BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
member-36056e93e
Awesome product/ serum perfect for redness and aging. A little goes a long way, perfect scent, concentrated so it's great.
Jennifer V.
Loma Linda, CA
This product feels so amazing on your skin and would recommend this product to people. Makes my skin soft and rejuvenating.
The product is very good specially for sensitive skin or prone to redness, it will calmyou skin and make it more revitalize
Denisa F.
Springfield, MO
I'm a big fan of Origins, always has been. Such a natural ingredient product, no smell, good active for all types of skin.
Serita N.
This leaves my skin glowing and moisturized. I like the finish that it leaves. I like the feeling when I put it on my face.
Hunny Q.
San Diego , CA
Dr.andrew serum has helped my skin and I noticed quite a difference , my face is very smooth and it never feels dry anymore
israa a.
decatur
What can I say about this product ????? You’ll be buying again because it works ! It’s packaged nice an good to travel with
Happy P.
Willis, TX
Loved it on my mother!! Made her skin look way tighter and so much less wrinkled no offense I'm sure your skin is perfect!!
Lydia J.
North Branch, MN
This product is amazing! I absolutely love it! It's a must have! Try ittt its awesomeee! It makes your face feel awesome.
Nashali O.
Orlando, FL
Amazing product! Leaves face soft and feeling renewed. It smells amazing and although a bit pricy it is totally worth it.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.