BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT

• Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Gabby M.
Orage County
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing option for sensitive problematic skin. Works great calming rosacea and redness in general. Love the packaging, this is my second bottle, if you have sensitive skin get this!
Dana A.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: ULTA
Heavy moisturizing power. I enjoyed it so much. The only thing I didn't Care for was the odor, though it dissipates quickly.
Tarah H.
Ann arbor
Purchased at: Macy's
This has a nice clean smell to it, but unfortunately just after the first use I woke up & broke out pretty bad. I love origins, but I will tread lightly from now on.
Alejandra R.
North Miami, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Left my face feeling amazing. It had a perfect consistency and had a nice smell. Definitely recommend. Totally worth it!
lisa D.
u.k
Again, similar to the eye serum, I feel that the smell is a tad strong but other than that I do think that this does perform well to treat fine lines and helps to brighten the skin.

The glass bottle is a tad thick so taking it away to travel is kind of heavy considering carrying other products along side it.
Lundyn M.
Denton
Purchased at: Sephora
The first time I tried this my skin was irritated by retinol and plus I thought I put sunscreen on and had a sunburn on top of that and this reduced how dry and red my skin was and was very nourishing!
Daniela C.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This is a decent serum. I do see a difference when it comes to my skin i tend to get red where my cheeks are and a little around my nose. Its helped soften the redness and my skin does feel a little softer.
druhan p.
Champaign, IL
I use this as my toner and it helps hydrate and calm my skin. I feel refreshed and it reduces my redness. It also helps my products absorb better. It has a nice light botanical scent.
Shel G.
I've been having such a tough time with redness lately; NOTHING has worked. But so far this has been great! I apply it after my face wash at night (which makes me red at first but that's just from touching my face in general) and in the morning my face is almost clear! That is something I'm really not used to; not seeing an extremely red face in the morning, even laying on it on a pillow. It does leave my face slightly oily (I have normal to oily skin to begin with) but I'll take that over the redness any day. The smell is weird; not in a bad way at all just unexpected. Make sure to shake it because the product settles in the bottle. Highly recommend and will for sure buy again
OLLI O.
It works the best in between seasons. My skin would be extra sensitive when the weather changed significantly. This serum helped me the bridge that period of time. It’s also lightweight but it still hydrates my skin. The scent is calming.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.