BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Shyla C.
West Palm Bch, FL
I'm so excited to be a Christmas present and Christmas got me a little too much for Christmas so I'll try it out for
Justina W.
Warrensburg, MO
It works really well for my face... I just don't like the smell at all. It's hard to apply because it smells so bad.
Riley L.
Cedarburg, WI
I have tough skin to take care of. And this takes the cake!!! Worth the money and definitely can see instant results
Beth L.
Thibodaux, LA
Was very slik and went on well my skin is very soft and I do purches this as soon as I run on been using for 2 years
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Love this stuff. It makes your skin so refreshed and supple after you use it. Origins definitely got this one to a T.
Brandie W.
HAMMOND, IN
Was a little apprehensive about it at first because i never tried it but I'm so glad i did and it works like a charm
Jessica c.
It's good , it's good , it's good , it's good , it's good , it's good , it's good , it's good , it's good , it's good
Latrisha O.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this product. It works very well. I would definitely recommend to others to use. I use it on a regular basis.
Vanna S.
Duluth, MN
Love it! made my skin so soft and this is my GO TO serum. It definitely met my expectations, and even exceeded them!
Vanessa M.
Ontario, CA
Really I think this is the best because my face was itchy and dry and this product worked now I buy these everytime.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.