Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Face Mask

BY ORIGINS

A creamy, super soothing, resilience boosting treatment mask with superfoods like Reishi Mushroom, Sea Buckthorn & Fermented Chaga. Rapidly reduces visible redness, restores resilience & instantly hydrates, calms & soothes for comfortable, healthy-looking skin.

How To Use:

Apply liberally to clean skin. Leave on for 10 minutes and tissue off. For skin that needs extra care, leave on for 20 minutes. Follow with Dr. Weil Mega-Mushroom Treatment Lotion and Dr. Weil Mega-Mushroom Serum

Water\Aqua\Eau , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil* , Butylene Glycol , Squalane , Peg-100 Stearate , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glyceryl Stearate , Tribehenin , Glycerin , Cetearyl Alcohol , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Kaolin , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil** Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil**, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil**, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil**, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil**, Boswellia Carterii (Olibanum) Oil ***, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral , Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi Mushroom) Extract , Fuscoporia Obliqua Sclerotium Extract , Cordyceps Sinensis (Mushroom) Extract , Ergothioneine , Camelina Sativa Seed Oil , Lactobacillus Ferment , Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract* , Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract* , Ocimum Sanctum (Holy Basil) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract* , Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract , Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract , Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Sucrose* , Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Behenyl Alcohol , Sorbitol , Trehalose , Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil , Caprylyl Glycol , Caffeine , Gellidiella Acerosa Extract , Calcium Carbonate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil* , Polysorbate 20 , Phytosterols , Maltodextrin , Tocotrienols , Phytosphingosine , Squalene , Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate , Tocopherol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Potassium Hydroxide , Carbomer , Hexylene Glycol , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Dextrin , Phenoxyethanol , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) *Organic Safflower Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Extract, Organic Ginger Extract, Organic Turmeric Extract, Organic Sucrose (Brown Sugar)**Organic Essential Oils: Organic Orange Oil, Organic Mandarin Oil, Organic Patchouli Oil, Organic Geranium Oil, Organic Lavender Oil***Essential Oil<ILN44027> Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• "I found this to be one of the most soothing masks I've come across. It is excellent for irritated skin, and definitely ideal for sensitive skin. Moisturizing, cooling, calming, redness reducing, non-irritating. I would recommend this for everyone!" in 30 reviews
Sharon Z.
Bluffton
Ok I’m the first to admit that having mushroom in the name wigs me out because I’m not a fan of them. I felt it strange that a fungus is being used in a mask but felt I owed it an honest try. Surprisingly, it was very soothing but I wasn’t blow away with the results like I have been with other products. I’d use it again but it’s not in my top items list.
Sydney J.
Erie
I just got this product because of all the good reviews on Influenster for it and I've used it twice so far. IT HAS DONE WONDERS TO MY FACE IN THE MORNING. I use it at night after my whole night time skin routine and when I wake up my skin feels so soft. the smell is really good and you can smell all the natural ingredients which is what you want for your skin. I can't write more good reviews about this product. you can feel while laying at night the moisture going into your skin with this mask on. I am going to use this overnight mask at least 3 times a week. you can also use this mask just for 10 minutes then rinse it of which I am going to try tomorrow night. wish me luck. yes its on the pricey side but trust me its totally worth it
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
I think this a new product from Origins?? I havent heard anyone mention it or anything, but if it isnt new and it's been out for a while, WOW I've been missing out! This mask revived my skin. I discovered this back in September when it was still pretty warm out and my skin wasnt dry or anything, it was fine, but I saw it in sephora and wanted to try it out so I got a sample. That night I washed my face then threw this mask on and oh my goodness. This mask calmed and soother my skin like no other. It doesnt have a strong scent or anything. This mask feels like you're putting a moisturizer on and your skin just kind of drinks it up, but not fully, so you look glowy. This mask took away all redness and after I washed it off, my skin felt as soft as a babies and I have never had any mask ever give that result!!! Seriously baby soft skin!!! I was expecting to break out after because the mask feels so rich, but nope! No breakouts ever happened!! Considering how amazing this mask was to me back in September, i'm sure it would be even better if you live in cold climates!! I plan on buying this mask so my skin can survive Jersey's bitter winter. Your skin will thank you for this mask!!
Desiree F.
Augusta
So far, after 3 uses I can say that it's nourishing but not for my skin. It's definitely soothing on my rosacea but it's too heavy and breaks me out. You are supposed to spread a layer of the cream and leave it on for 10 minutes and "tissue off" but this stuff leaves a grayish cast on my face and feels greasy so I find myself wiping this off with a cleasing water just to remove the remaining residue.
Emily W.
Scranton, PA
I was looking forward to trying this mask but I was underwhelmed. I read online that they have a new formula that’s in different packaging, so I think the sample I received is of the old formula because it looks more like this. I read instructions online that say to apply this, wait 10 minutes, then wipe off. I thought it was strange that it didn’t say to rinse. When first applied I had a bit of a burning sensation, but it wasn’t too bad and I stuck it out. What was really cool was that you can see the mask sinking into your skin as you wear it. It’s definitely a very hydrating mask, but by following the instructions and just wiping it off, it left my face with this heavy, greasy feeling. I thought maybe it was because I just removed the mask and I needed my skin to soak it up some more, so I left it as is for an hour or two. My face still has that same feeling. Maybe with the old formula you’re supposed to rinse? Or maybe it’s just a combination of this formula with my oily skin? Either way, this definitely isn’t the mask for me. It might be good for someone with very dry skin though.
Jeannie Y.
Chino
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask isn’t too bad. I got a sample of it, and it really is good for dry skin but it just isn’t what I need and am looking for in a mask, because to me, it’s too greasy and I’m just not into that.
Nehal T.
Dublin, CA
This mask claims to rapidly reduce visible redness, blotchiness and reactivity – the perfect anecdote for my irritable, sensitive skin. The magic ingredient, allegedly, is mushrooms (which you will no doubt have gathered from the name), which Dr Weil maintains are essential for the well-being of your skin, and play a particularly crucial role in the reduction of inflammation.Does it work? No. Or rather, not in the way I expected/wanted it to. The first time I used it I felt like I did see a slight improvement the next day, but I’m not sure if that was just me willing it to work, or if my spots were just on their way out and so were less red anyway. The subsequent times I used it I saw no reduction in redness, and whilst it didn’t prevent me from getting more spots, my skin did feel soft and hydrated. However, this is probably because you don’t wash the mask off, you tissue it off – so it leaves a film of product on your skin.
Meredith W.
Franklinton
I absolutely LOVE this mask and use it at least 1 - 3 times a week! I started with a sample and can honestly say, after two uses, I was hooked on this stuff.  I combine it with my acne treatments to counteract the redness and irritation.  It leaves your skin super soft and moisturized too which helps my eczema as well!
Neta N.
Eugene, OR
I gave this to my boyfriend who has splotchy, red skin on his cheeks and acne that is constantly flaring up around his mouth and temples and this thing works wonders for people that actually have redness and irritation! When he washed it off we were both shocked that his face was all one color and his acne calmed down a little and wasn’t so angry. For me on a regular basis it doesn’t help much, but when I had really irritated skin I noticed it did calm it down!
Blair M.
Cleveland
I have eczema so my face is always extremely dry, especially in the winter. I use this mask twice a week and it is extremely hydrating! If you apply this and let it sink in for about 5 minutes and then apply your moisturizer on top you will wake up with a new face!
Blair B.
Bellemont, AZ
This may be a dumb question but can this be left on? My skin is so dry and I like the feel of this product. Do I have to tissue it off?
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
do you like the fragrance?
Alecia P.
Pittsford, NY
How is this for very dry skin?

Sephora