’t use it to wash my face alone, but I do use it for midday refreshing or if I am reaaaaally lazy and don’t want to wash my face at night. Otherwise I use actual face wash. But this is a great thing to keep around for the just in case.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Have been obsessed with micellar cleansers and grabbed this one fast at the Origins #MyPerfectWorld event after my mini facial. It smells fresh and calms my sensitive skin. Price is fair for the whole bottle and really helps calm my redness! Use in the mornings to quickly swipe and clean my face them go to work on busy days. In love !Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Micellar Cleanser
Jackie B.
I love this stuff! I found it at marshalls and decided it was worth trying for the price and I have no regrets. It makes my face feel so clean and healthy. I use it as a toner which I'm assuming is what it is. I don't need anti aging benefits but it's always good to start early so I don't mind it. This is good at making me feel clean without drying out my skin so I'd recommend it to people with combination skin for sure.
grace b.
I love this cleanser! It leaves my skin feels so soft and smooth. A must have skin product! The packaging is so clean and sleek. It is a very effective product to use when your skin is feeling a little dull or lifeless. This product had small room to grow, I'd do think it could be thicker. Overall a great product thought!
Connie L.
This micellar cleanser really improved the texture of my skin!  I used this cleanser consistently for 3 months every morning and evening.  I definitely saw an improvement in the appearance of my acne scars, and it helped calm down my break outs.  It does have a strong scent to it but it didn't bother me too much because the results after using this product was pretty amazing!
Stephanie S.
Buffalo, NY
I us this to dissolve my makeup after a long wearing day. I bought this product at Sephora and while there is a decent price tag on it, it is worth it. I would definitely reccomend this product as I feel like it did everything i hoped it would, which is saying a lot because I looooove to load up on my makeup.
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Looking to try some new products and this has caught my eye. What does everyone think and what is cost?
Lauren S.
Bloomington
I love this micellar cleanser, I have been using it for several months now. I am curious do you guys think that just using it with a cotton ball is enough to get a good clean? Do you wash your face first?  Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Micellar Cleanser