Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Face Cleanser uploaded by Vanessa H.

BY ORIGINS

This ultra-gentle, milky lotion cleanser is formulated with Cordyceps and Reishi Mushrooms, Ginger, Turmeric and Holy Basil, as well as skin-soothing Licorice Extract. It quickly removes makeup, dirt, debris and impurities without upsetting skin's naturally protective lipid balance. Even highly sensitive skin stays calm as you cleanse.

Buy on Sephora
  • "This cleanser really makes my skin feel clean and I have sensitive skin that breaks out easily. This really calms down the redness and makes my acne less noticeable." in 27 reviews
  • "This Dr. Weil face cleanser is one of the best I have ever used. It has a mixture of mushrooms and olive oil which is very soothing yet leaves the skin feeling so refreshed and clean. When used without any water on the face, this will gently but very effectively take off all make up, including heavy eye make up and mascara. This is hydrating and is great for skin that is prone to redness." in 9 reviews
Valerie M.
I LOVE this cleanser. Let me first say that when it comes to cleansers, you NEVER want that tight feeling - it's not a good thing even if it feels good, people! It means you've stripped all the moisture out of your skin. That being said... no this cleanser doesn't foam, no it doesn't really feel like a cleanser either. It is more like a moisturizing rinse. To be honest, we aren't out in the dirt all day (well most of us) and don't really need to remove a ton of dirt and grime from our faces. For me, this does enough on a daily basis to rinse my skin clean and with a FOREO, its perfection. I also scrub once a week to remove buildup and exfoliate dead skin. If you actually have sensitive, reactive skin you want as little suds and extra ingredients as possible, which makes this perfect. I have noticed that after a steaming hot shower, and I mean HOT, I come out and my face is calm and not even pink!! It's amazing! Give it an honest shot, you won't be disappointed!
Hannah B.
I love this stuff! I was using an Olay mushroom cleanser that seemed to effectively clear my skin. It ended up being discontinued and I found this and I love it. I typically have oily skin, so at first I was a little weary because it can leave a little bit of a ‘moist’ feeling after washing. However, the extra moisture actually is really helpful in keeping my skin supple and clean. Love it!
Abbey S.
This was such a moisturizing face wash. It feels almost as if your cleaning your face with lotion, in a good way. This is such a great product for dry skin, I would recommend washing your makeup off first, unlike the directions, I find it doesn't take off that much.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Tanvi W.
Frisco
I am not a fan of this cleanser primarily because of the consistency. It’s more of a gel and doesn’t foam at all. After I’ve washed my face with it, I don’t feel like my skin is cleaned properly. This might be a good cleanser if you are looking for something really light.
Chelsea R.
Chula Vista, CA
I love the mushroom line! Makes my skin feel so well nourished after and has a great ingredient list. Feels so nice morning and night. I am a loyal Origins user and this is definitely one of my top products
Rebecca V.
Astoria, NY
I bought this for my mom and she loved it so I had to try it myself. The cleanser smells great and actually feels very gentle on my skin. I haven't seen the long term effects as I don't normally stray from my normal cleanser, but my mom has rosacea and says that this cleanser is very soothing for her.
Haley M.
Tulsa
It is not the most effective cleanser, so I tend to only use it on days I haven't worn any makeup. But because I have dry skin, its wonderful. Always hydrates and soothes my skin.
Lyla B.
Lacey, WA
This facial cleanser smells really good, it doesn't foam so its a little strange but the results after a few uses are amazing! When it is paired with the serum after a hot steaming shower and you have a brand new glow! The bottle doesnt go very far but you dont need a lot
Syd A.
Philadelphia
This is great! If you are looking for a new, fresh ingredient for your natural skin care routine this is it! It is very gentle with a gentle scent. The ingredients are super gentle. You will not be disappointed ! I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive scenses!
Katie H.
Westland, MI
To anyone who has tried this cleanser, is it worth the price tag? I'm in my late 20s and have combo skin with hormonal acne and resulting PIH that I've been trying to tame for the last 3 years and thus far I've resisted spending too much on a cleanser with the thought that it's only on my face for a few minutes at a time max so how much could it really do? However I've seen rave reviews for this and after recently upgrading the oil cleanser I use at night (Julep - try it!!) and being floored by the quality I'm wondering if I should splurge a little more on my morning cleanser now too.
Alyssa W.
Can this product be found in a local department store?
Denise C.
Jasper, GA
I have combination skin with some redness. Does this have to be applied with a cotton ball? I feel like so much of it is absorbed in to the cotton that it's a waste of product. Any tips are appreciated!