BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Elaina C.
Ocala, FL
To start off I love the smell! And it makes my skin so soft and glowing. All of their product never really let me down.
Breanna C.
Clarksburg, OH
Love this stuff! Makes my dry face feel super nice and clean, and give me oil without making me feel too oily or dirty.
jatasha s.
I love tbis product!!!!!!!! It leaves my skin so moist i use it morning and night and include through skincare routine
Jessica C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love it. It's great for sensitive skin and helps a lot on redness. I use it morning and night and it's also not oily!
Nice products are being manufactured by ORIGINS. They should go on their progress. They Can get nice ongoing progresses
Isa A.
Works so great! It makes the skin soft and smooth while, allowing irritation to decrease. Best product for skin relief!
Stef U.
It's ok, nothing to impressive. I always like it's scents, feel so natural. Leave your skin smooth at first time using.
Karina T.
Me gusta mucho porque su ingrediente secreto son los hongos y estos tienen muchos beneficios para la piel lo recomiendo
Francesca T.
Porter Ranch, CA
Loved this product made my skin feel Incredible. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to feel fresh and natural.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
The smell isn't the best but for the quality of my face who cares. Just a little too stinky for me! But great results!
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.