BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Las Vegas, NV
Lo mejor q le a pasado a mi piel no lo puedo dejar. Al igual me gustaría probar otros de los atrás mencionados gracias

Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
The smell isn't the best but for the quality of my face who cares. Just a little too stinky for me! But great results!
Marissa L.
Glendale, AZ
I love this whole line from origins my skin is so sensitive and red from eczema and this seemed to help my skin a lot.
emma e.
very nice serum that feels refreshing and leaves tour akin feeling mousturized and very nice deffinetly would reccomend
Elaina C.
Ocala, FL
To start off I love the smell! And it makes my skin so soft and glowing. All of their product never really let me down.
Vanessa M.
Ontario, CA
Really I think this is the best because my face was itchy and dry and this product worked now I buy these everytime.
Margaret G.
Basom, NY
I love this serum. It makes my skin look really refreshed and healthy especially after a long day of wearing makeup!
Brandie W.
HAMMOND, IN
Was a little apprehensive about it at first because i never tried it but I'm so glad i did and it works like a charm
Shyla C.
West Palm Bch, FL
I'm so excited to be a Christmas present and Christmas got me a little too much for Christmas so I'll try it out for
Kelsie E.
Is amazing works in every possible way I could ask very expensive but definitely worth it can't wait to get it again
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.